Author Topic: An interview with an up and coming rapper  (Read 463 times)

Bigg AG

An interview with an up and coming rapper
« on: July 16, 2003, 06:38:32 PM »
DEEEEzzzz NuTz [8:05 PM]:  intevriew me for some free promotion lol
AHustla482 [8:05 PM]:  aight but u also gotta diss quake too
DEEEEzzzz NuTz [8:05 PM]:  im coo with quake tho
DEEEEzzzz NuTz [8:06 PM]:  but u can ask me stuff

DEEEEzzzz NuTz [8:06 PM]:  about him

AHustla482 [8:06 PM]:  jus say do u think jamal can kicc quakes ass and say yes
DEEEEzzzz NuTz [8:06 PM]:  k
AHustla482 [8:06 PM]:  and be like did jamal punk quake and say yes
DEEEEzzzz NuTz [8:06 PM]:  aiight, go
AHustla482 [8:07 PM]:  Whats your full name and rapping name?
DEEEEzzzz NuTz [8:09 PM]:  My full name is Elior Jeremy Maimon, and my rapping name is Sccit which stands for  Suckaz Can't C I'm Tremendous.
AHustla482 [8:09 PM]:  how did u come up with that name?
DEEEEzzzz NuTz [8:11 PM]:  Well, back in the day I did a spoof of Eminem for the fuck of it, and my nick name was Skittles...But later on I got seriouse about rapping, so I used (part of) it, and changed the spelling plus added an acronym.
AHustla482 [8:12 PM]:  didnt u and quake use to be  homies?
DEEEEzzzz NuTz [8:14 PM]:  Well, we still are homies (in a way)...We always had our beefs going on and off...Sometimes he acts gay and foolish, and it pisses me off, but sometimes he acts cool as well. I don't really have a problem with him, but he should stop dissing Jamal over the net, unless he really is gunna back up his words with actions.
AHustla482 [8:15 PM]:  what happen i thought ya'll use to rap together what happen to that?
DEEEEzzzz NuTz [8:17 PM]:  Well, he's not as serious about rapping as me...I'm actually taking this stuff seriously...It's not a net thing for me no more...It used to be I just rapped on the net, but now I'm getting in studios with legendary names...The stuff WCC has heard from me so far is just some computer made tracks with 5 dollars mics...The stuff I come with in the studio will blow ya'll away...Trust that
 DEEEEzzzz NuTz [8:19 PM]:  LoL, what happened?
 AHustla482 [8:20 PM]:  nuthin i saved tha convo
 AHustla482 [8:20 PM]:  so do u think Quake can make it?
 DEEEEzzzz NuTz [8:21 PM]:  No, never...he's not serious about rapping or producing...He's too busy beefing with Jamal instead of putting out tracks...He's been producing for 5 years, I've been producing for 1 year and I'm already making better beats than him...If he wants to make it in rapping, he needs to get some more practice, cuz he averages 1 track a year...LOL
 AHustla482 [8:22 PM]:  lol... will u remember WCC when u get bigg and checc up on us?
 DEEEEzzzz NuTz [8:23 PM]:  WCC never showed me no love, so the answer to that is FUCK NO!...Of course there's some names that have always been down, but 99.9% of WCC is bitches...
 AHustla482 [8:23 PM]:  what about dubcnn?
 AHustla482 [8:23 PM]:  would u go for an interview?
 DEEEEzzzz NuTz [8:24 PM]:  dubcnn is a cool website, and yes I'd go for an interview no doubt, but the board of WCC is one fucked up board...
 AHustla482 [8:24 PM]:  what are sum recent traccs u put out?
 DEEEEzzzz NuTz [8:26 PM]:  U mean computer tracks? I recently did a track with BZ Mak called "La Da Da" (Which he hasn't even heard yet)...I did a song called "Hey You" which samples Pink Floyds classic "Hey You"...I did the Rod and Blade diss, and some more stuff...But like I said earlier, these are just computer tracks, nothing to be taken seriously...
 DEEEEzzzz NuTz [8:27 PM]:  The only one's I posted recently were "Stop Ya Hating" with Rod and "Hero Part 2"
 AHustla482 [8:27 PM]:  why did u diss rod and blade?
 DEEEEzzzz NuTz [8:28 PM]:  Well, we're having an Audio Battle...Me and Roccy vs Rod and Blade...Rod did his part, but Blade hasnt done his and it's been a while now...he claims his computer crashed, but I dunno...We're still waiting on him...
 AHustla482 [8:29 PM]:  0o0o
 AHustla482 [8:29 PM]:  how is ur relationship with roccy?
 DEEEEzzzz NuTz [8:31 PM]:  LoL@relationship...U make it sound all gay...But Roccy is my homie, he's been down forever...That fool is mad tight with me...My best friend for sure...If I come up, I'm bringing him with me...He's a real cool cat...Fool lost like 200 pounds, now that's dedicated...Now I can take him pimpin with me...LoL
 AHustla482 [8:31 PM]:  who else would u bring up with u?
 DEEEEzzzz NuTz [8:33 PM]:  I'd try to bring Nexus cuz he's actually been an influence on me, but he's one lazy muthafucka...I wouldn't really bring a lot of people, cuz not a lot of people are down with my shit, friends are people who you think are your friends, but they really your enemies with secret identities and disguises to hide they true colors, so just when you think you close enough to be brothers, they wanna turn around and stab u when you aint lookin
 DEEEEzzzz NuTz [8:33 PM]:  To quote Eminem^^
 AHustla482 [8:34 PM]:  0o0o
 AHustla482 [8:34 PM]:  what about quake?
 DEEEEzzzz NuTz [8:35 PM]:  Quake? LoL...That pothead has no chance in rap, he's too damn lazy...If he wants to be down with this shit, he's gotta put out some more tracks/beats, and stop being such a lazy ass...I give him some props, cuz back in the SSR days he was reppin that shit to the fullest, but other than that, the weed got him too lazy for rap...
 AHustla482 [8:35 PM]:  well time is up
 DEEEEzzzz NuTz [8:36 PM]:  aiight
 AHustla482 [8:36 PM]:  thanks for ur time...
 AHustla482 [8:36 PM]:  im out!!!
 DEEEEzzzz NuTz [8:36 PM]:  aiight...and wcc will be down soon i hope
 DEEEEzzzz NuTz [8:36 PM]:  fuck the wheels
 AHustla482 [8:36 PM]:  lol
 DEEEEzzzz NuTz [8:37 PM]:  a westcoast rap board based in the UK
 DEEEEzzzz NuTz [8:37 PM]:  lolol
 AHustla482 [8:37 PM]:  ROTFLMAO

UnstoppableForce

Re:An interview with an up and coming rapper
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2003, 06:42:46 PM »
LOL

Quakaveli

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2003, 08:16:06 PM »
LMAO Nik...the weed aint got me too lazy to rap, I just got a lot of other things going, and rappin dont appeal n e more...Im still gonna be picking up making beats and expect a battle in the near future u insolent biyach!!! 8)

Bigg AG

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2003, 08:24:10 PM »
LMAO Nik...the weed aint got me too lazy to rap, I just got a lot of other things going, and rappin dont appeal n e more...Im still gonna be picking up making beats and expect a battle in the near future u insolent biyach!!! 8)

yeah like bringing up old posts...  ::) im out!!!

Quakaveli

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2003, 08:27:16 PM »

yeah like bringing up old posts...  ::) im out!!!

im sorry i made u cry...

why cant weee beee friieeends??? why cant weee beee friends!

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2003, 08:28:57 PM »

Dam fool are you obsessed with AG or somethin, you like to put quotes of his in your sig...its like lookin up to a rapper and puttin some of his lyrics in your sig, man get off AG's dick....and Can I get a free slurpy?  ;D

Quakaveli

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2003, 08:32:10 PM »

Dam fool are you obsessed with AG or somethin, you like to put quotes of his in your sig...its like lookin up to a rapper and puttin some of his lyrics in your sig, man get off AG's dick....and Can I get a free slurpy?  ;D

Its called "clowning"...lol im sure u remember it quiet well from  back in the day, Em28  ;D 8)

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2003, 08:40:36 PM »

Its called "clowning"...lol im sure u remember it quiet well from  back in the day, Em28  ;D 8)

I'm sure you work at 7-11, now can I get my dam slurpy... >:(

Bigg AG

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2003, 08:41:36 PM »

we are sure u know about getting punked cuzz u do get punked alot... hey man quake lets settle this one on one ill meat u at tha whataburger down my street  ::) im out!!!

Bigg AG

« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2003, 08:42:59 PM »

I'm sure you work at 7-11, now can I get my dam slurpy... >:(

no he is a taxi driver... im out!!!

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2003, 08:43:25 PM »

we are sure u know about getting punked cuzz u do get punked alot... hey man quake lets settle this one on one ill meat u at tha whataburger down my street  ::) im out!!!

He'd prolly do the hindu thing and not show up....

Quakaveli

« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2003, 08:47:28 PM »

another one riding my dick....wow 8)

too bad I blocked ur annoying ass on aim so we cant deal with it there...

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2003, 08:52:12 PM »

good, I don't use that sn anymore anyway, can I still get my free slurpy though APU? come on hook it up...

Bigg AG

« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2003, 08:54:06 PM »

good, I don't use that sn anymore anyway, can I still get my free slurpy though APU? come on hook it up...

u can also get a free taxi ride... im out!!!

Quakaveli

« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2003, 08:56:23 PM »
like I say, better a 7-11 owning taxi driver than a jobless border hoppin illegal or a annoying wigger 8)