Author Topic: The hate or appreciate Noreaga thread  (Read 717 times)

Don Breezio

The hate or appreciate Noreaga thread
« on: July 16, 2003, 06:59:01 PM »
Gayest: Cashuan or some shit, obvious reasons...

Coolest: Noreaga, dood makes some dope music....he's voice is dope too....every single he puts out is dope...ain't great lyrically though...

ok dude...noreaga is not the best rapper out there...everything you've been posting lately has had something to do with nore...have u ever seen a nore video besides "nothin"...yes he is dope in vidz...like the superthug vid...but that one is so damn old i cant remember half of it.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2003, 07:53:53 PM by Pha®oahe Jome »

Skindiana bon3z

Re:Coolest/Gayest rapper in musicvideoz
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2003, 07:03:40 PM »

Coolest: Noreaga, dood makes some dope music....he's voice is dope too....every single he puts out is dope...ain't great lyrically though...

ok dude...noreaga is not the best rapper out there...everything you've been posting lately has had something to do with nore...have u ever seen a nore video besides "nothin"...yes he is dope in vidz...like the superthug vid...but that one is so damn old i cant remember half of it.

I never said he was the best...WTF lol, he's one of my favorites though....is it a crime for me to like Noreaga's music?  Listen to his album Melvin Flynt Da Hustler and you'll feel the same...

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2003, 07:06:12 PM »
Nore will go down in history as the worst rapper to touch the mic.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2003, 07:07:45 PM »

your puttin Benzino, Juelz Santana, and a lot of them southern cats in front of him???  ???

PS. Noreaga ain't about lyrics and shit...he just makes gangsta music....or so thats what he said....

Don Breezio

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2003, 07:09:44 PM »

I never said he was the best...WTF lol, he's one of my favorites though....is it a crime for me to like Noreaga's music?  Listen to his album Melvin Flynt Da Hustler and you'll feel the same...
imo superthug is one of the greatest tracks of all time...the rest of nore's stuff is average...but he isnt good enough to be in every single post ::)

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2003, 07:12:11 PM »

your puttin Benzino, Juelz Santana, and a lot of them southern cats in front of him???  ???

What are u talkin bout?

Jome

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2003, 07:13:19 PM »

Lmao.. Nore is the worst rapper ever, and Camron is garbage.. hahaha

School up.. Nore got classics and near classics under his belt..
Just because he's cashing in with some clubhits right now, doesn't mean he lost it.. as proved on the new CNN-tracks.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2003, 07:14:20 PM »

imo superthug is one of the greatest tracks of all time...the rest of nore's stuff is average...but he isnt good enough to be in every single post ::)

I have 2,400 and somethin posts....not every post was about him... ::)

and Realizm you said that he is the worst rapper to touch the mic, I was just namin a few that are worse than him...

Don Breezio

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2003, 07:17:38 PM »

and Realizm you said that he is the worst rapper to touch the mic, I was just namin a few that are worse than him...

no but almost everything lately has been

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2003, 07:18:25 PM »

no but almost everything lately has been

Nah, I've made a few other posts...check the G Spot and Sports and Entertainment...

Don Breezio

« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2003, 07:20:00 PM »
but none of those have to do w/ music...g-spot is all ppl argueing and sports and entertainment is movies and sports...music is in here an 99% of your posts are about noreaga now...there is entire threads on it.

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2003, 07:21:19 PM »
lol@ this thread

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2003, 07:22:45 PM »
but none of those have to do w/ music...g-spot is all ppl argueing and sports and entertainment is movies and sports...music is in here an 99% of your posts are about noreaga now...there is entire threads on it.

I made a new thread, peep it  ;D

Don Breezio

« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2003, 07:25:02 PM »

lmao...the first one not about nore...atleast its about a dope artist

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2003, 07:26:39 PM »

lmao...the first one not about nore...atleast its about a dope artist

I thought I've only made one about NORE....Dope artist? If he's dope then Nore's dope...