Author Topic: Question to everyone here.  (Read 543 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Question to everyone here.
« on: July 17, 2003, 12:08:36 AM »
Why is it that a person comes here, is obviously not Mexican, but claims to be, and makes fun of every stupit Mexican steriotype, and every non Latino person feels it's funny, well other Latinos get offended, and now that his banned, every non Latino wants him back for there own personal jerk off comedy, when it was obviously offensive. If a person come here doing the same thing, talking about white people, and white people were a minority that had been clowned and obressed by latinos for years, how would you feel. All this bullshit about defending such an outright display of racism is wrong. I usually keep my mouth shut because I'm a lot older, and I keep to just watching the keystyle forum. But this right here is just wrong. Fuck Sccit and his little Haterplayer persona. Interesting that once Haterplayr is gone, Sccit is back. And the one day Sccit cameback this week, no post from Haterplayer... hum........

UnstoppableForce

Re:Question to everyone here.
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2003, 12:11:25 AM »
Did you check out the posts your sister made. She degraded mexicans, calling them border hoppers, and making stupid jokes about lawn mowers and oranges. Isn't that a bit hypocritical? On top of that she even denied being mexican. All problems should be solved at home first. 8)

Quakaveli

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2003, 12:12:14 AM »
Welcome to G Spot ::)

Nobody cares that little retarded kids like AG and Jamal are running around idiotically dissing hindus with the worst and oldest stereotypes...u should be glad HP got banned and keep it at that.

Bigg AG

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2003, 12:12:20 AM »
Why is it that a person comes here, is obviously not Mexican, but claims to be, and makes fun of every stupit Mexican steriotype, and every non Latino person feels it's funny, well other Latinos get offended, and now that his banned, every non Latino wants him back for there own personal jerk off comedy, when it was obviously offensive. If a person come here doing the same thing, talking about white people, and white people were a minority that had been clowned and obressed by latinos for years, how would you feel. All this bullshit about defending such an outright display of racism is wrong. I usually keep my mouth shut because I'm a lot older, and I keep to just watching the keystyle forum. But this right here is just wrong. Fuck Sccit and his little Haterplayer persona. Interesting that once Haterplayr is gone, Sccit is back. And the one day Sccit cameback this week, no post from Haterplayer... hum........

i was pist at seer for a while for not banning this dude after u could clearly tell he wasent mexican but ppl that arent mexican dont get it i mean that Nazi and KKK dude im sure tha blaccs wanted him to be banned too but if we were to make fun of whtie we would immeadiatly get banned... idk this board is fucced when it comes to that... im out!!!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2003, 12:14:04 AM »
Did you check out the posts your sister made. She degraded mexicans, calling them border hoppers, and making stupid jokes about lawn mowers and oranges. Isn't that a bit hypocritical? On top of that she even denied being mexican. All problems should be solved at home first. 8)

We are Mexicans ethincly... it's like blacks making jokes about other blacks. But like everything else, no two type of people are the same. We are not Mexicans in that we are not born in Mexico. We are not Mexican citizens, and Mexican is really a nationality. In reality we are Chicanos, which are Mexicans born in the U.S. Chicanos and Mexicans make fun of each other all the time. So don't stick your noice in a place it don't belong.

Bigg AG

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2003, 12:14:50 AM »

Nobody cares that little retarded kids like AG and Jamal are running around idiotically dissing hindus with the worst and oldest stereotypes...u should be glad HP got banned and keep it at that.

look at ur fuccing advatar retard... im out!!!

Quakaveli

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2003, 12:16:42 AM »

i look good huh bigg homie? will u fucc me in da azz lik da otha crip niccaz u fucced yestyrdy! idk hiz naym waz tony or sumthin idk. im out!!!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2003, 12:17:01 AM »

True... what's with all the Mexican/Latino hating anyways. Damn, just 'cause Sccit got an idea since non of the Latins like him, he would pull this bullshit.  ::)

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2003, 12:18:18 AM »

We are Mexicans ethincly... it's like blacks making jokes about other blacks. But like everything else, no two type of people are the same. We are not Mexicans in that we are not born in Mexico. We are not Mexican citizens, and Mexican is really a nationality. In reality we are Chicanos, which are Mexicans born in the U.S. Chicanos and Mexicans make fun of each other all the time. So don't stick your noice in a place it don't belong.

HaterPlayer's word on him being mexican is equal to yours. Do you have proof he's not mexican?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2003, 12:24:29 AM »

HaterPlayer's word on him being mexican is equal to yours. Do you have proof he's not mexican?

Let's see, is it because he uses Mexican culture as a way to put down Mexicans, or is it because he loves Mexicans as a way of comedy, oh I know, it's because his Sccit. I know there are Jewish Mexicans, but that kid has gone too far. Now that Haterplayer is gone, Sccit is back. Oh my, what are the odds. ::)

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2003, 12:28:54 AM »
The odds are about as high as your sister fucking guys from the board.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2003, 12:30:57 AM »
The odds are about as high as your sister fucking guys from the board.

::) ::)

Mad 'cause someone gets some and you don't

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2003, 12:35:19 AM »
Yes, since you know me in real life huh? You fuckin fatass get the fuck off my nuts. Go fuck your sister, tell her you're from WCC and you're guaranteed to get some.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2003, 12:43:46 AM »
Yes, since you know me in real life huh? You fuckin fatass get the fuck off my nuts. Go fuck your sister, tell her you're from WCC and you're guaranteed to get some.

LOL... in the words of a teenage right there.  ::) This little kid is trying to hard. Oh well. If I was to truely throw insults to you, it would be in rhyming... lol... like this...

Amazing with a name like Unstoppableforce, that you couldn't get any intercourse/
Want some of my sister I guess, but your young ass couldn't pass the size test/
See little homie you go back to your mommy's nest, and get some milk and rest/
I ain't tripping dogg but why you mad, oh getting no pussy just makes you sad/
Fuck this shitI ain't wasting rhymes I had, on a kid with too much time in his hands/ (oh that's your meat... sorry)

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2003, 02:54:52 AM »
Please lost angel homie,don't be such a do-good-er.You really won't influence people by saying what's wrong.Fact is,most people here just don't give a damn.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..