Author Topic: PINK....  (Read 282 times)

UnstoppableForce

PINK....
« on: July 16, 2003, 03:00:50 PM »
You still haven't answered my question. What makes it ok for you to degrade Mexicans in the way you did, but it's not ok for HaterPlayer to do what he did? He didn't even say anything bad about them. You're the one who called them beaners and borderhoppers. Don't use you being Mexican as an excuse, because his argument for being one is equal to yours. So why does your hypocritic ass complain and plead for the banning of him, when he did nothing different from what you have.

UnstoppableForce

Re:PINK....
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2003, 06:24:36 PM »
No reply Pink? I wonder why. ::)

Shin

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2003, 06:31:50 PM »
umm....who is pink?

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2003, 06:37:37 PM »
Lil Bullet

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2003, 06:52:51 PM »
Here is Pink degrading Mexicans. Read reply #16.

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=875

Here is Pink denying to be Mexican. Read reply #28.
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=823;start=20

Pink, explanation? Now read my original post on this thread and answer, you hypocrit.

The Watcher

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2003, 06:57:53 PM »
 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Bigg AG

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2003, 07:00:12 PM »
im not takeing sides on this one... :-X

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2003, 07:05:17 PM »
There is no sides. I'm not beefing with her. All I did was ask a reasonable question. It's just hypocritic of her to bitch about HaterPlayer when she did the exact same shit, except she actually talked shit about Mexicans, and said exactly those things that HaterPlayer did (for messing around). Then she denies being Mexican, and now she's like "my people, my people".

OutSider

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2003, 07:48:18 PM »
There is no sides. I'm not beefing with her. All I did was ask a reasonable question. It's just hypocritic of her to bitch about HaterPlayer when she did the exact same shit, except she actually talked shit about Mexicans, and said exactly those things that HaterPlayer did (for messing around). Then she denies being Mexican, and now she's like "my people, my people".

If your not beefing then what do you call it.. apparently you want some kind of negative attention.. thriving on conflict... BTW. the reason there was no answer ... is because i have a life and i was out with friends and family.... what did you think i did.. stay online all day and all night... haha you make me laugh... i had my reason why i said what i said.. dont need to justify myself to anyone.. especially you ... views change people change ... life goes on.. something you should learn little boy.. my life doesnt evolve around your stupidity.... this hater player made it obviouse to the world that he wasnt mexican... by the way he degraded the culture with ignorence.. then you think it is funny making you tolerant to that kind of racism.. so dont pull that shit on me.. your just at guilty as the next person.. get a life... or eat a dick.. either way.. it doesnt matter to me...

Quakaveli

« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2003, 08:06:18 PM »
he has a problem with condescending other ppl often..she thinks shes special cuz shes a buffalo or something ???

Quakaveli

« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2003, 08:07:43 PM »

If your not beefing then what do you call it.. apparently you want some kind of negative attention.. thriving on conflict... BTW. the reason there was no answer ... is because i have a life and i was out with friends and family.... what did you think i did.. stay online all day and all night... haha you make me laugh... i had my reason why i said what i said.. dont need to justify myself to anyone.. especially you ... views change people change ... life goes on.. something you should learn little boy.. my life doesnt evolve around your stupidity.... this hater player made it obviouse to the world that he wasnt mexican... by the way he degraded the culture with ignorence.. then you think it is funny making you tolerant to that kind of racism.. so dont pull that shit on me.. your just at guilty as the next person.. get a life... or eat a dick.. either way.. it doesnt matter to me...

haha at least shes right about a certain someone needing to get a certain sometime (life). :D

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2003, 11:06:51 PM »
In regards to you being a hypocrit, my point has been proven since you can't respond with an acknowledgable answer.

Since we're on the topic of not having a life, Pink, is that why you're on the board/the internet looking for people to fuck? Fuckin ugly whale who has to make love connections online, just so people see her personality before her ugly self.