Author Topic: ****!!!NEED SERIOUS ADVICE!!!****  (Read 400 times)

Deuce

• 'G'
  • GOOD GOD IS JAY-Z UGLY!!!  RUN CHILDREN, RUN AND THROW STONES AT THE UGLY MAN!
****!!!NEED SERIOUS ADVICE!!!****
« on: September 05, 2002, 03:21:14 PM »
Aight i need some serious advice, i've been datin this gril now for a few weeks, and she's a freshmen and i'm a junior (in HS) and everything was fine until one day her mom just decides that she can't see me anymore (and she doesnt even know we were datin) and that was all good for like a week or so, but she is gettin tired of constantly lying to her mom and shit, and a mutal friend of ours (the one that got us together) now has said she cannot to anything to keep us goin out (she'd pick us up and shit like that) because my girls mom yelled at her and shit tellin her that she is an adult and should do what she (her mom) wants and not what my girl wants.  so she wants to break up, and basically i do too cuz we can now not see each other...ANY fuckin ideas on what to do? anything (besides just break up, b/c i REALLY LIKE HER)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

TheShiznit227

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "We Livin' this shit 'til the day that we die, Survival of the Fit only the strong survive..." Mobb Deep
Re: ****!!!NEED SERIOUS ADVICE!!!****
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2002, 03:24:40 PM »
Aight i need some serious advice, i've been datin this gril now for a few weeks, and she's a freshmen and i'm a junior (in HS) and everything was fine until one day her mom just decides that she can't see me anymore (and she doesnt even know we were datin) and that was all good for like a week or so, but she is gettin tired of constantly lying to her mom and shit, and a mutal friend of ours (the one that got us together) now has said she cannot to anything to keep us goin out (she'd pick us up and shit like that) because my girls mom yelled at her and shit tellin her that she is an adult and should do what she (her mom) wants and not what my girl wants.  so she wants to break up, and basically i do too cuz we can now not see each other...ANY fuckin ideas on what to do? anything (besides just break up, b/c i REALLY LIKE HER)

Could you have your girl just be honest with her mom about the whole thing (y'all datin')?  Or if that wouldn't work could you have her just talk to her mom, and tell her that you two are just friends and nuthin' more....BTW she wont even let you hang out with her and she doesn't know anything is goin' on?  Daaaaayum her moms be buggin' yo....
"One Nation under a Groove, gettin' down jus' for tha funk of it..."

"Rest In Peace to all lives Stolen on September 11th, 2001..." Trey Lawrence III

"Yo, they call me Nas, I'm not your legal type of fella/Moet drinkin, marijuana smokin street dwellah" Nas on "Represent"

Deuce

• 'G'
  • GOOD GOD IS JAY-Z UGLY!!!  RUN CHILDREN, RUN AND THROW STONES AT THE UGLY MAN!
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2002, 03:31:33 PM »

Could you have your girl just be honest with her mom about the whole thing (y'all datin')?  Or if that wouldn't work could you have her just talk to her mom, and tell her that you two are just friends and nuthin' more....BTW she wont even let you hang out with her and she doesn't know anything is goin' on?  Daaaaayum her moms be buggin' yo....

She DEFINETLY could NOT tell her mom that anything every went on between us, b/c she has like sworn on her life to her mom that nothing is happening, and so have like all of her closest friends...I think that just tellin her mom that we're just friends would work PERFECTLY, but she doesnt seem to think so and like wont do it, and everyone in our click has told her to do it...and yeah her mom is fuckin krazy! she must just have a preminition that something is goin on, but yeah she is this pissed thinking that we're just friends.  thanks, any other advice from anyone, im desperate!!!

Deuce

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2002, 03:42:50 PM »
up

S.G.V.

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2002, 08:54:41 PM »
man....ur gonna have to find different ways to get her out of the house...try this one....im going to the movies with friends...or im going to my friend (say name here) house....or just be straight up...say u like this girl and u want to be with her....

FILA::AUS

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gold Coast, Australia
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2002, 05:02:58 AM »
she doesn't like you.

Playa, i'm just being 100% honest wid you wid my opinion. If this girl really liked you, she would not let her 'mom' break u up. Think about what she's trying to do 'break up' and think whether u would act the same way in the situation if u were in her shoes. Would you break up wid her?

Didn't think so? Obviosuly theres more to this tha her mom.

Shake her, there is sooo many girls out there youd be crazy to let her waste your feelings and time wid such bullshit excuses.

Peace, dont trip this is just the way i would see it.

CITY I RIDE FOR...

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2002, 05:40:17 AM »
she doesn't like you.

Playa, i'm just being 100% honest wid you wid my opinion. If this girl really liked you, she would not let her 'mom' break u up. Think about what she's trying to do 'break up' and think whether u would act the same way in the situation if u were in her shoes. Would you break up wid her?

Shake her, there is sooo many girls out there youd be crazy to let her waste your feelings and time wid such bullshit excuses.

Sadly he's gotta point there.. Sorry..

PakiGangsta

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2002, 05:44:07 AM »
she doesn't like you.

*does the evil laugh* muhuhahahahahahahaha

he'z rite.....the other way iz...jus kidnapp her..and go to Bangladesh or sumthin....

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2002, 07:24:17 AM »
Yeah, I think he's right too.  The girl is trying to break up with you in a nice way.  

Liquid-Dogg

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2002, 08:15:40 AM »
fuck a bitch

verbalassaulta

« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2002, 09:13:25 AM »
...ok you're only in high school so dont worry about it...straight up...just try to get some ass then leave the bitch....and if you already got some then mission accomplished

bez

« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2002, 09:21:20 AM »
Right I think you should just keep things going as you are.  If she likes you and its meant to be then she will have to explain to her Mum that she really likes you and you really like her and her Mum will have to accept that fact that her daughter is with you.  If it aint meant to be and u's split, All I can say is dont be a twat towards her and her Mum just acceptthat things fucked up and be mature about the situation, you dont always get what you want in life and take this catch phrase I often use to mysef.

THERE ARE  PLENTY MORE FISH IN THE SEA

Bez

ILL-Logic-AL

« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2002, 09:26:26 AM »
Get rid of her, then get someone new, unless your ugly. If your ugly never let her go.

PakiGangsta

« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2002, 09:30:09 AM »

THERE ARE  PLENTY MORE FISH IN THE SEA

Bez

best phrase ever in the history of phrases......works for me too..

bez

« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2002, 09:33:47 AM »
Get rid of her, then get someone new, unless your ugly. If your ugly never let her go.

Its not as simple as looks tho.  I mean I look in the mirror and I dont see a bad looking lad like, I mean I am not the ugly or what have yer but I duno I dont really try when it comes to getting a girl, I think I go shy or some shit when it comes to talkin to girls that I dont know.  I wish I had the balls to just go up to a fit girl and see what happened but I am too afriad of rejection.