Author Topic: Rappers that DONT smoke weed?  (Read 2041 times)

Skindiana bon3z

Re:Rappers that DONT smoke weed?
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2003, 03:40:57 PM »
I don't think Nas does

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2003, 06:56:54 PM »
I don't think Nas does

if Nas tells the truth when he raps he's constantly high

Paris doesnt ("Save the drank n dank)
Ras Kass doesn't (raps about it a bit but he supposedly doesn't)
De La Soul (mention it in songs i think)
Me ( ;D)

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2003, 07:01:47 PM »
i really dont think Dr Dre smokes weed 2 much cuz iv heard even Snoop Dogg say that he doesnt

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2003, 07:11:45 PM »
dre is a fake. who can forget the line from express yourself?

nas definetly smokes. he was broke in 95 cause he spent all his money on bud. then he tried to blame serch for it. what a bitch.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2003, 07:13:53 PM by smartass »
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2003, 07:16:26 PM »
LOL If Dre doesnt smoke, hes the funniest rapper ever..

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2003, 07:24:59 PM »
dre is a fake. who can forget the line from express yourself?

nas definetly smokes. he was broke in 95 cause he spent all his money on bud. then he tried to blame serch for it. what a bitch.

yeah Nas was an idiot for that

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2003, 09:15:21 PM »
That new cat Sixx John don't smoke.

"I don't smoke but I smell sticky in the air" - The Unexxpected.

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2003, 09:18:16 PM »
Ecay Uno...mentioned it on siccness.net

Quakaveli

« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2003, 09:23:14 PM »
)
I don't think Nas does

another dumb statement from WCC's anooying little teenybooper...how can U think he doesnt man? he raps about it in like every other song...hopefully U dont like/listen to Nas...

LMAO Nas was broke cuz of weed? thats fuckin hillarious...but right now Im broke cuz of weed too (bout to make it u p by slangin it)  ;D

Oh yeah and whats the line form "express urself"??? never heard the song... and wtf I doubt dre doesnt smoke, lol...Snoop wrote in his book that during the making Of Chronic, Dre always had a gang of the bombest chronic around and they smoked a lot in da studio makin da songs...therefore the name for the CD..  I guess he doesnt smoke as much as Snoop Dogg (which iz da reason he said "1 hit of the chron and Im alive again" in that JD Diss song with Em...lol now even I cant get high (or not high enough  ;D) off one hit, and I smoke GOOD ass shit...so obviously hes a lightweight who probably smokes less than once a week...but dont call him a fake, please. ::)

Oh yeah and Nate, Knocc used that same line, I thought it was a joke  ???
« Last Edit: July 17, 2003, 09:24:41 PM by Bigg Quacce »

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2003, 09:25:08 PM »
lol@teenybopper

*bumps Duran Duran "RIO"*

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2003, 09:27:29 PM »
I don't think Nas does

Me ( ;D)

well, its just he don't look like the type of rapper that would smoke lol....

Don Breezio

« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2003, 09:45:50 PM »
Oh yeah and whats the line form "express urself"??? never heard the song... and wtf I doubt dre doesnt smoke, lol...Snoop wrote in his book that during the making Of Chronic, Dre always had a gang of the bombest chronic around and they smoked a lot in da studio makin da songs...therefore the name for the CD..  I guess he doesnt smoke as much as Snoop Dogg (which iz da reason he said "1 hit of the chron and Im alive again" in that JD Diss song with Em...lol now even I cant get high (or not high enough  ;D) off one hit, and I smoke GOOD ass shit...so obviously hes a lightweight who probably smokes less than once a week...but dont call him a fake, please. ::)

lmao...i dont think anyone smokes as much as snoop (even after he  ::) quit ::)...anywayz...if dre doesnt smoke weed he really is a big fake motherfucker...he put out the chronic, and 2001 (with a huge weed leaf on the cd and a small one on the cover)...and hes got songs like "lets get high" and (probably lets get high) but that song with the intro where he goes to some bitch and says "im dre...can i blaze some chronic witchu?" or some shit like that...dre smokes...if he doesnt hes just a stupid funny mf.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2003, 10:03:59 PM »

lmao...i dont think anyone smokes as much as snoop (even after he  ::) quit ::)...anywayz...if dre doesnt smoke weed he really is a big fake motherfucker...he put out the chronic, and 2001 (with a huge weed leaf on the cd and a small one on the cover)...and hes got songs like "lets get high" and (probably lets get high) but that song with the intro where he goes to some bitch and says "im dre...can i blaze some chronic witchu?" or some shit like that...dre smokes...if he doesnt hes just a stupid funny mf.

I coulda sworn Dre said that he had the chronic leaf on his albums just to say his shit is dope....he said it on an interview....

Quakaveli

« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2003, 10:15:38 PM »
I don't think Nas does

Me ( ;D)

well, its just he don't look like the type of rapper that would smoke lol....

OMG U gotta be kidding me, teeny booper!!! U ever looked at Nas' eyes...hes always got fuckin chingy eyes...chingy eyes=blazed look. I cant believe U just said that.

Hey Don Breezio, it was funny cuz I quit weed around the same time he did (for like 2-3 months, lol) and picked it right back up!  ;D  

and yo Don, didnt U read what I said about what Snoop said about Dre and Chronic in his book? Im sure Dre smoked quite a bit of weed, but like I said he probably hardly smokes now

Don Breezio

« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2003, 10:42:34 PM »
and yo Don, didnt U read what I said about what Snoop said about Dre and Chronic in his book? Im sure Dre smoked quite a bit of weed, but like I said he probably hardly smokes now

you're probably right...he probably only smokes when hes got freetime (which isnt much anymore)...but i am positive he still does sometimes...but i think dre is too focused on his work most of the time to even really think about doing it more than once in awhile...