Author Topic: Rappers that DONT smoke weed?  (Read 2074 times)

Quakaveli

Re:Rappers that DONT smoke weed?
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2003, 10:45:24 PM »
and yo Don, didnt U read what I said about what Snoop said about Dre and Chronic in his book? Im sure Dre smoked quite a bit of weed, but like I said he probably hardly smokes now

you're probably right...he probably only smokes when hes got freetime (which isnt much anymore)...but i am positive he still does sometimes...but i think dre is too focused on his work most of the time to even really think about doing it more than once in awhile...

lol too focused on work? hes a musician dood!!! Weed+Music=perfect combo! But of course uve never smoked before ::)

Don Breezio

« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2003, 10:48:47 PM »
and yo Don, didnt U read what I said about what Snoop said about Dre and Chronic in his book? Im sure Dre smoked quite a bit of weed, but like I said he probably hardly smokes now

you're probably right...he probably only smokes when hes got freetime (which isnt much anymore)...but i am positive he still does sometimes...but i think dre is too focused on his work most of the time to even really think about doing it more than once in awhile...

lol too focused on work? hes a musician dood!!! Weed+Music=perfect combo! But of course uve never smoked before ::)

very true...i have never smoked before...but seriously how focused can you be on weed? seems like if you were high while producing shit you'd be too focused on the way the carpet moves under your feet to care about the beats being produced...

Quakaveli

« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2003, 11:34:37 PM »

very true...i have never smoked before...but seriously how focused can you be on weed? seems like if you were high while producing shit you'd be too focused on the way the carpet moves under your feet to care about the beats being produced...

Once again, stop making stupid, close-minded statements. This is weed, some ppl even take their finals stoned(AC GRUNDY) and pass...this aint LSD...lol ::)

Quakaveli

« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2003, 11:34:58 PM »
and for ur info Ive made a few beats high...

Don Breezio

« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2003, 11:36:45 PM »
Once again, stop making stupid, close-minded statements. This is weed, some ppl even take their finals stoned(AC GRUNDY) and pass...this aint LSD...lol ::)

its not close minded...i've seen what weed does to people...weed is the fuckin reason i didnt meet my dad till i was 11 and havent seen him since then either (im 18)...i know what weed can do to ppl and thats the reason i choose not to fuck with it...if thats close minded then i dont want to know what open minded it...but thats not close minded...thats smart.

Quakaveli

« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2003, 11:44:07 PM »

its not close minded...i've seen what weed does to people...weed is the fuckin reason i didnt meet my dad till i was 11 and havent seen him since then either (im 18)...i know what weed can do to ppl and thats the reason i choose not to fuck with it...if thats close minded then i dont want to know what open minded it...but thats not close minded...thats smart.

saying something that "hed be too stoned watching the carpets move" its a erally closeminded statement..and just cuz u had a bad experience with ur dad doesnt mean much. Theres always ppl with addictive natures that weed hurts, but for a majority its a good thing :) Look at me, Im in University, HAD two jobs during the last school year, and am almost up to a 3.0 GPA 8)

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2003, 11:47:34 PM »
lol how can you say dre doesnt smoke, when dre was blazing in the up in smoke tour. and so was xzibit, for that matter (to whoever said he doesnt smoke), but that was a while ago, so maybe xzibit quit who knows.

but yeah, mos def doesnt smoke.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2003, 11:50:20 PM by Krayzie Mofo Guy »

Don Breezio

« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2003, 11:51:29 PM »

saying something that "hed be too stoned watching the carpets move" its a erally closeminded statement..and just cuz u had a bad experience with ur dad doesnt mean much. Theres always ppl with addictive natures that weed hurts, but for a majority its a good thing :) Look at me, Im in University, HAD two jobs during the last school year, and am almost up to a 3.0 GPA 8)

and you spend your freetime arguing with Bigg Gay G and Untoppableforce...sounds productive  ::) saying that is not close minded...close minded is saying something and not having a reason for not trying it...not making a joke about it. maybe you should stop analyzing my posts so much. i have very good reasons for not smoking weed and i think that should have nothing to do with what i post. the topic of this thread is are there any rappers that dont smoke weed? not is weed good or bad for you? because you are not a great example for it...i never said it made you dumb...i said it did bad things. i knew a girl who kept a 4.0 all through high school and did every drug known to man...in time she smoked herself stupid but thats a different story. i am saying weed can become something that will control your life and that is not something i feel the need to risk. my life is going somewhere and i dont want anything to screw it up. end of discussion...back to the topic.

Quakaveli

« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2003, 12:07:10 AM »

and you spend your freetime arguing with Bigg Gay G and Untoppableforce...sounds productive  ::) saying that is not close minded...close minded is saying something and not having a reason for not trying it...not making a joke about it. maybe you should stop analyzing my posts so much. i have very good reasons for not smoking weed and i think that should have nothing to do with what i post. the topic of this thread is are there any rappers that dont smoke weed? not is weed good or bad for you? because you are not a great example for it...i never said it made you dumb...i said it did bad things. i knew a girl who kept a 4.0 all through high school and did every drug known to man...in time she smoked herself stupid but thats a different story. i am saying weed can become something that will control your life and that is not something i feel the need to risk. my life is going somewhere and i dont want anything to screw it up. end of discussion...back to the topic.

u dont end discussion, fool this is my thread 8)

Anyway sorry bout the misconecption, I thought U were serious about the carpet comment, lol.

Don Breezio

« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2003, 12:11:14 AM »
u dont end discussion, fool this is my thread 8)

lol i am ending discussion because i dont want to talk about my father...i think you can respect that...plus thats not the topic in here  ;)

Anyway sorry bout the misconecption, I thought U were serious about the carpet comment, lol.

thats alright...i make jokes like that sometimes...usually im sarcastic  ;D

pappy

« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2003, 12:43:05 AM »
i dunno about u quake but when i used to smoke,  i wasnt more focused at all.  i remember there were times i was like imma smoke an than imma write some rhymes an see what i can write.  I didnt even get as far as picking up my pen cuz i would be like fuck this imma go make a samich an laugh.   weed never made me more focused.  It jus made me mad lazy.  ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh i miss those days

Don Breezio

« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2003, 12:47:11 AM »
i would be like fuck this imma go make a samich an laugh.

LMAO

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2003, 02:52:27 AM »
dead prez dont smoke (be healthy)

kick ass album

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2003, 08:35:34 AM »
*cuts the sample in of dre saying it*
"I still express, yo, I don't smoke weed or sess"

*eazy*
"bitchhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!"
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2003, 09:05:48 AM »
Jayo Felony quit smokin, i dont know if it was mentioned, as i didnt read through all the nonsense