Author Topic: Rappers that DONT smoke weed?  (Read 2049 times)

quik4life

• 'G'
  • I'd rather be dope than use it! - DJ Quik
Re:Rappers that DONT smoke weed?
« Reply #45 on: July 18, 2003, 09:38:56 AM »
DJ Quik used to....but i think he just drinks now...Chopin Vodka baby!!!!

"I'm a producer if a rhythm is dope I choose it
and I hope you know I'd rather +BE+ dope than use it"
---Quik is the Name

"Yo I don't do dope but I'm dope not a dope
But I'm doper than anybody who trys to cope
If the rhyme I'm dispayin'
And the beat thats playin' "
---Quikker Said Than Dunn

az
One nuts, two nuts, three un four
Then I wake up in the morning and I bust two more
Cus that's the freak in me, and yes I'm very doggy
Playin with your coochie till it's nice and soggy
--DJ Quik--

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: July 18, 2003, 12:08:10 PM »
do yall think there r n e rappers out there that dont smoke bud?? I know Outkast has said "no drugs or alkahol we so sincere with this here" and somewhere else I think they mentioned they didnt do bud.

Xzibit once said in an interview that he didnt smoke weed no more...but I dunno bout that, haha :-\ Anyway do yall have n e ideas? peace.
andre don't big boi does

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Quakaveli

« Reply #47 on: July 18, 2003, 12:24:08 PM »

---Quik is the Name

az

Bombudd II "WE smoking bombuuud wayyoooo wayooooo we smoking bombuddddddddd!!!!!"
Quik- BombuddII (Rhythm-al-ism) 8)

Quakaveli

« Reply #48 on: July 18, 2003, 12:28:04 PM »
i dunno about u quake but when i used to smoke,  i wasnt more focused at all.  i remember there were times i was like imma smoke an than imma write some rhymes an see what i can write.  I didnt even get as far as picking up my pen cuz i would be like fuck this imma go make a samich an laugh.   weed never made me more focused.  It jus made me mad lazy.  ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh i miss those days

thats cuz U dont got much drive..once I smoked the day before a midterm at like noon, adn still had a shitload of studying to do(funny story behind WHY I smoked at a bad time like that)..so anyway I decided I aint dumb and gonna listen to all the misconceptions...we chilled for a couple hours and I put mad effort into studyin for the test..I was up all night cuz there was so much shit to study...when I was high studying I was slooooowwwww but once the shit wore up it helped me cuz the concentration went way up, and I ended up getting the 4th highest score in my chem class ;D  I never said it makes U MORE focused...lol....no fuckin way. Well in freestyling it does make me better ;D but I dont do ti for focus, hahahhaha I think the bad effects dont outweigh the good ones (better quality of life, being more laid back, fun, etc)

Quakaveli

« Reply #49 on: July 18, 2003, 12:28:21 PM »
and of course expanding the consciousness 8)

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #50 on: July 18, 2003, 12:32:23 PM »
I don't think Nas does

if Nas tells the truth when he raps he's constantly high

Paris doesnt ("Save the drank n dank)
Ras Kass doesn't (raps about it a bit but he supposedly doesn't)
De La Soul (mention it in songs i think)
Me ( ;D)

well, its just he don't look like the type of rapper that would smoke lol....

OMG U gotta be kidding me, teeny booper!!! U ever looked at Nas' eyes...hes always got fuckin chingy eyes...chingy eyes=blazed look. I cant believe U just said that.

Hey Don Breezio, it was funny cuz I quit weed around the same time he did (for like 2-3 months, lol) and picked it right back up!  ;D  

and yo Don, didnt U read what I said about what Snoop said about Dre and Chronic in his book? Im sure Dre smoked quite a bit of weed, but like I said he probably hardly smokes now

Look here Apu, my eyes are like that too and I don't smoke you aladdin piece of shit....and WTF is a teenybooper, you don't even know wtf your sayin....its teenybopper you dumbfuck....and thats what you are....

PLANT

« Reply #51 on: July 18, 2003, 12:34:50 PM »
lol how can you say dre doesnt smoke, when dre was blazing in the up in smoke tour. and so was xzibit, for that matter (to whoever said he doesnt smoke), but that was a while ago, so maybe xzibit quit who knows.

I dont ever remember seeing Dre blaze anything at any time ever.  Not when he was on stage or even in the backstage footage I never seen him smoking w Snoop an Kurupt or Xzibit and NAte...I never seen Dre smoking.  And Snoop said Dre dont smoke weed on that BET special for the Up In Smoke Tour.

pappy

« Reply #52 on: July 18, 2003, 01:23:20 PM »

nas definetly smokes. he was broke in 95 cause he spent all his money on bud. then he tried to blame serch for it. what a bitch.
an u kno this for fact how

Quakaveli

« Reply #53 on: July 18, 2003, 01:44:54 PM »
I don't think Nas does

Me ( ;D)

OMG U gotta be kidding me, teeny booper!!! U ever looked at Nas' eyes...hes always got fuckin chingy eyes...chingy eyes=blazed look. I cant believe U just said that.

Hey Don Breezio, it was funny cuz I quit weed around the same time he did (for like 2-3 months, lol) and picked it right back up!  ;D  

and yo Don, didnt U read what I said about what Snoop said about Dre and Chronic in his book? Im sure Dre smoked quite a bit of weed, but like I said he probably hardly smokes now

Look here Apu, my eyes are like that too and I don't smoke you aladdin piece of shit....and WTF is a teenybooper, you don't even know wtf your sayin....its teenybopper you dumbfuck....and thats what you are....

U want a cookie little boy?

I heard mentally retarded kids have that chingy eye syndrome too..something about their brains not smart enuff to keep their eyes fully open. ::)

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #54 on: July 18, 2003, 01:58:50 PM »

nas definetly smokes. he was broke in 95 cause he spent all his money on bud. then he tried to blame serch for it. what a bitch.
lmao @ people questioning me..nas had to borrow money just to get some gap overalls so he could go to the source awards.

"Not to mention we was cool, but his pockets was hurt (why?)
He's a weedhead, don't blame serch"
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Quakaveli

« Reply #55 on: July 18, 2003, 02:07:08 PM »
man If I smoked that much Id go broke....Id either quit and jus scanvange off my friends or grow my own..jeeez ::)

Quakaveli

« Reply #56 on: July 18, 2003, 02:12:13 PM »

---Quik is the Name

az

Bombudd II "WE smoking bombuuud wayyoooo wayooooo we smoking bombuddddddddd!!!!!"
Quik- BombuddII (Rhythm-al-ism) 8)

I cant believe qUIK CLAIMS he dont smoke bud...just in that song Trouble(remix) he was talking about weed...

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #57 on: July 18, 2003, 02:14:55 PM »
I don't think Nas does

Me ( ;D)

U want a cookie little boy?

I heard mentally retarded kids have that chingy eye syndrome too..something about their brains not smart enuff to keep their eyes fully open. ::)

Where'd you hear that?  I'm able to keep my eyes open you stupid piece of shit...go fuck a goat...

pappy

« Reply #58 on: July 18, 2003, 03:40:00 PM »

lmao @ people questioning me..nas had to borrow money just to get some gap overalls so he could go to the source awards.

also the fact nas jus had a baby.  illmatic didnt sell that well an wasnt he gettin fucked over in his publishing.  an u quote mega,  isnt that mega just hatin on nas like he usually does.  an has search said on wax its his job to jerk artist.  so what ur basically doing is takin one side of the story an believing it.  Im not saying that nas didnt spend a lot of cash on weed but dont u think it sounds jus a bit rediculous that he spends all his money on weed

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #59 on: July 18, 2003, 04:25:30 PM »

also the fact nas jus had a baby.  illmatic didnt sell that well an wasnt he gettin fucked over in his publishing.  an u quote mega,  isnt that mega just hatin on nas like he usually does.  an has search said on wax its his job to jerk artist.  so what ur basically doing is takin one side of the story an believing it.  Im not saying that nas didnt spend a lot of cash on weed but dont u think it sounds jus a bit rediculous that he spends all his money on weed
how is that hating? he was just pointing out that nas had a problem and he was trying to blame someone else for it.
mega had no reason to take serchs side because he wasn't being looked out for or paid in any type of way. the members of kmd have never said anything bad about serch and i'm curious to know where he blatantly said that he jerked artists because i've never once heard about it? i don't find it hard to believe that someone could waste all their money on weed when there are people in the world who have much worse foolish habits.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris