Author Topic: Newcomer - check this out plz - let me kno  (Read 141 times)

Liquid-Cannabis

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
Newcomer - check this out plz - let me kno
« on: July 18, 2003, 06:16:24 AM »
ok here we go bringin u this live and direct from tha uk....my first time so please tell me what i need to do to improve my shit.

The streets are paved with shit,all i see around me is the trees an broken ass houses,sit back an picture that u can't seem to imagin that this place used to be a peaceful place,kids runnin around happily,parents strollin wit there pets,now all we got is the ghetto vets slingin shots an wearin bullet proof vests,this streets of mine is kurrupt,u can't even kop a weed without gettin hassled for 50p,this shit annoys me,when i look back an imagin the good ol days,sittin in the field floatin away wit the cannabis haze,them were the days,i may not b straight up ghetto,i may not bus shots to get my name known but this shit is spiriling out ov control,we need to get a grip rather than trip an hit the nex bitch wit the hollow tip,i'm might be in a place that dont fit me,but its the life style i lead an i can't stand around waiting to bleed,shit man i have a little kid to feed,a family to provide for,i dont give a fuck about wha gwan nex door or down the street god man i dont wanna carry the heat when i have to walk to the corner store,what kinda life style is that,thinkin weather or not ure gonna get blasted for being in the wrong place at the wrong time,u can;t change these ppls minds,all they are concerd about is living life like a thug,what the fuck do u take me for sum kinda mugg,thug! dont fuck around or u will buried 6ft in to the ground,i dont like thinkin about these criminal thoughts coz it's not what i've been taught,i've been taught to keep my mind straight and focus on what lies ahead rather that thinkin about shit thats happend in the past,shit moves fast too fast  to think about the past,quote these lines an u will soon see,this lil place in the uk were shit goes down is a lil town called HUDDERSFIELD,were the fields look buddah green and the ppl look mean,were shit comes back so fast that u'll b on ure back lookin up at the sky wonderin why?

(can some one give me feed back on this please if it's any good then i will carry on,if not let me kno and i will stop now,i wrote this while i was at work so please udnerstand my concerntration wasn't all there,and bare in mind that this was my first time ever doin this,dont b harsh tell me str8 up,shit or good?)

Madd Love

M3GA

da_notorious_mack

Re:Newcomer - check this out plz - let me kno
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2003, 01:58:56 PM »
first tip...change ya name....be original mayne...then ill peep ya shit....

Proph aka ..::Konztrukt::..

• 'G'
  • Hip Hop, is everything around you
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2003, 06:20:34 PM »
word
Battle record: 6-4-0
5 KO's

Wins: Concrete, Qurate-L, Slim-x, Ill Logical, Dreamz, Balliztics
Losses: jaydubuwa, C-Bizzle, Jem, Bez

June awards: Rookie of the month

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2003, 02:12:58 AM »
OH SHIT:o.......it's cormega........welcome 2 tha board dawg, holla @ me on da PM on some bizzness.......

::)

Wats next? 2pac? oh wait........he's actually a member here too.......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Liquid-Cannabis

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2003, 03:03:14 AM »
there changed my name,i dont use this board much so the mega name was only temp,but u still didnt say weather it was shit or not??

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2003, 03:08:02 AM »
Nah that shit was pretty cool...if you only jus started..ya can only get better...ya feel me...