Author Topic: Tha G-Spot Is A Piece Of Shit!  (Read 479 times)

elneckio

Re:Tha G-Spot Is A Piece Of Shit!
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2003, 09:10:37 AM »
People are really hypocrites, Im not trying to start anything but replying to this, and Im only going to post once, but I hope no offence is taken from anyone.  The problem is right under your nose, Don Breezio makes a thread like this and ends up replying 2439898 times because he gets in an argument with someone (bigg AG!!!) who wants to reply 2478989 times also.  And the downward spiral starts, its like that in almost every thread.  People just say stupid shit for no reason, and the threads get all fucked up and clutterd with stupid posts that usually have nothing to do with the topic the're replying on.  My Two Cents anyway, hope no offence was taken :-\

Good observation.
"just do what he says.. i find to my expense he's always right." ... Overseer 24/04/02

Mu

• Lil Geezy
  • "Keep on chewin"
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2003, 09:13:26 AM »
Beef is Bad :(

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2003, 09:35:07 AM »
anything goes used to be so dope i loved toms stories.. doggy had some classsic posts too lol
remember my friday night story when i was in the cinema got stabbed wit that knife and then i was at my place with this hot chick but my leg was hurtin bad as hell? lmao that was a funny night i wont forget that

Hahahaha. I remember reading that! Damn, that had to be some night. And Represent is right on with what he said.

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2003, 09:48:39 AM »
People are really hypocrites, Im not trying to start anything but replying to this, and Im only going to post once, but I hope no offence is taken from anyone.  The problem is right under your nose, Don Breezio makes a thread like this and ends up replying 2439898 times because he gets in an argument with someone (bigg AG!!!) who wants to reply 2478989 times also.  And the downward spiral starts, its like that in almost every thread.  People just say stupid shit for no reason, and the threads get all fucked up and clutterd with stupid posts that usually have nothing to do with the topic the're replying on.  My Two Cents anyway, hope no offence was taken :-\

True, peoples fighting fo no good reason ruin good points of conversation / interesting threads...

pity

also i may be wrong but Big AG didnt you once have many more posts?
as in something happened for you to restart your account here again...or is it that you only post in g-spot cos i thought you've been here for a long time?

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2003, 09:49:57 AM »

True, peoples fighting fo no good reason ruin good points of conversation / interesting threads...

pity

also i may be wrong but Big AG didnt you once have many more posts?
as in something happened for you to restart your account here again...or is it that you only post in g-spot cos i thought you've been here for a long time?

He had like 1,000 somethin posts but he got banned....

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2003, 09:54:54 AM »
lmao i've been here since 01 and i don't even have that many posts. fucking losers.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris