Author Topic: yesterday i was walkin...  (Read 359 times)

Doggystylin

yesterday i was walkin...
« on: July 17, 2003, 11:27:27 PM »
yesterday i was walkin down to the beach(here in long beach)...n some fag (literally) comes up to me and hes like, hello sir, and im like uhh what, and hes like you know (hes talking very gayish) im going downtown and i need 2 quarters, you wouldnt be willing to spare some change would you? hehe? umm naw man i dont even have any pockets see (shows pants)

you wouldnt have anything inside there for me would you? *breaks out in a gay laugh

what? NO *walks away quickly

i swear on my balls, that was some scary shit, fuckin fags man, i dont care what they do but dont bring it all in my face.

Quakaveli

Re:yesterday i was walkin...
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2003, 11:30:17 PM »
LMAOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Don Breezio

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2003, 11:38:45 PM »
yesterday i was walkin down to the beach(here in long beach)...n some fag (literally) comes up to me and hes like, hello sir, and im like uhh what, and hes like you know (hes talking very gayish) im going downtown and i need 2 quarters, you wouldnt be willing to spare some change would you? hehe? umm naw man i dont even have any pockets see (shows pants)

you wouldnt have anything inside there for me would you? *breaks out in a gay laugh

what? NO *walks away quickly

i swear on my balls, that was some scary shit, fuckin fags man, i dont care what they do but dont bring it all in my face.

anywayz...back to the topic before dipshits started to ruin it...thats some funny shit man but i feel sorry for you lol...but that really is some hilarious shit!

Doggystylin

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2003, 11:48:05 PM »
stop fuckin up my thread.....(people who dont know what im talkin about thent his obviously isnt about u)

pappy

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2003, 11:56:15 PM »
so u bumped into infinite

Don Breezio

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2003, 11:58:37 PM »
stop fuckin up my thread.....(people who dont know what im talkin about thent his obviously isnt about u)

well said...did the gay guy say anything else?

Jome

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2003, 11:58:43 PM »
Lmao.. you got hit on by a homo.. sounds like he have tried that routine before..  ;D

Doggystylin

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2003, 12:00:45 AM »

well said...did the gay guy say anything else?

no he just giggled with his other homo friend and walked away.

Jome

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2003, 12:04:35 AM »
no he just giggled with his other homo friend and walked away.

Haha.. they was probably looking for a 3some... ewwwww.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2003, 02:51:10 AM »
okay i got green eyes and i'm use to random people coming up to me sayin' "i love your eyes".  well one time i was in the mall gettin school clothes, and when i brought my shit up to the register this dude just starts going "oh baby i wish i had your eyes" and put on an ice cube grimace on my face and was all "aright that's nice" and then he's all "ahh don't get mad,really i wish i could have eyes like yours that's all i'm saying", then i was all aright whatever. then it got all quiet for a while as he was ringing up my stuff. then right before he gave me the total he was all "that's not the only thing i want" and gave me the gays god damn look i ever saw, shit i left the stuff there and walked out of the mall.......havn't been back to that store since.

I also use to work with this gay dude who loved to dance and when i had to close he use to blast the radio up and start dancing like a girl. i laughed at him cuz it was just funny. i guess he took it the wrong way cuz one night when i was cleaning dude was behind me (like 3 or 4 inches) grinding and trying to freak me, when i cuahgt him i did a Shaquille O'neal /brad miller to him, i threw a punch as hard as i could and barely missed him.......needless to say i had to quit that job

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Doggystylin

« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2003, 02:54:34 AM »
lmao @ jakes stories, thanx for sharing, atleast i dont feel like im the only one

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2003, 02:56:14 AM »
it makes you feel so so violated, i think i'm going to file a rape charge or something

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Doggystylin

« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2003, 02:58:42 AM »
i was more shocked at first n didnt know what to do like "da fuck? did he just do what i think he did?" but if i knew it was gonna happen or somethin id fuckin do somethin bout it n say somethin to em or hurt them with something metal, lol

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2003, 03:00:14 AM »
read my story in the other thread.  ;D

kick ass album

bez

« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2003, 05:37:20 AM »