Author Topic: U.S. Beats Germany, France, In World Geography Title  (Read 626 times)

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:U.S. Beats Germany, France, In World Geography Title
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2003, 02:29:59 AM »

99% of the americans used to belive that wrestling was real

and 100% of the rest of the world thought it was real
----
yeaaaa.. right ::)

steroids dont affects the brain capacity, neither the intelligence or ability to collect and store information

it's pretty obvious this dude was joking and mocking people like you, lol , only you would take such BS seriously
----
since im not american, i dont know where yall draw the line between making a joke and being dumb :-\

isnt it the way you're looking at islam??

a hypocrite is what you are
funny i havn't seen Trauma bash islam once in t his thread. also i havn't seen him bash islam OUTSIDE of this thread......you're the hypo here Ru-bash-a-lot paul.
-------
let trauma speak for himself...
« Last Edit: July 20, 2003, 02:30:56 AM by Maestro »

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2003, 02:36:41 AM »
not a fair representation, they were groomed. :P

i'm assuming this is in response to past facetious rejoinders (lol) about americans being ridiculed on several tv programs for not knowing america wasnt the biggest land mass on the planet like pointing to europe/russia/china because 'thats the biggest one so it must be us' hehe

other than probably lil 3 year olds who don't know any better, i have never seen an american think Eurasia was america  ::)

well it was on TV here.. they went out in the street and pulled random people over.. of course they could have pulled over 1000 people and say 5 that fucked up got shown.. haha

yeah we have a game show like that here in the US called "street smarts" where they interview random people and test their knowledge of easy stuff. they went to europe once and had the theme of "since the rest of the world thinks we're dumb let's show how dumb the rest of the world is". they did a good job making the rest of the world look dumb, but like you said, they probably  interviewed a shit load of people before they came across an idiot.....and only the idiot made it on film. that's what i believe happened in both cases.

i dont even know it its tru, but lets assume that it is

there still a diffrence though

americans WENT to europe to prove a point, OFF COURSE they will manipulate the questions and present a biased result
« Last Edit: July 20, 2003, 02:37:04 AM by Maestro »

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2003, 11:40:29 AM »
^^ Man, fuck you, you're some little kid who can't even see 2 sides of an argument.  First, YES they made it biased to make europe seem stupid, his point was, Dumbass, that they do that in america too, you stupid fuck.

Second, when have I dissed muslims? I'll diss a dumbass in a second, I don't care if he's muslim or not.  Fuck you.  You oughta drop that name, too, becuase I've heard your shit, and it's NOT THAT NICE

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2003, 05:18:58 PM »
^^ Man, fuck you, you're some little kid who can't even see 2 sides of an argument.  First, YES they made it biased to make europe seem stupid, his point was, Dumbass, that they do that in america too, you stupid fuck.

Second, when have I dissed muslims? I'll diss a dumbass in a second, I don't care if he's muslim or not.  Fuck you.  You oughta drop that name, too, becuase I've heard your shit, and it's NOT THAT NICE

so you never dissed Mecca that day infinite was gone?... should i dig it up for you?

---
my beats aint “THAT NICE” ??

yea…. tell it to the mc’s who’ve bought them for their albums