Author Topic: Man some girls  (Read 460 times)

Boner

• Lil Geezy
  • Beers sweat and tears
Re:Man some girls
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2003, 12:05:34 AM »
if u got no respect for the bitch and she just a slut, and her pussy stinks...just say this: "Go make some bread with all that fuckin yeast u slut"

LOL. i couldnt have said it better than that.

That Pickton guy is one creepy mother fucker. His farm is only like a 10 minute drive from my house  :-\
Often, the grief of others is ammusing...that does not make me a bad person.

Suga Foot

« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2003, 12:06:42 AM »
if u got no respect for the bitch and she just a slut, and her pussy stinks...just say this: "Go make some bread with all that fuckin yeast u slut"

That Pickton guy is one creepy mother fucker. His farm is only like a 10 minute drive from my house  :-\

20 Minutes from my house.

Boner

• Lil Geezy
  • Beers sweat and tears
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2003, 12:27:14 AM »

Cool. some ppl from BC. Ya my bro knew like Picktons daughter or niece or some shit...its like i have a tie to a celebrity ;D...sort of
Often, the grief of others is ammusing...that does not make me a bad person.

Don Breezio

« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2003, 01:27:13 AM »

Cool. some ppl from BC. Ya my bro knew like Picktons daughter or niece or some shit...its like i have a tie to a celebrity ;D...sort of

depending where your at in BC...charles mansons mansion is only a few hours away...i live about an hour away from it maybe (i live in washington)

Proph aka ..::Konztrukt::..

• 'G'
  • Hip Hop, is everything around you
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2003, 01:25:36 PM »
alex...dogg....its mike from BC chat on msn..ThaProphcy....how u find out about this site?
Battle record: 6-4-0
5 KO's

Wins: Concrete, Qurate-L, Slim-x, Ill Logical, Dreamz, Balliztics
Losses: jaydubuwa, C-Bizzle, Jem, Bez

June awards: Rookie of the month