Author Topic: No Really, What is so bad about what I said, I said this...  (Read 457 times)

infinite59

Why would I be Jewish, you have to be born into the religion.  Why would I be a Hindu, it's not condusive to my enviroment.  Why would I be a Christian, after I ask Jesus into my life, then what?

What is so repulsive about those statements that I deserve to be de-modded and penalized from a religion forum.

LOL.  This forum is a joke.

mauzip

Re:No Really, What is so bad about what I said, I said this...
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2003, 10:47:26 AM »
why would i be a muslim? female muslims aren't equal to men.

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2003, 10:51:36 AM »
Why would I be a muslim? I'm white.  I have serious social issues because my dad's a drunk... oh wait, I rescinded into Brian mode there for a minute.  

Don Seer

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2003, 10:53:34 AM »
Why would I be Jewish, you have to be born into the religion.  Why would I be a Hindu, it's not condusive to my enviroment.  Why would I be a Christian, after I ask Jesus into my life, then what?

What is so repulsive about those statements that I deserve to be de-modded and penalized from a religion forum.

no you're a joke.

where's the stuff about elephants for starters?

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2003, 10:55:37 AM »
^^ Plus ignorant.  For one, you don't have to be born Jewish.  

Don Seer

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2003, 10:56:11 AM »
Wasn't sure on that one myself.

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2003, 10:56:27 AM »
P.S., the EXTRA SPECIAL hate he showed towards Hindus, as he has remarked before, is because he claims he was taught all Hindus are going to hell, because they believe in more than 1 god.  That's why he REALLY went over board on the hindu post.  

Quakaveli

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2003, 12:05:37 PM »
P.S., the EXTRA SPECIAL hate he showed towards Hindus, as he has remarked before, is because he claims he was taught all Hindus are going to hell, because they believe in more than 1 god.  That's why he REALLY went over board on the hindu post.  

Yeah...he says Im a rebel of Islam...therefore condemned to hell for being a hindu...he wasnt mean about it or nuthing. But thats one of my problems with Islam...

Quakaveli

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2003, 12:18:37 PM »
ANyway, everyone...WELCOME TO THE INFINITE SHOW!!! ::)

Woodrow

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2003, 01:04:38 PM »
I've got a friend who's converting to judaism. He's learned hebrew, gone under the knife  :o,  done all this other jazz and is well onto becoming Jewish.

I guess it's just so he can do jewish jokes tho /obscure sienfield refrence.

If it's such a joke infinite, why do you keep coming back?

Don Seer

« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2003, 03:36:32 PM »
Right now... infinite says tihs is all he said.. gotta quote this.. boy loves changing his posts.. it was uneditted when I quoted it...

I shall go pull what he actually said comment on that which he left out just to show how he's tried miserably to manipulate this...

"How could I be a Hindu? "
How could I be a Hindu?... think about it... elephants, jungles....  sorry, but it's not very condusive to my enviroment.  Maybe if there was a city God, or something.
::)

"How could I be a Christian?"
Okay, so hypothetically, I accepted Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior, now what?  Hmmmm..... nothings happened yet.  Hmmmm..... damn.
sarcasm.. you don't believe in god... thats why you backed out of that faith remember.. because you blamed it for your problems.

Well, I wasn't born into it, and since you have to be born into it, I guess I'll have to cross it off the list.
well it seems you dont know enough about it, seemingly you dont have to be born into it, but you would have to accept some penis mutilation ;)

your posts show

1) ignorance and lack of respect for other peoples religions
2) that you must be questioning your faith to be still looking around for answers.

from your comments in the christian post especially it sounds like you want a magic-cure-all... that aint gonna happen you gotta put in work and them you get rewarded. with this bitterness and bigotry towards other religions still running through your veins that aint gonna happen.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2003, 03:41:26 PM »
damn overseer has taken over owen's job, dude sonned infinite

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2003, 02:06:32 PM »
Guys I told you this person is attacking God personally,this is a personal thing between him and his God..............although the elephant comment was funny as fuck lol
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2003, 10:55:09 PM »
Infinite keeps coming back because in this forum he is someone who is smart and knows much about life(from what I'm told...not what I've seen).  Outside this forum and board, he's probably that one herb from school EVERYONE picks on.  Who knows...I say ban him...UnstoppableForce may try to rescue him though ::)

PS: Quake, that woman in your pic is amazingly hot!!!

Quakaveli

« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2003, 06:30:09 AM »
I say ban him...UnstoppableForce may try to rescue him though ::)

hahaha sex drives some ppl to great measures huh? :D

Quake, that woman in your pic is amazingly hot!!!

Tha 'empiror' gotta have some high class hoes in tha stable!