Author Topic: Smoking marijuana DOES NOT damage the brain/kill brain cells!!!  (Read 1692 times)

Jimmy Cash

• 'G'
  • Jimbo C. on the scene
Re:Smoking marijuana DOES NOT damage the brain/kill brain cells!!!
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2003, 08:31:46 PM »
 8)

Reservation, Bitch!!!

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2003, 08:57:09 PM »
You're Right, Quake, I don't associate with many potheads, I find most of them pretty boring.  They seem a little slow, lol.  

Quakaveli

« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2003, 06:32:33 AM »
You're Right, Quake, I don't associate with many potheads, I find most of them pretty boring.  They seem a little slow, lol.  

ha ha and you seem a little "old" ;)

C-Bizz

• Lil Geezy
  • The Industry is Punks!
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2003, 07:24:44 AM »
there are so many smart people out there who smoke weed, its bs, people have no self control, and thats y they become dumb, yea weed can make u lazy, but only if u let it

yeah true, I smoke weed, but not enough to make me act dumb or nothin. I got a friend who smokes every time before his tests, and thats the only way he passes. Also I got a few friends who smoke a couple of bags a day and it dont make them lazy. They gotta be the most active people I know, weed just make them straight.

Quakaveli

« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2003, 04:14:44 AM »
bump 8)

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2003, 08:16:00 AM »
It wouldn't be illegal if what you're was true. And if it doesn't kill/damage brain cells, then how come the people smoke marijuana become dumber and dumber the more they smoke it?

That question was as dumb as ur grammar shows u to be, 7even.

^^ Yup, the one thing I've noticed in my OWN personal studies (lol) is that potheads are lazy and apathetic as hell.  They don't care about shit, except when is the next time they can get high.  Look at quake's avatars and shit for further proof of this.  Nothing's important to them, work, etc.  

LOL>...just from ur opinion on weed, and times Ive talked to u personally, I can tell U dont associate with potheads much..
Personally, during my first year of college(last year), I did had the best GPA, the most credits, and made more money during the Spring quarter...and I happened to smoke the most then too... ::)

PS> tha avtar text is a joke. :)

there are so many smart people out there who smoke weed, its bs, people have no self control, and thats y they become dumb, yea weed can make u lazy, but only if u let it
^^WORD.

doesnt make it right to use though...it has been proven to affect perception

So? It doesnt affect perception negatively. Maybe u had a couple bad experiences knowin ppl that got fucked over, but I bet it aint even the weed.

but what about the pot that is laced with other things? that does kill brain cells.

And what about the air containing carbon monoxide? ::)

Some studies show marijuana does damage brain cells, and some studies show it doesn't. So it's basically your choice to believe what you want to believe.

Of course, but thats my point- this study proved FROM A VALID SOURCE that it DOES NOT. Do some research on the other studies that were done, and then get back at me. This study is now receiving much acceptance around the world, just go on gooogle and type "UCSD marijuana" or "ucsd pot study" and see how many sites ull find, LOL...

People who do smoke will use studies such as this as an excuse that weed does no harm to the body

::) Thats a dumb argument many potheads use and it hurts their credibility. Marijuana is not completely harmless to your body. But there are things you can do to drastically reduce the harms: use a vaporizer, smoke more potent weed, etc

8)420 4 L143 8)

You've Proved my Point

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2003, 10:54:30 PM »
French, check out the line where he talks about how well he did in school. He says "I did had the best GPA".... LOL.... he's still the king of irony.

Trauma-san

« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2003, 11:00:20 PM »
I always love this argument.  "Pot doesn't impair your senses!!!"

How the fuck would he know?  If his senses were impaired, he wouldn't 'sense' they were!

How many times have drunks said "I can drive fine drunk!!!" yet they kill thousands a year.  

Same thing, pot's not as bad, but it's still impairing your senses.  Quake, you're stupid, if it didn't impair your senses, dumbass, you wouldn't smoke it.  That's what it's SUPPOSED to do.  

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2003, 11:01:38 PM »
 :D

Quakaveli

« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2003, 02:11:38 AM »
French, check out the line where he talks about how well he did in school. He says "I did had the best GPA".... LOL.... he's still the king of irony.

Ummm...I was stoned ::) Your lame dogg, and dont forget ur the MASTER of irony...(gay ass biter)

I think its a retarded argument. So You love it huh? :-*

How the fuck would he know?  If his senses were impaired, he wouldn't 'sense' they were!

Who teh fuck said Pot dosent impair your senses? Was it ur best friend who ruined his life? ::)  What type of dumbass would say that pot doesnt impair senses, its a MIND ALTERING DRUG lol!

How many times have drunks said "I can drive fine drunk!!!" yet they kill thousands a year.  

Better driving stoned than drunk...most ppl I know manage it well 8) Not recommended tho! ;D

Same thing, pot's not as bad, but it's still impairing your senses.  

LMAO...impairing your "senses"???  hahahahaha damn trauma guess u dont even need weed to get retarded... If you meant that weed impairs motor skills or judgement[/n] then well yeah depending on ur tolerance its not a good idea to drive n shit esp if ur a newbie the motor skills get better with practice and tolerance.

Quake, you're stupid, if it didn't impair your senses, dumbass, you wouldn't smoke it.  That's what it's SUPPOSED to do.  

exxxxxaccctly!!! But why the personal insults? Feeling inadequate and losing the argument and got nothing better? I never said it didnt impair your senses WHILE INTOXICATEd...DUHH!!! Of course when ur high ur not a 100% efficient person...thats not the point of this thread ::)

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2003, 02:17:50 AM »
i like weed.

kick ass album

Slim-x

« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2003, 02:36:10 AM »

8) Smokin Weed Is Great Fo Yo Mind.......... 8)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2003, 03:13:10 AM »
It wouldn't be illegal if what you're was true. And if it doesn't kill/damage brain cells, then how come the people smoke marijuana become dumber and dumber the more they smoke it?

That question was as dumb as ur grammar shows u to be, 7even.

I have better grammer than him, besides Im foreign so fuck yaself quake, your german grammer cant compete wit my english one anyway..

and if you really thought its an alias of mine you are just a dumb fuck, we 2 have totally different views on almost everything, if you just see not complete correct grammer=same person youre a superficial fuck.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2003, 03:14:25 AM by 7even[pG] »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2003, 07:47:52 AM »
Nearly all of the greatest modern musicians have been off their face on some substance or other when making their records. (Except Andre3000)

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2003, 10:40:09 AM »

Ummm...I was stoned ::) Your lame dogg, and dont forget ur the MASTER of irony...(gay ass biter)

I think its a retarded argument. So You love it huh? :-*

Who teh fuck said Pot dosent impair your senses? Was it ur best friend who ruined his life? ::)  What type of dumbass would say that pot doesnt impair senses, its a MIND ALTERING DRUG lol!

Better driving stoned than drunk...most ppl I know manage it well 8) Not recommended tho! ;D

Same thing, pot's not as bad, but it's still impairing your senses.  

LMAO...impairing your "senses"???  hahahahaha damn trauma guess u dont even need weed to get retarded... If you meant that weed impairs motor skills or judgement[/n] then well yeah depending on ur tolerance its not a good idea to drive n shit esp if ur a newbie the motor skills get better with practice and tolerance.

Quake, you're stupid, if it didn't impair your senses, dumbass, you wouldn't smoke it.  That's what it's SUPPOSED to do.  

exxxxxaccctly!!! But why the personal insults? Feeling inadequate and losing the argument and got nothing better? I never said it didnt impair your senses WHILE INTOXICATEd...DUHH!!! Of course when ur high ur not a 100% efficient person...thats not the point of this thread ::)

You seem like a loner who can't find a date.