Author Topic: Is this person really happy with life  (Read 423 times)

pappy

Is this person really happy with life
« on: July 18, 2003, 04:53:51 PM »
lets just say that this person is a certain a religion an his name is ummm brian.   Ight lemme pick a name of a religion out of a hat.  ok i picked muslim.  for arguments sake brian is a muslim.  Now brian constantly bashes other religions other people beliefs.  he tries to speak on other religions even tho brian has shown he doesnt know that much about these other religions.  hell brian didnt even know what a W.A.S.P was.  theres proberly a lot of big religions he has never hear of either like greek orthodox.  but if brian was really happy with his faith why would he find the need to discredit other religions an other peoples beleifs.  Wouldnt he of found happiness in his own religion an spreading the word of islam in a positive light.  also brian sleeps 12-13 hours a day.  Now excessive sleep is a sign of depression.  an speaking from my own personal experience,  when i was extemely depressed i was sleeping all the time.  that was about a year ago tho an thngs have changed a lot an im no longer depressed (i still have my moments) an im only sleeping about 7-8 hours a day.  Maybe brian is depressed cuz he is a closet homosexual but thats is a whole other topic.  just some thoughts for you to ponder.  

Shin

Re:Is this person really happy with life
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2003, 06:39:24 PM »
speak to the hand cuz the face is not listening.

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2003, 10:04:25 PM »
Hmm, I'd say, um, "BRIAN" has some family issues, he was probably never loved as a child, his dad was probably a drunk, etc. etc.  It's not totally his fault he's an asshole.  As is USUALLY the case, the parents need to take a lot of the blame.  

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2003, 01:23:11 AM »
I agree with you on one thing, if he was so serious about his religion, and loved it so much, he should be spreading the positive values of it. Ok, so what if he's depressed? Come on, that's not really a necessary statement, especially with the homosexual comment. Don't turn your own nice topic into something Quakish.

Don Breezio

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2003, 01:44:38 AM »
Don't turn your own nice topic into something Quakish.

::) Anywayz...  ::) depression can have a lot to do with it...a lot of people dont deal well with depression and in turn they act like an asshole...i am the same way i have realized. i was very depressed a few months ago...i slept a lot and i was acting like an asshole for awhile...nothing like what "Brian" was doing...but i would just generally snap at ppl over nothing...give ppl crap for no reason...i got to be an asshole...now not to toot my own horn...but i am not an asshole...never have been...i make sure i'm nice to everybody unless they really annoy me...i dont have a problem with most ppl. but for some reason depression brought the jerk out of me...i was even like that to my friends. i think the statement of him being a closet homosexual if that is true can have a lot to do with the depression because having that bottled up cant be good...but if that was a joke...unneeded comment but thats besides the point. "Brian" just needs some time to get over his depression and chances are he will stop being an asshole...unless he was one before he got depressed in which he probably wont stop but i dont know what to say on that lol.

mauzip

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2003, 02:04:05 AM »
i agree with trauma

is this about that dude that got demoderated? ::)

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2003, 03:28:56 AM »
kind of funny to hear Tom askin if sum1 ELSE is happy with THEIR life lol

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2003, 04:48:48 AM »
lets just say that this person is a certain a religion an his name is ummm brian.   Ight lemme pick a name of a religion out of a hat.  ok i picked muslim.  for arguments sake brian is a muslim.  Now brian constantly bashes other religions other people beliefs.  he tries to speak on other religions even tho brian has shown he doesnt know that much about these other religions.  hell brian didnt even know what a W.A.S.P was.  theres proberly a lot of big religions he has never hear of either like greek orthodox.  but if brian was really happy with his faith why would he find the need to discredit other religions an other peoples beleifs.  Wouldnt he of found happiness in his own religion an spreading the word of islam in a positive light.  also brian sleeps 12-13 hours a day.  Now excessive sleep is a sign of depression.  an speaking from my own personal experience,  when i was extemely depressed i was sleeping all the time.  that was about a year ago tho an thngs have changed a lot an im no longer depressed (i still have my moments) an im only sleeping about 7-8 hours a day.  Maybe brian is depressed cuz he is a closet homosexual but thats is a whole other topic.  just some thoughts for you to ponder.  

why do you guys always pick on me!
what's big jake done to you...... :'(

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2003, 04:49:15 AM »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2003, 01:41:07 PM »
well  I say if they are sleeping that much that you guys take it a little easier on this person.Remember if you sow it you shall also reap it,so does he just need an ear to listen to him?Maybe he is angry with God,and doesn't know how to express it but to attack him through other measures.He says he believes but he still could be mad,you guys don't know if he is attacking God then it's not you.In the end it's God thats getting attacked,now he must ask himself why?It's not us guys don't take it personally,it has too do with him and issues that he is going through...............the only thing we can do is help............
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2003, 06:10:31 PM »
Eh Tom, Infinites dick is still in your mouth?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

pappy

« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2003, 08:59:27 PM »
Eh Tom, Infinites dick is still in your mouth?
a yo fuck u an ur bendover buddy brian as well.  why dont u make a post for infinite coming here an being a bigot an asshole.  oh wait i remember cuz duke is sucking u off.  oh yea atleast i didnt pussy out against verbalassaulta so fuck off tech.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2003, 10:56:14 PM »
Pussy out against VA? Now I know you talkin shit cuz youre out of material. You dont got nothing on me, slow your roll. You dont know what went down, or how that pussy pussed out. Dont speak on me, you dont know me, we all aint loser dirt bag trash.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

pappy

« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2003, 11:52:43 PM »
Pussy out against VA? Now I know you talkin shit cuz youre out of material. You dont got nothing on me, slow your roll. You dont know what went down, or how that pussy pussed out. Dont speak on me, you dont know me, we all aint loser dirt bag trash.
im not out of material.  u still havnt answered me.  why dont u say shit about when your butt buddy brian talks outta of his ass.  well on 2nd thought brian really cant talk outta of his ass cuz ur always up in there but when ur not why dont u get on his case.  oh wait could it be he rides what u say like its no1's business.  an please tech calling me a loser dirt bag trash,  oooooo that hurt so bad considering the fact that im the one that said it about myself really dont hold much weight b/c its not like i came to the board an fronted like i was the shit an than got exposed.  an that was what a year ago if not more.  things have changed tech,  notice theres no more i wish i was dead post tech.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2003, 11:53:55 PM by David Berkowitz aka the son of sam »

Quakaveli

« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2003, 06:26:51 AM »
Why do u muslims never see the bad in each other? ::) Jus keep defending idiocy.. maybe you'll goto hell if you condemn the actions of another muslim brother ::)

LMAO@ ur thread Tom :D  ;D