Author Topic: Is this person really happy with life  (Read 420 times)

UnstoppableForce

Re:Is this person really happy with life
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2003, 10:58:41 AM »
Why do u muslims never see the bad in each other? ::) Jus keep defending idiocy.. maybe you'll goto hell if you condemn the actions of another muslim brother ::)

LMAO@ ur thread Tom :D  ;D

Where exactly am I defending Infinite? I was one of the people telling Infinite to calm the fuck down because he was going too far with all his shit. All I said was that the thread was good, but it had some unnecessary comments which would cause Infinite to start talkin shit and then we would have another Quake-thread going. That's not defending him or looking past his mistakes. Dumb people like you really need to learn their place.

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2003, 11:11:07 AM »
Quake, do you not see the ignorance in your statement. You argue that Muslims don't see the bad in other Muslims. Ok, then how do you explain the cruel punishments given to convicted offenders of certain crimes in some Middle Eastern countries? How could they stone them to death, hang them, amputate them, etc. if they saw nothing wrong with what they did? Also, many Muslims across the world condemned the 9/11 attacks, and believed it was totally wrong. Yes, some etremists, praised the attacks, but you can't apply that to every Muslim. Yes, Infinite is a nutcase, however, you can't apply his character to every Muslim, simply because of his religion. Not every Muslim is an Osama, not every Christian is a Hitler, and in the same way not every Hindu is a great man like Ghandi, etc... you get the idea.

pappy

« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2003, 11:11:17 AM »
Why do u muslims never see the bad in each other? ::) Jus keep defending idiocy.. maybe you'll goto hell if you condemn the actions of another muslim brother ::)

LMAO@ ur thread Tom :D  ;D

Where exactly am I defending Infinite? I was one of the people telling Infinite to calm the fuck down because he was going too far with all his shit. All I said was that the thread was good, but it had some unnecessary comments which would cause Infinite to start talkin shit and then we would have another Quake-thread going. That's not defending him or looking past his mistakes. Dumb people like you really need to learn their place.

i dont think quake was talking to you when he said that.  I think he was refering to the special bond that brian an tech had.  an if he was talkin about u 2 than quake should check the rest of the board b/c u were one pf the peeps telling brian to chill with what he was saying

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2003, 11:14:10 AM »
Well, Tech hasn't replied anywhere on the thread, and I did. That is why I assumed he was talking to me, which he probably was, unless he says otherwise.

Trauma-san

« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2003, 11:37:38 AM »
Well, Tech hasn't replied anywhere on the thread, and I did.

Hmmmm.....

*Shakes Head (Am I trippin?)

Hmmmm.....

(Man, i've GOT to be trippin)

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2003, 10:37:15 PM »
^^^I'm talking about something in regards to backing Infinite up.

LOL.... still funny how you expressed it though ;D