8 (40%)
Ras Kass
9 (45%)
they about the same
1 (5%)
not sure
2 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: Canibus Vs. Ras Kass  (Read 790 times)

Skindiana bon3z

Canibus Vs. Ras Kass
« on: July 18, 2003, 07:13:26 PM »
I'm not really sure, but I like Canibus more....I'd probably say Canibus by a little bit... ;D

Don Breezio

Re:Canibus Vs. Ras Kass
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2003, 07:18:19 PM »
I'm not really sure, but I like Canibus more....I'd probably say Canibus by a little bit... ;D

they're about the same to me...but due to the rip the jacker album being so fuckin dope...canibus gets my vote  8)

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2003, 07:22:16 PM »
If they were to battle against each other Ras would shit on him without a doubt.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2003, 07:23:23 PM »
If they were to battle against each other Ras would shit on him without a doubt.

:o

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2003, 07:25:34 PM »

I'm sorry but Ras has one of the best punchlines in the game & everytime Canibus gets into beef he always gets screwed by the other rapper and ends up lookin like an Bitch. Eminem vs Canibus was a perfect example

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2003, 07:30:31 PM »

I'm sorry but Ras has one of the best punchlines in the game & everytime Canibus gets into beef he always gets screwed by the other rapper and ends up lookin like an Bitch. Eminem vs Canibus was a perfect example

How did eminem make him look like a bitch?

Don Breezio

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2003, 07:31:13 PM »

LL cool J vs. Canibus...that LL Cool J - The Ripper Strikes Back diss was dope as hell...

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2003, 07:33:51 PM »
There's no point in arguing with 2 guys that are in each others nuts.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2003, 07:35:19 PM »

There's no point arguing with someone who's obviously all over Ras Kass' nuts...

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2003, 07:37:27 PM »

There's no point arguing with someone who's obviously all over Ras Kass' nuts...

lol...i aint on ras' nuts. I've been a fan for a long time. It just seems like u 2 would make a perfect couple cuz ya agree on every post with each other.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2003, 07:39:09 PM »

lol...i aint on ras' nuts. I've been a fan for a long time. It just seems like u 2 would make a perfect couple cuz ya agree on every post with each other.

He didnt agree that I should be making all those Noreaga threads....so WTF you talking about...

Don Breezio

« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2003, 07:39:49 PM »

did u not see the entire thread that me and him were arguing over noreaga?...you need to pay a little closer attention...anyways who's arguing? i didnt argue with you over the fact that ras would whip canibus's ass in a beef...but we also werent talking about in beefs...i am saying that based on canibus' new album...i would go with canibus. i never argued with you...why are you comin at me with bullshit like this?

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2003, 07:41:14 PM »
did u not see the entire thread that me and him were arguing over noreaga?...you need to pay a little closer attention...

sorry i dont pay close attention on a message board ::)  really who gives a fuck.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2003, 07:42:09 PM by Realizm »

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2003, 07:43:28 PM »
did u not see the entire thread that me and him were arguing over noreaga?...you need to pay a little closer attention...

sorry i dont pay close attention on a message board ::)  really who gives a fuck. I have better things to do than to pay attention on what u be posting here. ::)

you sure seem to pay attention...."we are always on each others nuts, we agree on everything" Don't gimme that bullshit that you don't pay attention to our posts

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2003, 07:47:28 PM »

sorry i dont pay close attention on a message board ::)  really who gives a fuck. I have better things to do than to pay attention on what u be posting here. ::)

you sure seem to pay attention...."we are always on each others nuts, we agree on everything" Don't gimme that bullshit that you don't pay attention to our posts

u guys are on each others nuths today. thats what i meant. .....really man, it aint that serious. dont take it to tha heart.