Author Topic: Went To The Finger Eleven Concert...  (Read 133 times)

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Went To The Finger Eleven Concert...
« on: July 19, 2003, 09:16:34 AM »
it was the third time i've seen them live...but this show was by-far the best...they came out and played 12 songs including: above, suffocate, absent elements, complicated questions, quicksand, drag you down...among others, then the crowd chanted for an encore and they definately did not disappoint, they came back out and played: quicksand, one thing, a new one i can't remember the name, and ended it with first time...the show was at saint andrews hall in detroit and was absolutely packed...the shit was rediculous though because they didn't have air-conditioning so it was like 200 degrees in there...if you have the chance, check out finger eleven, they are awesome live, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Don Breezio

Re:Went To The Finger Eleven Concert...
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2003, 11:36:39 AM »
ok first off...you get props for this thread...finger eleven was the first concert i ever went to...3 years ago...i had no clue who they were but the concert was only $1.07 because it was put on by our local radio station 107.7...so i went with a friend who was obsessed with them...i loved that concert...i didnt know what it was at the time but they played stuff like First Time, Sick Of It All, Drag You Down, Bones & Joints, Tip, Quicksand, Awake & Dreaming, Swallowtail, and of course my all time favorite finger eleven song...the cover of depeche modes "Walking In My Shoes"...they played mostly stuff from "The Greyest Of Blue Skies" because the album had just hit stores...i bought it right after the concert...it is one of my favorite cds...i own all 3 of their cds now and the live dvd that came with the latest one. like AlerG said...if you get hte chance to check out finger eleven...do so...you will not regret it one bit. BTW...cop their new self-titled album...very very good album!

GrewSum

• 'G'
  • 70 Mile Entertainment
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2003, 02:45:15 PM »
finger eleven got a new album????

fuck, i'm kinda out of it.....

Don Breezio

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2003, 03:51:33 PM »
finger eleven got a new album????

fuck, i'm kinda out of it.....

yeah its self titled and it comes with a free bonus dvd of a concert and the music video for the song "Good Times"...good dvd...i have a lot of their extra stuff like that cuz im on their street team...i have a vhs tape that i got from them that has 3 different vids for the song "First Time", & i have a stack of stickers to give away at the Seether/3 Doors Down concert here on august 25th.

GrewSum

• 'G'
  • 70 Mile Entertainment
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2003, 06:16:15 PM »
i used to be on the street team.....they sent me hella stickers and singles of "first time" & "drag u down".....i gave em all away and moved and i aint ever tried to get back on.....imma have to pick up the new lp with my next check...they made two solid albums so far.....i even liked that kane intro shit they did.....

Don Breezio

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2003, 07:32:27 PM »
i used to be on the street team.....they sent me hella stickers and singles of "first time" & "drag u down".....i gave em all away and moved and i aint ever tried to get back on.....imma have to pick up the new lp with my next check...they made two solid albums so far.....i even liked that kane intro shit they did.....

i've never watched wrestling so im not sure but im guessing you're talking about the song "Slow Chemical" that was only released on the canadian version of WWF Forceable Entry vol. 1...that song is sooooo good....i was going to download it when i heard about that...but i had a trip already planned to go to Whistler Canada so i said fuck it and i just waited till i was up there and bought the import of it...that is probably one of their best songs imo

Suga Foot

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2003, 01:20:51 AM »
Someone gave me a finger eleven sticker once.