Author Topic: Man some girls  (Read 461 times)

Don Mega

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Doggpound just for the fuck of it
Man some girls
« on: July 19, 2003, 09:36:47 AM »
I don't get it.

When u get a good looking girl who smells good, lives a normal life and seems like fine woman... you eventually start getting more intimate with them

And now... this has happened to me several times, you get the girl home... start fooling around and when you get the pants off her...... her pussy stinks. I mean WHATTHEFUCK is wrong!!?!?!?!?! You knew that we might get it on! DO some girls just think "ok he might not wanna have sex with me so i'll just go without bathing" and that can't even be the case cus i've experienced it even not so long after a girl took a bath! And don't give me some PH shit...  cus everyone can WASH themselves dammit! And this is ordinary girls im talking about (its not every girl i've met). I mean if i feel not so cool i take a shower or some shit, and if a situation came up where i didn't have the time to take a shower and a girl wanted to blow me i'll say no!

What the fuck is up with this shit! I just had a girl over like an hour ago and she was the same way... and for the first time ever i had enough and just said "no fucking way, not when its like that". Makes me have a total twisted view on sex, why the fuck would i take the chance of getting with you when i've experienced so many other girls stink.

DDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!

felt kinda good letting off some steam, any of ya ever tried this

Don Seer

Re:Man some girls
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2003, 09:59:25 AM »
hahaha... naww never had that sorry...
but i hate it when you dont know she's just comin off... and u get ya fingers all up in there and ya get them gloobs on stuff on em.. someone  must know what i'm talkin about.. ewww.. its not bad.. but its still a bit :/ lol

Don Mega

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2003, 10:05:51 AM »
haha i do something like that sometimes. When a girl gives u head and she's like "say something before u cum".......... and then i don't  ;D

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2003, 10:12:53 AM »
hahaha... naww never had that sorry...
but i hate it when you dont know she's just comin off... and u get ya fingers all up in there and ya get them gloobs on stuff on em.. someone  must know what i'm talkin about.. ewww.. its not bad.. but its still a bit :/ lol
good lawd @ gloobs :P

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2003, 10:15:16 AM »
haha i do something like that sometimes. When a girl gives u head and she's like "say something before u cum".......... and then i don't  ;D

Ha ha! You nasty muthafucka! Props!

ATL

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2003, 10:17:56 AM »

lol

Jimmy Cash

• 'G'
  • Jimbo C. on the scene
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2003, 04:08:49 PM »
usally if a girls smell is so bad that it interfears with intimicy, it could be a sign of infection

Reservation, Bitch!!!

Shin

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2003, 04:21:04 PM »
two words: spotty cunt.

Don Breezio

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2003, 04:27:31 PM »
lmao...i've had that happen...it is a major turn off...lmao at "gloobs"

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2003, 04:35:30 PM »

LMAO

That is fucking gangsta

Quakaveli

« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2003, 04:39:43 PM »
Next time tell em U wanna take a shower with them 8)

Proph aka ..::Konztrukt::..

• 'G'
  • Hip Hop, is everything around you
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2003, 05:38:31 PM »
fuck man i was fucking this bitch when we were camping for a week....needlesss to say it wasnt a pleasent smell down there...but not bad enough that it would be an infection, just smelled like the bitch needed to get in there and clean out her douche...the worst is HAIRY AND STANKY, then u got a real problem on ur hands.

if u got no respect for the bitch and she just a slut, and her pussy stinks...just say this: "Go make some bread with all that fuckin yeast u slut"

peace
Battle record: 6-4-0
5 KO's

Wins: Concrete, Qurate-L, Slim-x, Ill Logical, Dreamz, Balliztics
Losses: jaydubuwa, C-Bizzle, Jem, Bez

June awards: Rookie of the month

Jimmy Cash

• 'G'
  • Jimbo C. on the scene
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2003, 06:19:56 PM »
fuck man i was fucking this bitch when we were camping for a week....needlesss to say it wasnt a pleasent smell down there...but not bad enough that it would be an infection, just smelled like the bitch needed to get in there and clean out her douche...the worst is HAIRY AND STANKY, then u got a real problem on ur hands.

thats the best, like when the hair is all matted down and stuck to her  ;)

Reservation, Bitch!!!

Suga Foot

« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2003, 06:42:08 PM »
One of my ex's got stinky on me once.  I didn't care, I just plugged my nose and ate away.  I'm a nasty muthafuka ;D

That was 2 years ago, I got me a clean girl now.  
« Last Edit: July 19, 2003, 06:42:45 PM by Adon aka Suga Foot »

Don Mega

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2003, 11:56:22 PM »

if u got no respect for the bitch and she just a slut, and her pussy stinks...just say this: "Go make some bread with all that fuckin yeast u slut"

hahaha thats fucking disgusting...

it wasnt bad enough to be an infection.... and i ain't about to shower the bitch! that should be her own job!
peace