Author Topic: Spider talks about Daz, Bad Azz and Death Row  (Read 492 times)

KURUPTION-81

Spider talks about Daz, Bad Azz and Death Row
« on: June 01, 2004, 04:09:14 PM »
saw this posted on www.allhiphop.com

here is a interesting part of a post by spider from his forum on his officiall site www.spiderloc.com
he answers 90% of the questions there about the game, suge etc without holding anything back!!!!

"and daz what is it that im gettin that i deserve. niga ive been mown man the whole way threw u the hoe as nig`ga that signed to suge and got worked and was the last nig`ga over there talkin about u stayin down and now yo gay ass done switched up. that's why lil sicc puppies like u belong in the dogpound. by the way have u fully recovered from takin all them pills tryin to kill ya self. remember when they had to pump ya stomache and shet. remember when u used to get high every now and then and call up to trak records and begg the homies to stop fuccin ya wife. you know i seen the bitcch hand over like 30 of you two inch reels while u was in the hospital after tryin to kill ya self. yeah the bithc was in a grey g-five waggon trucc. cuz tell bad azz i came to the lil after hours in lakewood saturday night like 15 minutes after he left, when i got the call he wuz there i popped up but his bitch ass wuz gone i guess he smelled a rida in the air. but im tellin you nig`ga z yaw better watch yo bacc,and quit playin with a real niga. you playin with the wrong niga. let cuz say he wuzn't there. yeah im on yaw ass bitcch boy "

here´s more about what he had to say about Daz

"who ever yo mark ass is the don or doneesha checc this out the day delmar bring his ass to the eastside to hollar at SPI u come too and i'll catch two fades. or if u a broad which that's what u sound like i got a gang of home girls. u must not know when u speak on a loc it's a price to pay. i ain't call out no rapper. daz can't rap. i called him out cuz he say he supposed to be crippin. this nigga opened his mouth to say he wuz gone do somethin to me . so all im sayin is let's squab and get it over with. i don't know who u are or where u from but u better ask somebody about me. i do this ole shit fa real. so watch ya self bitch boy"

And if y´all head over to his forum you´ll find more shit about how he feels about Daz.

He´s never been signed to Tha Row or any label for that matter

"yeah bigfoot tight but i dont fucc with dude no more on some street shit though. where u hear him at. yeah that's true i've never been signed to death row or any other record lable for that matter. don't believe the hype. i am and have always been a free agent. im tryin to do all i can though. so ain't no tellin what the future holds. yeah that wuz my song jinx sold it to them niggaz behind my bacc. so i beat the shit out of jinxx and he worked me on my writters credit cuz iwrote part of the hook but they just gave me baccground vocal credits on the album. checc it out you'll see me on there"

http://www.spiderloc.com/cgi-bin/fo...;num=1084848867

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Smoke

Re:Spider talks about Daz, Bad Azz and Death Row
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2004, 05:47:03 PM »
This Daz vs Spider thing remembers me about Wrestling. You know, when a wrestler grab the mic, and he start dissing the other wrestler who's not even in the building. It's all business. Looks fake too. I mean fuck that, personally i'm tired of this shit. Make some good music.

hector

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2004, 12:01:35 AM »
LOL, this shit is so gay.  spider sucks at rapping.  daz sucks now too, but at least he has some classic material under his belt.  spider don't have shit, thats why he ain't signed to a record label ever.  not cause he's a dope business man, but because he's a completely mediocre rapper that can't get a deal.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2004, 04:20:20 AM »
spider sucks at rapping.  daz sucks now too, but at least he has some classic material under his belt.

True.

xover

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2004, 05:07:05 AM »
spider cool.he only sayin that stuff cos daz or som1 sayin there daz postin shit on his forum...u gotta stand up 4 yourself..

Smoke

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2004, 04:36:09 PM »
spider cool.he only sayin that stuff cos daz or som1 sayin there daz postin shit on his forum...u gotta stand up 4 yourself..
Man, PLEEEEEEEEEEASE! If he got problems, go find Daz and beat his ass. Dont act like a kid, dissing a guy so badly in interviews. Go beat his ass, if you wanna do it G style. If you wanna beat him with a mic, prove me you are better, do some music. Is so simple. Spider aint beating Daz's ass, and he aint proving me he's a better rapper (and it aint hard to do, if the other one is Daz Dillinger). And it's the same thing with Daz Dillinger. He's talking so much shit i stopped reading his forum months ago. He's a complete idiot. If he does good music then ok, i'll listen to him. If not, i'll just skip. And i'll stop it by now. Pz.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2004, 08:09:20 PM »
When Daz talk shiet on his forum yall call him a rider, but when Spider do it niggas hate. Just like Spider could roll up on Daz & beat his ass, Daz could've rolled up on him, Kurupt, Roscoe, JT and all the other rappers that are with in 1 hour from him. Niggas just love to hate Death Row artist & affiliates.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2004, 08:23:16 PM »
another nice post:

" it ain't a mutha fucca in longbeach, watts, la, compton, carson, gone support that nigga daz ova SPI that's why i say this shit fa my niggaz out of town that might not know wuz really goin on. i can't blame yaw fa not bein out here and only havin a chance to hear what this nigga wuz talkin about fa the most part. but don't trip im here to set the record str8. my Crippin ain't neva been up fa trial. like i say i hit the penn at 18 and ain't neva completed nothin but highschool and two prison terms. while this nigga wuz flyin around the world doin tours i wuz walkin laps around the tracc with niggas insane, 20's, blvdmafia, bricc boys, w/rollin80's, and some mo shit. we wuz warrin together against anythang movin and im always on the front live doin no talkin. ask the streets about me, ask the cell blocc. niggaz will let u know. ridaz fucc with ridaz. just like big C-Style that's the homie cuz know the real from the fake. the only niggaz that fucc with them niggaz fucc with them on some now im one step closer to the industry and some money type shit. my closet dog's now Kelow from Lynwood Nhood and Lil Daggs frow w/s Harvard is niggaz i know cuz we wuz 18 and 19 in a grown mans world doin grown man thangs pushin a line. Cuz daz can't name no N -hood's or ECC's or Bloccs or no hood that just naturally fucc with my homies that will go against me. go against me fa what? i represent them. them niggaz is glad it's a nigga like me around to get on these bitch niggaz azz. this shit belongs to SPI as far as this rap shit go. these streets belong to Mr.J71956. Checc my file B!tch."
« Last Edit: June 02, 2004, 08:24:24 PM by Kurupt »