Author Topic: And Who Said Americans Were Lazy?  (Read 568 times)

Trauma-san

And Who Said Americans Were Lazy?
« on: July 20, 2003, 11:59:23 AM »
America has a STAGGERING Work Force of 138 MILLION workers.  That's about half of our population.  India has a MUCH LARGER workforce, but it only represents about  40% of THEIR population.  MIND BLOWING, HUH?  God Bless America and India!!!

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:And Who Said Americans Were Lazy?
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2003, 04:57:38 PM »
America has a STAGGERING Work Force of 138 MILLION workers.  That's about half of our population.  India has a MUCH LARGER workforce, but it only represents about  40% of THEIR population.  MIND BLOWING, HUH?  God Bless America and India!!!

45% of the american population works
52% of the swedish population works
« Last Edit: July 20, 2003, 06:56:54 PM by Maestro »

Jome

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2003, 06:50:32 PM »
LOL
Americans are lazy..  ;D

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2003, 07:39:59 PM »
they do work, but wen they go home, they do nothing, theres nothing wrong wit that tho

Bigg AG

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2003, 07:42:15 PM »
its all tha mexicans selling oranges  ::)

Don Breezio

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2003, 08:49:39 PM »
they do work, but wen they go home, they do nothing, theres nothing wrong wit that tho
there is absolutely nothing wrong with that...but thats also not necessarily true...my parents work all day and then come home and work on our garden outside (or my mom does) and my dad works on his car (he has a '72 dodge challenger that he spends all his free time with)....i wouldnt call that lazy...

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2003, 10:04:06 PM »
listen , if i got to work for like 8 hours, and then come home and sit on my fat ass, and the rest of the world calls me lazy,. fuck them

mauzip

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2003, 10:07:39 PM »
i fucking work at a callcenter! :o

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2003, 11:32:57 PM »
we are called lazy because there is an image of the typical American that goes something like this........

its sunday afternoon in the middle of October and its around 1:45 PM...a guy named earl whos quite overweight is watching his fav. football team on his coach while he is eating his fav. junk food and drinking some beer!

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2003, 11:35:19 PM »
Well, that's mainly true, but cut Earl a break, hell it's sunday.  He worked monday through saturday, and later that afternoon, him and his brother are going to rebuild the 350 in his camaro.  

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2003, 11:48:38 PM »
yea but Earl is fat! and his 2boys and daughter are fat! they spend around playing video games without playing outside for a change

Don Breezio

« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2003, 12:58:36 AM »
yea but Earl is fat! and his 2boys and daughter are fat! they spend around playing video games without playing outside for a change

thats because according to the rest of the world earl is the typical "lazy" american and he hasnt gotten around to building his 2 boys and daughter that new swingset!...besides...its not his fault his kids have no imagination...they are corrupted by video games and tv...shit we've all been corrupted!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2003, 01:34:05 AM »
New studies are out, we are not fat because we are lazy, but because of the shit they put in cows to make them grow. It effects us too. But oh well with that. Americans are not lazy, we have the hardest working people on the planet. Our products are the best, we produce tons of food, and our C.E.O.s are smarter than any other nations C.E.O.s in the world. We are the most powerful nation in the world for a reason. We worked for it. You think we are lazy, try to live in the United States and be lazy. Hell yeah, after work, we rest, it's a big day tomorrow. All those work everyday people, you need the rest for better workers. The Bible even says rest. That book has the answer to everything. Resting helps out a lot. We have the best products, and the smartest C.E.O.s for a reason.

Trauma-san

« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2003, 01:38:51 AM »
^^ Haha YUP take that, all you damn Gotham no-gooders.  

Don Breezio

« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2003, 01:41:10 AM »
we have the hardest working people on the planet

Damn Right! all except for those 6-8 year old kids working in bulgaria...they work hard for their 17 cents per month!  ;D