Author Topic: KRS-ONE is a christian  (Read 727 times)

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:KRS-ONE is a christian
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2003, 06:27:56 PM »
btw tom, you seem to have reactivated that hatred you used to have towards me.. do you wanna take it on the battlefield, only to get you're ass beaten?.... AGAIN?
no b/c i have better things 2 do than battle you.  an i admit u would beat me anyways,  like i care.  keystyling isnt my life like it is to yours.  an wtf im hatin u again.  ur the one that posted in my thread say what ignorance.  i didnt mention your.  havnt mentioned your name.  I asked u a non beef question in one thread trauma made.  an i made u look like a fool in the other thread.  

so i say that a thread is ignorant and you gotta jump all over me??

pappy

« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2003, 06:32:19 PM »
btw tom, you seem to have reactivated that hatred you used to have towards me.. do you wanna take it on the battlefield, only to get you're ass beaten?.... AGAIN?
no b/c i have better things 2 do than battle you.  an i admit u would beat me anyways,  like i care.  keystyling isnt my life like it is to yours.  an wtf im hatin u again.  ur the one that posted in my thread say what ignorance.  i didnt mention your.  havnt mentioned your name.  I asked u a non beef question in one thread trauma made.  an i made u look like a fool in the other thread.  

dont see how i jumped all over you.  i said asshole minded.  an i have called u that for the longest time an im not goin stop callin u that.  question tho,  how come when ur butt buddy brian used to make post about so an so is a muslim why didnt u come back with an tell him his thread was ignorant

pappy

« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2003, 06:35:45 PM »
"why dont you stick your head back in the "asshole", so much "shit" you're talkin, you must've been born from behind "

I dunno Tom, if that's the way he raps.... you could probably ride all over him.  He's one of the dudes that puts all of his rhymes in Quotations to patronize us; he thinks nobody gets his complexity, but really; the shits weak, and he has to put quotation marks around everything to get people to pay attention, lol.  I repeat: Real rappers don't need no damn quotation marks, the shit isn't even written down.  He probably stops mid-flow and says "Quotation marks"....... End Quotation marks....

fool... battle me and i would whoop your ass faster than your dad did during his peak
what,  that wasnt even close to funny.  whoop your ass faster than ur father did during his peak,  ok that.   is that what passes for humor in sweeden.  or better yet is that how u call some1 out in sweeden.  an my dad didnt whoop my ass.  so is child abuse accepted in sweeden.  were u beaten as a small child i-bo.  its alright.  the wcc is here for you.  it explains a lot tho

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2003, 06:37:35 PM »

dont see how i jumped all over you.  i said asshole minded.  an i have called u that for the longest time an im not goin stop callin u that.  question tho,  how come when ur butt buddy brian used to make post about so an so is a muslim why didnt u come back with an tell him his thread was ignorant

i criticized the thread... you replied with a personal attack...

maby you havent noticed, but i havent been here for some time.... i came back 2day