Author Topic: Guess What Country has the Most College Students?  (Read 1442 times)

Trauma-san

Guess What Country has the Most College Students?
« on: July 20, 2003, 12:03:18 PM »
America.  Yup, that's right.  America has over 14 MILLION students enrolled in college.  Our closest competition is India, which has an amazing 6 million students enrolled in college.  America leads the world in college education... even CHARGING for college when many countries provide it for free, America STILL has a higher enrollment; and it's MUCH higher, at that.  GOD BLESS AMERICA AND ITS BRIGHT STUDENTS!!!

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
Re:Guess What Country has the Most College Students?
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2003, 12:04:22 PM »
Stop already.

Woodrow

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2003, 12:06:00 PM »
Thanks for the facts! It's great to learn more about a country that's so misunderstood.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2003, 12:47:38 PM »
and this is great because?  High SChools are still biased to the U.S

Shin

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2003, 12:50:43 PM »
America.  Yup, that's right.  America has over 14 MILLION students enrolled in college.  Our closest competition is India, which has an amazing 6 million students enrolled in college.  America leads the world in college education... even CHARGING for college when many countries provide it for free, America STILL has a higher enrollment; and it's MUCH higher, at that.  GOD BLESS AMERICA AND ITS BRIGHT STUDENTS!!!

um... how many people are living in the US?

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2003, 04:49:40 PM »

that means that 4.8% of the population is educated...... LMAO
in sweden, 25% of the population have studied in university

pappy

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2003, 05:27:14 PM »
wait so u got the 4.8% of americans are in college from 14 million.  ok than u do realize thats 14 million currently attending college right now.  that doesnt mean the millions that have already graduated

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2003, 05:35:25 PM »
my bad

*doing research*

lil Bullet from berdoo

• Lil Geezy
  • DoOoD!
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2003, 05:56:23 PM »

BRIGHT LOL!

You are forgetting about the many states, that students are entering college who are not even at college level.  Most of them are find them selves anywhere from 2-4 years behind in standard college curriculum. Placing below average on entrance and placement exams. Many student will enter college and many students will find there selves failing out. The lastest i heard was about the minority population, most coming from over populated high school or lower class standards of living are more then likely to drop out within a year. They are not getting the knowlegde they need to continue with schooling after high school. One of my professior was explaining this to us and about the educational cuts, but anywho said what you will.

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2003, 06:10:26 PM »
my bad

*doing research*

Man, you're one stupid son of a bitch.  It was 14 million in college RIGHT NOW.  Dumbass.  

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2003, 06:25:16 PM »
my bad

*doing research*

Man, you're one stupid son of a bitch.  It was 14 million in college RIGHT NOW.  Dumbass.  
fool.. i admitted my misstake you ignorant mufthafucking "son-of-a-shemale"

Trauma-san

« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2003, 06:29:39 PM »
^^  I just found out you were Ibo though, and I ain't gonna hate.  My bad, you get a playa pass, LOL for being cool in the past.  
« Last Edit: July 20, 2003, 06:30:02 PM by Scorpion »

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2003, 06:34:48 PM »
^^  I just found out you were Ibo though, and I ain't gonna hate.  My bad, you get a playa pass, LOL for being cool in the past.  

ooh...you didnt know..... yeeeea..... ::)
i used to respect you too once... before you started with all that bullshit
« Last Edit: July 20, 2003, 06:35:18 PM by Maestro »

Trauma-san

« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2003, 06:35:39 PM »
Like I give a fuck who respects me.  I'm not running for mayor.  

pappy

« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2003, 06:38:11 PM »
my bad

*doing research*

so is that what u do in your life,  research ways to bring down  the U.S.  is your life really that fuckin sad