Author Topic: scorpion, r u like a comercial for the usa  (Read 1281 times)

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:scorpion, r u like a comercial for the usa
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2003, 03:42:53 PM »
I-Bo man U gettin clowned on...English aint even ur dfirst language..jus quit it...

Obvisously English isn't your first language

Yeah ur right, Hindi was ::)

"was" or "is" ?? ::)

Iraqian Force

« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2003, 12:47:09 AM »
I-Bo man U gettin clowned on...English aint even ur dfirst language..jus quit it...

Obvisously English isn't your first language

Yeah ur right, Hindi was ::)

"was" or "is" ?? ::)

:D You Got Me!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2003, 02:35:17 AM »
maestro=dick
daygo=dick

the only difference between the two of you is, i hate daygo sometimes, and i hate you all the time  ;)

Jake=Dick..less...

u only hate me sumtimes? Ugg...must mean Maestro is a much more reasonable and decent person then me.  ;D

ah you caught me!

::with stern face::

i have been found out and i accept all responsibility ......i regret to inform the board.....i have no penis......it was sucked off by maestro in the nobel prize post.

:'(

i'll miss you lil jake doggy dogg, i'll always remember the joy you brought to my heart

::bursts out in overdramatic tears and runs out of the room::
damn, you really are retarted, i guess its your DNA

just to be a dick like you......

mental retardation isn't genetic :P and therfore is not in my DNA

but i guess if i was a ......i'd be a little bitter towards a guy like myself.

bob damn! i'm sure glad i don't got your DNA
symptoms that can lead to a "mental retardation" can be found in the DNA since the DNA is the root of an organism.
for example, the school teaches that the son of a normal man have the same possibility to become as big as the son of a bodybuilder, which is not true since the bodybuilder probably got a DNA structure that's favouring larger body mass, which when being transferred to the son can give the same possibility.
So mental retardation is not genetic, BUT the symptoms that CAUSES mental retardation is genetic.
so my opinion is that your dad probably have a DNA structure that ... bla bla (read above)

please do not try to correct me again, you’re just making a fool outta yourself

mental retardation is not passed on  ::) there is no scientific fact to prove this, and with all that said

you'd have an argument here if my dad or even I were mentally retarded.......fact still remains you're a smartass skinny ass ugly black dude who looks like an undragged Ru Paul who dresses like a high school student from 1974....please someone get that pic in here.

point in case? i'd STILL rather have my DNA

symptons for mental retardation MAY be passed, you're just showing your uneducational level when denying it

shut up ugly!

we had a neighbor who was retarded and he had 5 kids, and none of them had any symptoms ......you're just trying to sound fucking smart.......quit trying to be a know-it-all

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2003, 04:15:35 AM »
maestro=dick
daygo=dick

the only difference between the two of you is, i hate daygo sometimes, and i hate you all the time  ;)

Jake=Dick..less...

u only hate me sumtimes? Ugg...must mean Maestro is a much more reasonable and decent person then me.  ;D

ah you caught me!

i have been found out and i accept all responsibility ......i regret to inform the board.....i have no penis......it was sucked off by maestro in the nobel prize post.

i'll miss you lil jake doggy dogg, i'll always remember the joy you brought to my heart

symptoms that can lead to a "mental retardation" can be found in the DNA since the DNA is the root of an organism.
for example, the school teaches that the son of a normal man have the same possibility to become as big as the son of a bodybuilder, which is not true since the bodybuilder probably got a DNA structure that's favouring larger body mass, which when being transferred to the son can give the same possibility.
So mental retardation is not genetic, BUT the symptoms that CAUSES mental retardation is genetic.
so my opinion is that your dad probably have a DNA structure that ... bla bla (read above)

mental retardation is not passed on  ::) there is no scientific fact to prove this, and with all that said

you'd have an argument here if my dad or even I were mentally retarded.......fact still remains you're a smartass skinny ass ugly black dude who looks like an undragged Ru Paul who dresses like a high school student from 1974....please someone get that pic in here.

symptons for mental retardation MAY be passed, you're just showing your uneducational level when denying it

shut up ugly!

we had a neighbor who was retarded and he had 5 kids, and none of them had any symptoms ......you're just trying to sound fucking smart.......quit trying to be a know-it-all

SYMPTOMS CAN BE TRANSFERRED U STUPID UNEDUCATED FUCK, READ A FUCKING BOOK

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2003, 03:13:04 PM »
^proof?what book says other wise, wise ass??

all i'm saying is mental retardation CAN"T be proven to be genetic....it  can't becuase it happens as an error in devolpement as a fetus. and if you're going to say " a certain amount of sperm a man produces is retarded (which is true), you STIL DON"T KNOW WHAT YOU"RE TALKING ABOUT!" you don't pass that on through your genes i'm sorry . i have physical proof in my neighbor and you can go on webmd and i'm sure they'll say the same.

lol that's like saying if you're born with a dead fetus on your shoulder (like andy garcia) you're going to pass that onto your furture son

shit is a fluuuke!

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2003, 03:32:45 PM »
^proof?what book says other wise, wise ass??

all i'm saying is mental retardation CAN"T be proven to be genetic....it  can't becuase it happens as an error in devolpement as a fetus. and if you're going to say " a certain amount of sperm a man produces is retarded (which is true), you STIL DON"T KNOW WHAT YOU"RE TALKING ABOUT!" you don't pass that on through your genes i'm sorry . i have physical proof in my neighbor and you can go on webmd and i'm sure they'll say the same.

lol that's like saying if you're born with a dead fetus on your shoulder (like andy garcia) you're going to pass that onto your furture son

shit is a fluuuke!

i said that the gene may be transferred to the offspring...

you dont seem to know alot concering biochemistry and molecular biology, so i wont continue this debate

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2003, 03:41:19 PM »
it can be passed but it won't make you anyless smart or even retarded......so you're original diss is baseless and invalid

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2003, 04:41:15 PM »
it can be passed but it won't make you anyless smart or even retarded......so you're original diss is baseless and invalid

atleast now you admit that it can be passed. one step forward.....

time for your next step:
since it can be passed, it can also develop in the offspring, am i correct?

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #38 on: July 26, 2003, 10:25:57 PM »
maestro=dick
daygo=dick

Jake=Dick..less...

ah you caught me!

shut up ugly!

SYMPTOMS CAN BE TRANSFERRED U STUPID UNEDUCATED FUCK, READ A FUCKING BOOK

LOL!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2003, 01:58:43 AM »

time for your next step:

oh i thought you were done arguing...

a retarded persons genes can be passed on.......but has no direct effect on the offspring.......your bitch ass is the one that needs to pick up a book.

retardation is a fluke accident that happens durring developement.....not something that is genetic like whimpy muscles or ugliness

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2003, 05:14:57 AM »

time for your next step:

a retarded persons genes can be passed on.......but has no direct effect on the offspring.......your bitch ass is the one that needs to pick up a book.

retardation is a fluke accident that happens durring developement.....not something that is genetic like whimpy muscles or ugliness

but what triggers retardation ?? DNA .. right?

you're right.. i dont understand why im discussin with a fool

im out
« Last Edit: July 27, 2003, 05:16:30 AM by Maestro »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2003, 11:25:52 PM »

time for your next step:

but what triggers retardation ?? DNA .. right?

you're right.. i dont understand why im discussin with a fool

im out

^idiotic post of the month

shit happens for malformation.....some one who is retarded can have PERFECTLY fine DNA to start out with (mom was cindy crawford dad was Tony Atlas) dude can still become retarded from a fluke malformation.

::awaits as I-bo's pride is bruised , once AGAIN, and come's back with another ignorant post, swearing he's done with the argument::