Author Topic: Dont ya hate when.......  (Read 105 times)

pappy

Dont ya hate when.......
« on: July 20, 2003, 11:17:00 PM »
durin the summer when nothing is on late night at all an it dont matter cuz u can stay up all night.  but than u got one day u gotta wake up early so u gotta go to sleep early an ur about to go to sleep an than u come across a dope movie on tv.  i was about to go to bed an guess what movie comes..... the goonies

Don Breezio

Re:Dont ya hate when.......
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2003, 11:22:27 PM »
lol during the summer i am usually up till 3 or 4 in the morning...and then the last few days i've had to get up earlier than 12 or 1 lol so i had to go to bed early...i tried sleepin at like 12 or 1...shit didnt work...i couldnt sleep at all...just layed there lol...and then the other night i was supposed to go to bed cuz i had to get up earlier and the MTV Bash: carson daly came on...i was just gonna watch a couple mins of it cuz i wanted to see what it was like cuz i had seen the commercials...that shit was funny as hell...ended up watching the whole hour and getting to bed even later...tired as hell the next morning though!

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2003, 11:26:55 PM »
LOL, I feel ya man.

Suga Foot

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2003, 11:30:22 PM »
I have to get up at 7 every morning  >:(

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2003, 11:38:48 PM »
I do that all the time, man.  I like to just sit up at night listening to music, not really doing anything.  A lot of times, I'll be up really late, in my living room.. it's really nice, I've got a leather couch, and a big t.v., and it's quiet and dark, I've got a jukebox in the corner, and a pinball game with lights blinking, things like that... really relaxing and quiet.  So I'll have to get up at like 8 the next morning, and it's already 1a.m., but I just like the peace so much I sit there listening to music, or flipping through the channels.  On 3 or 4 channels in Charlotte, they have late night performances by bands, they'll have some bluegrass band or an old doo-wop show on some channel, with people singing all these melancholy songs, and I'll just sit there and watch the show thinking about women I've known, lol.  Before I know it, it's like 4 in the morning, and I have to get up in 3 hours.  

Don Breezio

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2003, 11:46:43 PM »
I do that all the time, man.  I like to just sit up at night listening to music, not really doing anything.  A lot of times, I'll be up really late, in my living room.. it's really nice, I've got a leather couch, and a big t.v., and it's quiet and dark, I've got a jukebox in the corner, and a pinball game with lights blinking, things like that... really relaxing and quiet.  So I'll have to get up at like 8 the next morning, and it's already 1a.m., but I just like the peace so much I sit there listening to music, or flipping through the channels.  On 3 or 4 channels in Charlotte, they have late night performances by bands, they'll have some bluegrass band or an old doo-wop show on some channel, with people singing all these melancholy songs, and I'll just sit there and watch the show thinking about women I've known, lol.  Before I know it, it's like 4 in the morning, and I have to get up in 3 hours.  

yea thats what i do a lot of the time too...i'll just kinda sit in one of my chairs or just lay on my bed and chill and listen to music (usually some really relaxing melancholy shit like BT - Satellite) and think...sometimes i watch TV...sometimes ill play a video game...but generally its nice to just kinda kick back and chill...my room is so comfortable anyway lol...