Author Topic: The U.S. Troops dying in Iraq  (Read 318 times)

Trauma-san

The U.S. Troops dying in Iraq
« on: July 20, 2003, 11:15:19 PM »
Interesting fact:

More troops in the U.S. army died LAST YEAR by accident, than have died in the entire Gulf War this year.  

Pessimism, vs. Optimism.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:The U.S. Troops dying in Iraq
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2003, 11:23:45 PM »
we gotta bring them home man!  Its getting worse and worse...people from both sides are dying so it can still be fucked up?!  If it continues we all know it will be a Guerrilla war type shit goin on...and I see no end in sight

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2003, 11:31:17 PM »
Um, did you read what I posted?  Why are you friekin' out?   In this ENTIRE WAR, less people have died then died by ACCIDENT last year.  Freak out about how many people die by accident, not how many die in the war, hell they're safer over there, then they are over HERE.  Think about that!

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2003, 12:10:11 AM »
im talking bout both sides bro...its over 6000 people...by the way the war jus started....so in a few years when its over...thn we will talk about the deaths inaccidnts and in this war that was started because of false evidence

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2003, 12:14:44 AM »
What false evidence?

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2003, 12:27:07 AM »
about the nukes in Iraq...there was really so lil evidence, the Bush adminisration should have done a better job researching

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2003, 12:52:16 AM »
That's not why we went to war.  Where did you get your info? The President clearly laid out why we were going to war, and it had nothing to do with nukes... hmmm... do you watch the news?  

Eidolon_Ravi

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2003, 04:44:53 AM »
Bush went to war on Iraq because he needed the fucking OIL.. Over ten yrs ago an Aide of Bush senior had made the statement that "America wont allow devils to control civilization".. So father started the tirade and the son just fullfilled the unfinished agenda... a bunch of morons.. they shouldn't be running a sovereign state if they didn't have any respect for other states sovereignity..

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2003, 07:22:59 AM »
^^ Proof for your baseless accusations?

1. We haven't taken any oil.

Well, I pretty much destroyed that argument, anymore you want to throw at us?  I'll be here all week.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2003, 11:16:29 AM »

Well, I pretty much destroyed that argument, anymore you want to throw at us?  I'll be here all week.

oh so it wasnt for weapons of mass destruction? and the VIce President's company has gained alot of $$$$

if it wasnt for the weapons of mass destruction..than why?  They wanna put a "democracy" in Iraq oh llike what they did in the Domincan Republic, Haiti, andNicaruaga?  all of them ended up being worse than how it was before.

JTSimon

« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2003, 03:07:58 PM »
lol They kill each other running away from Iraqis  ;D

Woodrow

« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2003, 03:57:55 PM »

oh so it wasnt for weapons of mass destruction? and the VIce President's company has gained alot of $$$$

if it wasnt for the weapons of mass destruction..than why?  They wanna put a "democracy" in Iraq oh llike what they did in the Domincan Republic, Haiti, andNicaruaga?  all of them ended up being worse than how it was before.
Perhaps Japan, or Germany?

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2003, 04:01:47 PM »
Perhaps Japan, or Germany?

Both of those had their infrastructure in place already.  They are very different from Iraq.  Both had already been very strong nations, unlike Iraq.

Eidolon_Ravi

« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2003, 10:23:51 PM »

U act as if u know everything.. I actually appreciate ur patriotism.. but u shouldn't let it put a veil over ur eyes....
  They have already given the job of "restructuring" the country into the hands of a multinational which has considerable political influence.. two-year contracts  on a controversial deal agreed in May, under which a subsidiary of US firm Halliburton got the work... The Houston-based firm has been given reconstruction contracts worth almost $500m so far, according to a US congressman.
 it backs senators during elections.. u just have to put two andtwo together to make sense out of it..
If u want som more info u r free to visit teh site
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/2950154.stm
or
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/3006149.stm
Think over it.. Bye

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2003, 10:40:57 PM »
I can't believe that one would think that George Bush would want to spend soooooo much money on the war, when there's nothing to be gained. Oh yeah, I'm sure Bush loves the Iraqi people soooo much that he wants to rid them of their evil leader. Well, that I give him props for. But that isn't the only reason he's there. I think we all know that.