Author Topic: President Bush bombing Iraq  (Read 320 times)

Trauma-san

President Bush bombing Iraq
« on: July 21, 2003, 12:58:48 AM »
Everybody is bitching about Bush doing this, but I've got a question, since it seems like only Democrats complaing about it.

If you'll remember, in 1998, Bill Clinton was in the middle of the Monica Lewinsky scandal.

Guess what? He flew planes to Iraq, and bombed them for 4 days straight, based on the SAME British intelligence Bush cited in his state of the union speech.  Yes, that's right.  Clinton bombed Iraq for the same exact intelligence that Bush quoted; and that wasn't even Bush's quoted reason for attacking Iraq!

I'll ALSO note, that Clinton didn't go to the U.N. and get permission; he didn't make a speech informing the American People what he was doing and why; he just did it, had Iraq bombed, and it just so happens it was right in the middle of the Monica scandal.  That's all I'm going to say about that one.  

You guys really need to get your facts straight.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
Re:President Bush bombing Iraq
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2003, 04:22:54 AM »
Guess what? He flew planes to Iraq, and bombed them for 4 days straight, based on the SAME British intelligence Bush cited in his state of the union speech.

Trauma admits Bush bombed Iraq based on intelligence that was five years old.

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2003, 07:26:23 AM »
No, trauma doesn't, bitch.  

Pay attention, it gets scary.

The ONLY intelligence Clinton bombed Iraq on was this intelligence that everyone is CRITICISING Bush on.  LOL.

Bush gave several, several reasons for bombing iraq (remember, yall were criticising that he was giving too many reasons?), he mentioned this one in his state of the union speech, 1 time, along with the dozens of other things he mentioned during the lead up to the war.

So, why is it wrong for Bush to partially base his plans on this evidence, but it's 100% right for Clinton to base his actions solely on this evidence?

Any ideas? Or do you not have any answers?  

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2003, 08:14:10 AM »
I just told you - Clinton's evidence was fresh at the time.

For Bush it was five years old.

Now what part of your head does that not compute through.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2003, 11:26:19 AM »
The only goodthing that came from Clinton was how good the Economy was AND enviromental problems were being solved

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2003, 11:33:37 AM »
As long as Saddam is dead who cares

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2003, 07:25:53 PM »
As long as Saddam is dead who cares

The democrats, LOL.  I wish it were this easy, I wish everybody saw it as clearly as you.  It's not that way, though.  They refuse to admit it's a good thing.

Ask them, yes or no, is it good that Saddam is dead, they say "But look who had to die!!!"... is it good that saadam is dead "BUT, BUTTTT..."

They can't be happy for this, dogg, because BUSH did it.  If Clinton did exactly what bush did, the entire U.S. would be praising him.  I would too, because I don't play that bi-partisan shit, but I guess I'm a rare case anymore.  

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2003, 06:52:44 AM »
I just told you - Clinton's evidence was fresh at the time.

For Bush it was five years old.

Now what part of your head does that not compute through.

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2003, 02:40:06 PM »
Well, dickweed.  Did you read that Clinton endorsed what Bush did last night?  His comments were that even though they bombed iraq on that info, that in 98 he wasn't sure if they got all of it, or destroyed any of it, because from then out, the weapons inspectors weren't allowed near it.  Any more bright ideas?

Also, as I stated and you ignored, Bush did NOT bomb Iraq on this intelligence! Find me a quote where he says he did, or he was going to...

Point, Match, I win.