Author Topic: how is everyone tonight?  (Read 385 times)

DTG Entertainment

Re: how is everyone tonight?
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2009, 01:17:07 AM »
I went to a friend's place for a night - I cleaned up his house (It was really fucking smelly and nasty), then I basically just stayed at my house the rest of the time.
wow that was nice that you cleaned your friends house..
is he a pack rat too?

Nah, just really fucking nasty. I put all his clothes in the hampers, washed the dishes with a friend, cleaned the floors, bed, and microwave. His socks were all crusty and stiff, he has a roach infestation, and his house smells terrible. I washed all my clothes and bathed twice after I got out of there. I would have cleaned his bathroom, but I ain't too excited about cleaning up shit on the floor and cat shit on the floor.
pretty nasty !! Are there kids in the home?

Nah, but dude's brother is expecting one soon. Dude is eighteen and his brother is like three or four years older than him.
i cleaned a friends house before, that was only because her bf left her in AZ when they were living out there, and when she got back to cali she was so depressed she couldnt move. I understood her situation, it was like she was a dirty person, she just had a hiccup in life... and she moved on a few weeks later.

Ah, good work. ;) This situation is a tad bit different, he always treats his place like this for some god unbeknownst reason. I wanted a good place to sleep for the night, plus I hate a filthy place. He appreciated me cleaning everything. I even found forks in his bed. LOL.

Miss Pink

• Lil Geezy
  • Pink is back!
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2009, 01:40:54 AM »
Let's see......pretty much stayed in all weekend and studied for my 3 big exams this week. FUCK!

I did go out to get some drinks with a friend Saturday night because I couldn't read about gene transcription in zygotes anymore. Got stuck talking to some chick with a decent body/face but abnormally large hands. Not a good night.
wow are you sure that wasnt a tranny?
They are more advanced this days with their surgical make-overs and stuff.
I do not like reading sceince books... so borinG! :)

It very well could of been. This is why I didn't even attempt to make a move and get her number or anything like that.

I like science books, but that's the nerd in me. If you do anything enough, you'll eventually like it I guess :/
haha I use to be really into the party/club scene, and we'd go out to hollywood all the time to see the drag shows. Those guys can really pull off being a women these days with the right dollar amount. Haha, i guess you can say that is why i left the Dubcc for so long, had some big adventures... :)

yeah i just dont like science :)
"Burritos are not awesome, God is awesome, but not burritos." Pastor Greg-Calvary Chapel

Miss Pink

• Lil Geezy
  • Pink is back!
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2009, 01:46:47 AM »
I went to a friend's place for a night - I cleaned up his house (It was really fucking smelly and nasty), then I basically just stayed at my house the rest of the time.
is he a pack rat too?

Nah, just really fucking nasty. I put all his clothes in the hampers, washed the dishes with a friend, cleaned the floors, bed, and microwave. His socks were all crusty and stiff, he has a roach infestation, and his house smells terrible. I washed all my clothes and bathed twice after I got out of there. I would have cleaned his bathroom, but I ain't too excited about cleaning up shit on the floor and cat shit on the floor.

Nah, but dude's brother is expecting one soon. Dude is eighteen and his brother is like three or four years older than him.
i cleaned a friends house before, that was only because her bf left her in AZ when they were living out there, and when she got back to cali she was so depressed she couldnt move. I understood her situation, it was like she was a dirty person, she just had a hiccup in life... and she moved on a few weeks later.

Ah, good work. ;) This situation is a tad bit different, he always treats his place like this for some god unbeknownst reason. I wanted a good place to sleep for the night, plus I hate a filthy place. He appreciated me cleaning everything. I even found forks in his bed. LOL.
wow.. haha... eats in bed huh!
I need to get new sheets... only because we were taking care of this cat, and she left huge claw marks on my sheets. they are like little holes shaped like claws, and there is exactly patches of these claw markings... damn cat... but i miss it so much lol...
ooh well.. that kind of reminded me of forks in the bed.. lol
"Burritos are not awesome, God is awesome, but not burritos." Pastor Greg-Calvary Chapel

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2009, 01:48:45 AM »
is he a pack rat too?

wow.. haha... eats in bed huh!
I need to get new sheets... only because we were taking care of this cat, and she left huge claw marks on my sheets. they are like little holes shaped like claws, and there is exactly patches of these claw markings... damn cat... but i miss it so much lol...
ooh well.. that kind of reminded me of forks in the bed.. lol

I want another cat. Lol.

Blasphemy

« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2009, 03:18:30 AM »
I can speak for everyone "bored, posting on dub"

ikke

« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2009, 03:22:24 AM »
What Life Wants me to do, Absolutly nothing.