Author Topic: PREMIER LEAGUE RESULTS - 1  (Read 177 times)

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
PREMIER LEAGUE RESULTS - 1
« on: August 22, 2002, 04:46:51 AM »
Aight should have done this ages ago but I've been busy working

Went to the game vs W.Brom, very frustrating game, Solskjaer's goal was a huge relief

Lots of trouble outside, West Brom fans getting slapped

Saturday

Blackburn 0 - 0 Sunderland
Charlton 2 - 3 Chelsea
Everton 2 - 2 Spurs
Fulham 4 - 1 Bolton
Leeds 3 - 0 Man City
Man Utd 1 - 0 West Brom
Southampton 0 - 0 Middlesbrough

Sunday

Arsenal 2 - 0 Birmingham
Aston Villa 0 - 1 Liverpool

Monday

Newcastle 4 - 0 West Ham

Thoughts and feedback welcome

Bez what was the game like

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: PREMIER LEAGUE RESULTS - 1
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2002, 05:32:25 AM »

Fulham 4 - 1 Bolton

>:( We Played Toss. No Excuses, We Were Pathetic...

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

bez

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2002, 06:17:23 AM »
Everton played a great first half.  The chineese International Li Ti, seemed that he wanted to prove himself right and all the criticts wrong and he put in a fantastic performance first half.  He played great, good on the ball, never gave it away when he didnt have to, and overall he impressed the whole everton crowd.  Big ups to the fans who starting signing "Bruce Lee score a goal, bruce lee, bruce lee score a goal", lol fantastic shit.

Anyways after a fantastic party atmosphere before the game to celebrate Everton being the only team in English football to reach 100 years (Which included 2 songs performed, a plane with a banner on it, and about 30 old players walking around the pitch) in top flight football Everton came out strong and looked like they where actually up for playing the game.  We looked strong in defence and the midfield played well in the first opening half hour.  Wright was kicking the ball well and he looked like he was enjoying his first game for the blues.  Also Wayne Rooney, Evertons 16 year old branded wonderkid, got his first start for Everton.  He was along side the worst striker in the league, Kevin Campbell, he get 35'000 a week and he does fuck all on the pitch, he doesnt even bulid up a sweat, hes a cheeky twat, he was trying to get the crowd going but the cunt should be giving us something to sing about instead of being lazy and generally holding back his talent.  He is a good player when he can be arsed.  

Anyways Everton looked good and the more we played the more we took in too Tottenham, then the first goal came, Li Ti cleared it from are area and the ball found Graveson, Graveson spotted a run from radz down the line and he hit a majestic pass and found radz with a ball of magic, then radz cut inside and found Rooney who took a great controlling touch and spotted Pembo open, he give a great ball to Pembo who smacked the ball in and gave Everton and the fans sumit to cheer about.

Half time 1-0 blues

Everton came out looking exactly what the fans didnt want them to look like.  They looked happy with the 1-0 and decided that the best thing to do was defend and let Spurs take the game to us.  We fucked up big time, Mike Etherington was found on his own and Richard Wright who should of been easily able to push the ball over the goal fucked up and the ball went near post hit the bar and went it.  Although Wright could of done better the ball was hit with alot of power so we will give him that.  Everton's fans where silenced and discraced that Everton could play in the way we where playing;  Nobody seemed to want the ball and Spurs looked hungry for the win.

Hoddle knew what he was doing as he decided to Bring on the Infamous Les Ferdinand. I say Infamous not cos he is a good player but he has like the best record for most goals against a certain team and yes you guessed it that team is Everton.  In his previous clubs, Q.P.R, Spurs, and another team he has scored like 15 in 16 games against Everton, obvioulsy when he was about to come on Everton fans where gutted, we could see what was about to happen and we where proved right.  A qwick break from Tottenham found Ferdinand on his own, not another Spurs players in sight, Les thought Fuck it, nobody closed Les down and he took his 2nd touch of the match and smacked it towards goal.  Wright on his dabut made a mistake that has earned his critissm over the past week, the ball went right through his hands and Everton where now down by 2 goals to one, thanks to Les Ferdinand.

I gotta admit I hold no grudes towards Spurs and I take my hat off to them because they played really well second half and Everton just didnt look like they wanted to be on the pitch.  Everton's fans never gave up hope tho, we knew that if we played like we did in the first half we could easy pull this back, I remember saying to my friend "10 mins left to score".  It looked bad but Tomaz Radzinski wasent prepared to give in.  Although he has  not proved to be an amazing signing he hasent been the worst we have ever got and he showed how good he can be by scored the goal the leaveled the game off.  He used his speed and skinned Richards and fired the ball home and thats how the match finished.  2-2.

Not a bad result for Everton but hopefully we can but 3 points on the board with a win at sunderland on saturday.  it will be a hard game but I am sure we can win, cos lets face it Sunderland aint the best team going right now are they.

I would love to give my player of the week to the 16 years old Wayne Rooney, but I am not.  I enjoyed watching him play but I am giving Bez's Everton Player Of The Week Award To: Li Ti

He played well first half and done ok second half.  Well done Li.

Joachim

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2002, 06:24:01 AM »

Arsenal 2 - 0 Birmingham

Our finishing was far too relaxed, we should've won 7-0 if only for the sake of it, instead we took a 2-0 lead and relaxed. Everything else was there though, Wiltord notched a nice goal. Purse was brilliant for them.

Charlton 2 - 3 Chelsea

Charlton were mugged, Konchesky should never have walked and Chelsea should never have won.

Did'nt see much else, i was working all Saturday night, i saw Richard Wrights blunders on an Arsenal forum, against those dirty bastards Spurs aswell, no wonder Wenger sold him. I was told United's goal should've been disallowed due too having 2 players offside or something to that effect.

Good post Jay, should be done weekly.

Jome

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2002, 05:09:45 PM »
disappointing  :(