Author Topic: Hussein's sons possibly killed today.  (Read 1485 times)

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
Re:Hussein's sons possibly killed today.
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2003, 01:23:55 PM »
They will not RIP, and neither will Saddam once we get him.

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2003, 01:32:13 PM »
They deserve to die a horrible death.

JTSimon

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2003, 01:47:15 PM »
Either your with us or against us.

Saddam and George W. Bush's motto.

Udai was a psycho bitch.

mauzip

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2003, 01:50:14 PM »
i just read on the dutch ceefax the army confirmed they're dead.

Efrain

« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2003, 02:56:40 PM »
http://msnbc.com/news/870749.asp

July 22 —  Saddam Hussein’s fugitive sons Odai and Qusai were killed Tuesday during a raid on a mansion in the northern Iraqi city of Mosul, the commander of allied forces in Iraq said. Gunfire and explosions erupted in Baghdad as Iraqis celebrated the news.

ARMY LT. GEN. Ricardo Sanchez, the commander of allied military operations in Iraq, said at a news conference Tuesday night in Baghdad that four Iraqis were killed in a fierce six-hour gunbattle that broke out when U.S. troops arrived to search the house, which reportedly belonged to a cousin of Saddam.
       Without saying how, Sanchez said “multiple sources” had confirmed that the brothers were among the four dead people.
       U.S. officials told NBC News separately on condition of anonymity that senior Iraqi figures in U.S. custody had positively identified the brothers after their bodies were taken to Baghdad. Old bullet wounds further cemented the identification of Odai Hussein, who was shot 17 times and badly wounded in an assassination attempt in 1996.
       The two other casualties were a teenage boy — possibly Qusai’s 14-year-old son, Mustapha, who was known to travel with him — and a man who could be a bodyguard, U.S. officials said. Sanchez said he could not confirm those reports.
       The house was badly damaged, and its roof caved in after it was apparently hit by a missile. Reuters reported that a U.S. soldier was wounded and was in stable condition.
       Sanchez would not speculate on what impact the deaths would have on security in Iraq, where U.S. troops have been the target of almost daily attacks. But the brothers were below only Saddam himself in importance to the regime, and their capture or elimination was a key goal of U.S. postwar operations.
       White House press secretary Scott McClellan told reporters in Washington that Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld had personally briefed President Bush more than once on the operation.

WALK-IN TIP’ FROM IRAQI SOURCE
       The United States had offered a $25 million bounty for Saddam and $15 million for each of his sons. Sanchez said that the raid Tuesday morning was based on “a walk-in tip” from an Iraqi source and that the U.S. government expected to pay the reward.
       The New York Times, quoting Kurdish officials, said the two men were seen racing from a car into a house in Mosul, 280 miles north of Baghdad, about 9 a.m. (1 a.m. ET) and were filmed. The film was handed over to the U.S. military, which identified the men and surrounded the house with troops from the 101st Airborne Division, the Times said.
       U.S. officials told NBC News that the owner of the villa in the al-Falah neighborhood of Mosul was a cousin of Saddam’s who is an important tribal leader in the area.
       Sanchez said U.S. troops encountered small-arms fire when they arrived to search the home and called in helicopters to subdue the resistance. The “suspects barricaded themselves in the house” and “resisted fiercely,” he said.

Jome

« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2003, 03:56:21 PM »
Yup, it's confirmed... they are celebrating it in the streets of Bagdad..
A great day in history.  8)

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2003, 07:25:37 PM »
 8)

Trauma-san

« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2003, 07:32:22 PM »
Well, I'm glad everyone's happy about it.  I figured I'd come on and someone would be defending them, or hating on bush.  I say it's a good day for the world, not just america or Iraq.  Those dudes were crazy.  Maybe that'll somehow prove a little justice for all the women raped and killed over the years, or the kids tortured, etc.

pappy

« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2003, 08:07:00 PM »
i thought they said we killed uday an friday weeks ago.  how did we suddenly keill em now

lil Bullet from berdoo

• Lil Geezy
  • DoOoD!
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2003, 09:56:41 PM »
what kind of sick fuck glorifies someone death...  >:(

mauzip

« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2003, 10:01:16 PM »

this will safe many lifes ;)

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2003, 10:09:57 PM »

The "v" key on your keyboard messed up? Is that why you use an "f" instead?

lil Bullet from berdoo

• Lil Geezy
  • DoOoD!
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2003, 10:11:25 PM »

it doesnt matter... we are suppose to be these cilvilized people.. yet we glorify the death of someone .. we didnt agree with.. and it doesnt matter what this person has done unto us... because we are not God to jugde... it is sick to say.. i am glad someone is died.. that is not very christain like.. lol

mauzip

« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2003, 10:16:00 PM »
it doesnt matter... we are suppose to be these cilvilized people.. yet we glorify the death of someone .. we didnt agree with.. and it doesnt matter what this person has done unto us... because we are not God to jugde... it is sick to say.. i am glad someone is died.. that is not very christain like.. lol

these people were part of the axis of evil. you're gonna say RIP too when they kill saddam? ::)

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2003, 10:24:24 PM »
These guys were cruel. Raping women, drive-by shootings for entertainment, cruel & unusual punishment for those who spoke out against them, etc. Justice has been served at God's will.