Author Topic: Hussein's sons possibly killed today.  (Read 1484 times)

lil Bullet from berdoo

• Lil Geezy
  • DoOoD!
Re:Hussein's sons possibly killed today.
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2003, 11:57:25 PM »
it doesnt matter... we are suppose to be these cilvilized people.. yet we glorify the death of someone .. we didnt agree with.. and it doesnt matter what this person has done unto us... because we are not God to jugde... it is sick to say.. i am glad someone is died.. that is not very christain like.. lol

these people were part of the axis of evil. you're gonna say RIP too when they kill saddam? ::)

i dont believe in death and destruction under any currcumstances... thats just me God wants us to go out a forgive our fellow brothers and sisters..... after all someone loved those people... reguardless of what americans felt..

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2003, 02:57:08 AM »
i don't know much about qusay, but Udai seemed to be even MORE evil than his daddy

good job , like someone said before 2 down.....2 to go (Saddam and Osama)

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

mauzip

« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2003, 08:04:56 AM »
it doesnt matter... we are suppose to be these cilvilized people.. yet we glorify the death of someone .. we didnt agree with.. and it doesnt matter what this person has done unto us... because we are not God to jugde... it is sick to say.. i am glad someone is died.. that is not very christain like.. lol

these people were part of the axis of evil. you're gonna say RIP too when they kill saddam? ::)

i dont believe in death and destruction under any currcumstances... thats just me God wants us to go out a forgive our fellow brothers and sisters..... after all someone loved those people... reguardless of what americans felt..

even if that person killed 1000s of people? if this person would ever get to power again it would cost many lives. again, it's for the best these 2 guys are dead.

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2003, 08:17:02 AM »
They'll be going to Hell.

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2003, 08:48:54 AM »
im glad they got them evil fucks !!  8)

GuEsStStAr

« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2003, 12:22:29 PM »
I actually don't trust the pictures from Baghdad, all people celebratin' an shit....have seen sum interviews with people being angry bout' the fact, that they(qusay an uday) were killed...

certainly they were cruel...raping women and killing people...but I guess it ain't a big success for the peace process in Iraq...lol...it is A FACT, that Iraqi people are already tired of the (US) troops...and we can see dat every day...soldiers die and the soldiers who still live get more and more afraid...so it won't get better there...until the troops return to their home countries...thats my opinion...what y'all think?

Immortal

« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2003, 12:30:15 PM »
"Sanchez indicated that a teenager who died in the attack — believed to be Qusai’s 14-year-old son, Mustafa — was the last to fall."

msnbc.com
 ::)

yall celerating, frankly its nothing to celebrate cause 1st off these guys and Saddam were NOT terroritst. OSama is a Terrorist. THese saddam guys were basically dictators and a kind og godfather like family simply ruling their iraw and expanding influenece over neighboring middleeastern oil provinces. The reason being that them taking over these weak ass defenceless middleeastern countries would give them enormous amounts of wealth and economic control (mostly over a loarge part of the world.). IF that were to happen, it would be aat a great disadvantage to  European and American nations as they rely vastly on importing oil from middleeastern countries. Iraq would probably not allow oil importing to the americas and Amnerica just coundnt stand that fact that they would be helpless. So it seems Iraq stood out and died(killed by a stampede of american and european bulls). So if these sons did die, does it make a difference at all??? No, because saddams regime was already destroyed, these guys weren't gonna take over iraq or anything. Its pointless i think. If osama is killed on the other hand then thats something to clebrate.

peaceout
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

Fabulous_Verstyle

« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2003, 12:38:22 PM »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2003, 01:00:39 PM »
They will not RIP, and neither will Saddam once we get him.

dont say "we" unless it's you to blame G
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2003, 01:02:00 PM »

you're gonna say RIP too when they kill George W. Bush?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Woodrow

« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2003, 01:06:54 PM »

Regardless of what some morons may think, there is no moral Equivalence between Saddam and George Bush.

Do not pass go, do not collect $200.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2003, 01:07:12 PM by Engel-Rock AKA Dances With Bitch »

mauzip

« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2003, 01:10:28 PM »

i would

Trauma-san

« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2003, 02:37:31 PM »
Yeah, I would too.  Washington's only 5 hours from here, I'd probably go to the funeral.  Great man.  

JTSimon

« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2003, 04:03:30 PM »
Yeah, I would too.  Washington's only 5 hours from here, I'd probably go to the funeral.  Great man.  
^We all know your a zombie republican.

If George W. Bush got killed it wouldn't be a sad day for me  ;D

US Troops killed Udai/Qusay/Bodyguard and Qusay's young son in a inhumane way....instead of just starving the 4 in the building until they gave up.

Ahh well what do you expect with high school drop out troops :D
« Last Edit: July 23, 2003, 04:12:47 PM by Jason Biggs »

Immortal

« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2003, 06:23:33 PM »
hope yall didnt ignore what i said cause thats the fact.
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA