Author Topic: Hussein's sons possibly killed today.  (Read 1483 times)

Trauma-san

Re:Hussein's sons possibly killed today.
« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2003, 07:02:31 PM »
Most people ignore everything you say.  The only reason you haven't been burnt at the stake is because you're Blades imbecile brother.  

"Peace~"

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2003, 07:51:16 PM »
it doesnt matter... we are suppose to be these cilvilized people.. yet we glorify the death of someone .. we didnt agree with.. and it doesnt matter what this person has done unto us... because we are not God to jugde... it is sick to say.. i am glad someone is died.. that is not very christain like.. lol

these people were part of the axis of evil. you're gonna say RIP too when they kill saddam? ::)

you're gonna say RIP too when they kill George W. Bush?

They're not going to kill George W Bush

Woodrow

« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2003, 08:18:17 PM »
Yeah, I would too.  Washington's only 5 hours from here, I'd probably go to the funeral.  Great man.  
^We all know your a zombie republican.

If George W. Bush got killed it wouldn't be a sad day for me  ;D

US Troops killed Udai/Qusay/Bodyguard and Qusay's young son in a inhumane way....instead of just starving the 4 in the building until they gave up.

Ahh well what do you expect with high school drop out troops :D

So you wouldn't be sad if the leader of the free world died, but then you go on to complain about how some of the most horrible humans on the face of the planet were killed not even knowing how they died.

You are a Moron my friend.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2003, 08:18:53 PM by Engel-Rock AKA Dances With Bitch »

Trauma-san

« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2003, 09:37:20 PM »
^^ It's just anti-americanism, that's the ONLY explanation.  Why else would people wish for the death of the U.S. president, but lament the death of 2 of the scum of the earth?  At least be a pacifist, I can't really say much if you say you're against ALL death, but how can you be so hypocritical, Mr. american pie?  

JTSimon

« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2003, 10:42:06 PM »
So you wouldn't be sad if the leader of the free world died, but then you go on to complain about how some of the most horrible humans on the face of the planet were killed not even knowing how they died.

Leader of free world... ;D No one is free.
Yeah Saddam Huessin and his sons are so horrible they came to San Diego they killed my Dad, Mom, Sisters and relatives. I can careless about Iraqis and their problems. Problems they have been having for about 20 years now.

If they were so horrible the Iraqi people should have took them out themselves. Don't believe everything you hear. Their will always be fueding parties.

lol@not even knowing how they died...thanks for reading my mind...go read cnn/msnbc

^^ It's just anti-americanism, that's the ONLY explanation.  Why else would people wish for the death of the U.S. president, but lament the death of 2 of the scum of the earth?  At least be a pacifist, I can't really say much if you say you're against ALL death, but how can you be so hypocritical, Mr. american pie?

lol when did I wish Bush's death?  
« Last Edit: July 23, 2003, 10:45:48 PM by Jason Biggs »

JTSimon

« Reply #50 on: July 23, 2003, 10:49:19 PM »
Lets build up Iraq and start some war with Iran ;D oh wait we are losing control of Afghnistan.

Defense Industry will need a boost in 4 years.

Trauma-san

« Reply #51 on: July 23, 2003, 10:50:45 PM »
Your teeth are yellow.  

JTSimon

« Reply #52 on: July 23, 2003, 10:56:59 PM »
Your teeth are yellow.  
Invade my country then :D
« Last Edit: July 23, 2003, 10:57:23 PM by Jason Biggs »

Trauma-san

« Reply #53 on: July 23, 2003, 10:58:31 PM »
Sorry, I just can't think straight.. that's just one of the ugliest avatars I think I've ever seen.  Come on, do us all a favor.. I don't put up a michael jackson avatar for a reason, you should have the same courtesy.  

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #54 on: July 23, 2003, 11:00:05 PM »
Bush, is not that great of a man, yet I would never wish death upon him. Saddam's sons deserved to die.

JTSimon

« Reply #55 on: July 23, 2003, 11:19:23 PM »
Bush, is not that great of a man, yet I would never wish death upon him. Saddam's sons deserved to die.
Saddam's son might have deserve to die...but I don't understand why Americans celebrate.

Did they win something?

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #56 on: July 23, 2003, 11:30:50 PM »
Yeah, I know what you mean. They're doing the same thing that the radicals there do when Americans die. It's so hypocritic. I'm glad they are dead, but I don't see a reason to "celebrate".

mauzip

« Reply #57 on: July 24, 2003, 08:17:06 AM »
Saddam's son might have deserve to die...but I don't understand why Americans celebrate.

Did they win something?

nobody celebrates it. it doesn't mean you automatically celebrate something just because you're happy about something.  ::)

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #58 on: July 25, 2003, 10:35:05 AM »

Yeah Saddam Huessin and his sons are so horrible they came to San Diego they killed my Dad, Mom, Sisters and relatives. I can careless about Iraqis and their problems. Problems they have been having for about 20 years now.

If they were so horrible the Iraqi people should have took them out themselves. Don't believe everything you hear. Their will always be fueding parties.

lol@not even knowing how they died...thanks for reading my mind...go read cnn/msnbc

You are an idoit! Iraq people were terrified of Saddam because any time someone would go against him, he'd have them killed (he had his son-in-laws killed). That's why nobody ran against Saddam in elections.

p.s. Right about now Udai and Qusay are offically entering hell.

JTSimon

« Reply #59 on: July 25, 2003, 01:44:49 PM »

You are an idoit! Iraq people were terrified of Saddam because any time someone would go against him, he'd have them killed (he had his son-in-laws killed). That's why nobody ran against Saddam in elections.

p.s. Right about now Udai and Qusay are offically entering hell.

^^^^^^^
Thats how dumb you are...there are no elections in Iraq ;D Calling me an idiot.

I was talking about a revolution...But you know the funny part about that was...America

was supplying Iraq [Saddam & Sons] weapons to keep Iran and Saddam's people in check.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2003, 01:45:36 PM by Joe Camel »