Author Topic: Hussein's sons possibly killed today.  (Read 1486 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re:Hussein's sons possibly killed today.
« Reply #75 on: July 27, 2003, 01:45:00 AM »
look at some of these americans... celebrating death.... like barbarians, honestly, yall make me sick  :-\

well when people around the world celebrate 3,000 innocent lives being lost  on sept 11th........we kinda got a right.

even though i'm not celebrating, i can't look down upon those who ARE

then your exactly the same as the people who celebrated 9/11 whats the point being the same at the end of the day i dont like america and im muslim but i wasnt celebrating on 9/11 or tday

man did you even read my post.... I am not celebrating their deaths at all, honestly i could care less.

all i'm saying is, IBO and all these other so called muslums are a bunch of hypocrits to condone us for celebrating  the deaths of two , if i can quote tech here, devil incarnates.........but at the same time celebrate the deaths of 3,000 innocent people doing honest work at the world trade center.  my personal scales of justice says we kinda have the right to after that bull shit.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #76 on: July 27, 2003, 01:47:22 AM »
1. Uday and Qusay were devil incarnates

2. The Americans were very intolerant and disrespectful to Islamic custom, by sticking those two bodies in some morgue. Those two should have been buried according to Islamic customs.

3. Qusay is dead for sure. But does any one else think these pictures of Uday look nothing like him?

Qusay is the fat one right? i really don't know which are which but both are a bunch of Pusays  ;)

but the bald one they KNOW for sure it's him becuase of x rays showing his steel knee cap he got or something

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: July 27, 2003, 05:17:49 AM »
look at some of these americans... celebrating death.... like barbarians, honestly, yall make me sick  :-\

well when people around the world celebrate 3,000 innocent lives being lost  on sept 11th........we kinda got a right.

even though i'm not celebrating, i can't look down upon those who ARE

those who celebrated the twin towers victims are barbarians too

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #78 on: July 27, 2003, 01:34:42 PM »
1. Uday and Qusay were devil incarnates

2. The Americans were very intolerant and disrespectful to Islamic custom, by sticking those two bodies in some morgue. Those two should have been buried according to Islamic customs.

3. Qusay is dead for sure. But does any one else think these pictures of Uday look nothing like him?

They're dead!
No doubt about that.
The reason the bodies are still in a morge is because they're keeping the bodies until a family member claims them.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #79 on: July 28, 2003, 10:04:19 AM »
^ Not really, because Udays second cousins have come forward days ago to ask for a proper burial etc.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #80 on: July 28, 2003, 10:16:23 AM »
^ Not really, because Udays second cousins have come forward days ago to ask for a proper burial etc.

That's what I said. I said that until a family member came forward to claim the bodies, they were going to keep them there. Second Cousins would count as family member.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #81 on: July 28, 2003, 11:08:13 AM »
yeah but the fam member came forward 2 days ago, and the US is still holding on to the bodies.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

JTSimon

« Reply #82 on: July 28, 2003, 02:27:28 PM »
yeah but the fam member came forward 2 days ago, and the US is still holding on to the bodies.

Maybe their gonna make clones ;D

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #83 on: July 28, 2003, 07:34:49 PM »
lmao ^^ I wouldn't be surprised......Americans are known of doing stupid shit like that......

Anywayz......if either of em is dead, REST IN PISS!

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

DopeKush

« Reply #84 on: July 28, 2003, 08:19:21 PM »
man who the fuck cares if 2 retards r dead. ppl die every fuckin day. get over it lil bitches.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #85 on: July 28, 2003, 09:37:52 PM »
lmao ^^ I wouldn't be surprised......Americans are known of doing stupid shit like that......

how ironic YOU would say that