Author Topic: Infinite- The New President and Chief Administator of the WCC  (Read 676 times)

infinite59

Today I call out to all the great man at this forum (and Trauma) as a peacemaker.  I want us to drive forward with a willed objective to better peace and prosperity at this forum.  I want to strike down our common enemy of hate and intolerance.  As we embark on this great new journey, we join with our fellow man (and Trauma) and form a united front for a better Train of Thought Forum.  I feel that there is no forum quite like ours.  Where great minds from all across the globe (and Trauma) can come together in peace and work on solving the problems that disrupt our daily lives.  

So, my fellow train of thought community, today I put in place new legislation, to be voted on by each and everyone of you, to reinstate me as your moderator.  
A vote will be taking place on this thread over the next few days.  After the ballots are cast, I will then move forward in striking down intolerance and hatred at every turn.  We have a long hard battle ahead of us, but I am prepared to fight computer to computer, for your vote of support in these new democratic elections.  

In addition to these statements, the need to form a coup to overthrow the Pharoah, the brutal dictatorship of Overseer, has never been more pressing.  This, and many issues will be primary on my political agenda.

What must be done, is an interim administation must be formed, we will move forward in writing our own constitution, and if these demands are not met by the Pharoah, Overseer, then we will drive him from power, with civil disobedience and unviolent protest.

Today we join against common enemy's.  Hate and intolerance.  Your either with us or against us.  (If your against us that means you love hate and intolerance)

So who's with me?   Who votes for me to head your new interim government?   After the ballots are cast we will immediately move forward in the writing of our name and constitution.

Thank you.

« Last Edit: July 22, 2003, 10:48:53 AM by Infinite- The new interim president and administrator of the WCC »

Shin

i'm with you.

Don Seer

Today I call out to all the great man at this forum (and Trauma) as a peacemaker.  I want us to drive forward with a willed objective to better peace and prosperity at this forum.  I want to strike down our common enemy of hate and intolerance.  As we embark on this great new journey, we join with our fellow man (and Trauma) and form a united front for a better Train of Thought Forum.  I feel that there is no forum quite like ours.  Where great minds from all across the globe (and Trauma) can come together in peace and work on solving the problems that disrupt our daily lives.  

So, my fellow train of thought community, today I put in place new legislation, to be voted on by each and everyone of you, to reinstate me as your moderator.  
A vote will be taking place on this thread over the next few days.  After the ballots are cast, I will then move forward in striking down intolerance and hatred at every turn.  We have a long hard battle ahead of us, but I am prepared to fight computer to computer, for your vote of support in these new democratic elections.  

In addition to these statements, the need to form a coup to overthrow the Pharoah, the brutal dictatorship of Overseer, has never been more pressing.  This, and many issues will be primary on my political agenda.

What must be done, is an interim administation must be formed, we will move forward in writing our own constitution, and if these demands are not met by the phroah, Overseer, then we will drive him from power, with civil disobedience and unviolent protest.

Today we join against common enemy's.  Hate and intolerance.  Your either with us or against us.  (If your against us that means you love hate and intolerance)

So who's with me?   Who votes for me to head your new interim government?   After the ballots are cast we will immediately move forward in the writing of our name and constitution.

Thank you.

** Hey look its a another episode of the infinite show **

you fruit... how can a post inciting rebellion be about peace?

heh and sorry to the sane muslims here..

** attempting to obtain power through the threat of terrorism wont work **

now piss off before I have to conduct another round of 'shock & awe' and unleash a sustained wave of anti-terrorist attacks on you with my allies.

Shin

Re:Infinite- The New President and Chief Administator of the WCC
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2003, 10:49:08 AM »
all the great man at this forum (and Trauma) .....our fellow man (and Trauma) ...  Where great minds from all across the globe (and Trauma)

;D

Don Seer

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2003, 10:51:15 AM »
Infinite9559: I am currently under restrictions from engaging in any diplomacy with you

ROFL

infinite59

i'm with you.

Thank you for your support of this cause.  That's one vote.  It seems Overseer is choosing to stand with rather than against Hate and Intolerance.

mauzip

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2003, 10:52:46 AM »
[7:49pm] <@BattleCat> http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=38422
[7:49pm] <@BattleCat> infinite has lost the plot again

8)

Don Seer

i'm with you.

Thank you for your support of this cause.  That's one vote.  It seems Overseer is choosing to stand with rather than against Hate and Intolerance.

listen to me you fruit **YOU DO NOT THREATEN ME**

infinite59

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2003, 10:54:32 AM »
The votes are piling up.  And already the support I'm revieving openly and in secret for my new interim government is enormous and without measure.  Thank you for your support!!!

Shin

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2003, 10:55:07 AM »
You still got my vote.

mauzip

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2003, 10:55:43 AM »
i think it would be good if you stopped being an alias

infinite59

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2003, 10:58:35 AM »
You still got my vote.

Shin.  You are a loyal soldier.  I want you to know I will be on the front lines, at my computer, sending you secret messeges through the Pharoah's controversial WCC messaging service.  Although my messages may be audited periodically by the Pharoah's secret police, this will be our only means of communication for a time.  The Revolution is Now!  Revolution is Ours!

infinite59

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2003, 11:01:15 AM »
i think it would be good if you stopped being an alias

Those who are not with us are standing with the axis of evil.  The axis of evil is hate, intolerance, and the support of Brutal Dictatorships!  My new interim government seeks to establish the first democratic government  of the WCC!
« Last Edit: July 22, 2003, 11:03:08 AM by Infinite- The new interim president and administrator of the WCC »

mauzip

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2003, 11:01:40 AM »
You still got my vote.

Shin.  You are a loyal soldier.  I want you to know I will be on the front lines, at my computer, sending you secret messeges through the Pharoah's controversial WCC messaging service.  Although my messages may be audited periodically by the Pharoah's secret police, this will be our only means of communication for a time.  The Revolution is Now!  Revolution is Ours!

damn dude, stop making a fool out of yourself

Don Seer

« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2003, 11:40:14 AM »
oops sorry folx.. appear to have been a slight technical difficulty at infinites end stopping him posting!  ;D

(temporarily)
« Last Edit: July 22, 2003, 11:42:26 AM by Overseer »