Author Topic: General Ricardo Sanchez (USA)  (Read 180 times)

JTSimon

General Ricardo Sanchez (USA)
« on: July 22, 2003, 01:00:47 PM »
A weak attempt for George W. Bush to pick up Mexican votes. ;D

Appointing a Mexican in charge after the war is over with....lol

Trauma-san

Re:General Ricardo Sanchez (USA)
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2003, 07:02:40 PM »
It's cool a mexican was able to climb the ranks this high, congratulations to General Ricardo Sanchez.  

JTSimon

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2003, 04:18:52 PM »
It's cool a mexican was able to climb the ranks this high, congratulations to General Ricardo Sanchez.  

It was setup... ;D

Jome

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2003, 04:44:08 PM »
^^ He's just a B-actor from Hollywood, is that your theory ??  ;D

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2003, 06:46:43 PM »
Ohhhh, I forgot to bring my liberal handbook.  I went and found it, right here it is, on page 2 of 3.  

"anytime a conservative white house does anything that shows respect and equality to a minority race, insist that  it's just a diversion, and/or any minorities involved are simply pawns"

now I see it better, thanks.  

JTSimon

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2003, 10:55:31 PM »
Ohhhh, I forgot to bring my liberal handbook.  I went and found it, right here it is, on page 2 of 3.  

"anytime a conservative white house does anything that shows respect and equality to a minority race, insist that  it's just a diversion, and/or any minorities involved are simply pawns"

now I see it better, thanks.  

What about the pages for learning broken Spanish and finishing up Daddies business.

JTSimon

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2003, 10:56:10 PM »
^^ He's just a B-actor from Hollywood, is that your theory ??  ;D

B+.....A- at times.

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2003, 10:57:01 PM »
^ That's not in the LIBERAL handbook.  Pay attention.  I know the jokes are fast and over your head, but read the context clues, and realize mostly everything is drenched in sarcasm.  sarcas... well, just look it up.  

JTSimon

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2003, 11:05:20 PM »
^ That's not in the LIBERAL handbook.  Pay attention.  I know the jokes are fast and over your head, but read the context clues, and realize mostly everything is drenched in sarcasm.  sarcas... well, just look it up.  
lol...do I have to explain everything to you...of course it is in the "Conservative Handbook" but for George W. Bush he got the Cliff Notes version.

lol Trauma what was your prediction on how many deaths the coalition would suffer?

Do you remember? Your jokes are nothing.

+I'm more of a Moderate than a Liberal.

« Last Edit: July 23, 2003, 11:14:48 PM by Jason Biggs »