Author Topic: Xzibit signing with Shady  (Read 1049 times)

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
Re:Xzibit signing with Shady
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2003, 09:27:07 AM »
why is everbody signing to shady, not just aftermath stright up? i don't get it

Because they want to be able to release an album!

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2003, 05:09:25 PM »
you should be forced to take down that damn krondon pic...that is the ugliest dude i've ever seen...it almost ruins my visit here....oh xz would be a good fit for shady

michael jackson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUC BEIN THE KING IM THE BOSS OF THE WEB/EAZYE KIP
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2003, 05:15:36 PM »
I DONT THINC X CAN SELL OUT ANYMORE. DO U

IT WOULD BE GOOD 4 EM THUOGH AND DRE XTIMES X MAKES GOOD MUSIC THATS REAL TALC
my haterz only mad cuz they bitch wanna toss her salad everytime she c'z me
adidas aka young roccs (all day i diss all slobz)
clattttttttttttttt clattttttttttttttttttttttt

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2003, 06:28:58 PM »

it's easy to say that but shady basically is aftermath it's shady/aftermath and dre basically oversees the shit on there too
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2003, 03:17:03 AM »
well if i was xzibit, i wouldnt sign to death row, he dont suit ther style at all, but as a big xzibit fan, id hate him to sign to shady, itd be movin back, like a desperate cry for help when he dont really need it, i mean his workin with them cats already so theres no point, it'l only make him play second fiddle to eminem 50 and so on, xzibits a grown man with his own label, fuck signin to shady recs, he should take his golden state label to a good label like interscope n he'll be his own man and still get dre beats n shit.........but signin with shady, fuck that shit, xzibit shouldnt be playin 2nd fiddle to any muthafucker, he like dre, snoop and eminem has his own label n should be his own number 1

peace

if xzibit was comercially a heavy hitter......it'd be going back, but to me it's more like a friend helping out a friend get the shine he deserves, i'm possitive Xzibit could and would eclipse 50 if given the right guidence /beats/and promotion. and he wouldn't be 2nd fiddle to nobody, xzibit has been down with that whole clique now since like late 98 so personally he'd be right up in front.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2003, 03:26:18 AM »
I'm a big Xzibit fan and i think it would be dope if he signed to shady.
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2003, 06:41:01 AM »
Man that Tha Row rumour is straight up bullshit. Ain't NOBODY signing with Tha Row until they put out a hit record that's actually new music. Not to hate on Tha Row, but why would anybody sign with them when none of their artists have dropped an album since the old crew left? The only things so far are re-releases, old "vault" material and Dysfunktional Family. Tha Row isn't exactly a major label.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2003, 06:43:50 AM by T-Dizzog »

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2003, 07:17:57 AM »
well if i was xzibit, i wouldnt sign to death row, he dont suit ther style at all, but as a big xzibit fan, id hate him to sign to shady, itd be movin back, like a desperate cry for help when he dont really need it, i mean his workin with them cats already so theres no point, it'l only make him play second fiddle to eminem 50 and so on, xzibits a grown man with his own label, fuck signin to shady recs, he should take his golden state label to a good label like interscope n he'll be his own man and still get dre beats n shit.........but signin with shady, fuck that shit, xzibit shouldnt be playin 2nd fiddle to any muthafucker, he like dre, snoop and eminem has his own label n should be his own number 1

peace
if xzibit was on shady he'd get a bigger budget and have to pay less to dre em out of that too thus really giving him the scope to working with whoeva the fuvk he likes

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Desoto Loco

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • D.P.G. 4 Life! Y.A. Or Nuthin'!
« Reply #38 on: July 26, 2003, 07:34:41 AM »
It would be real dope if its about to go down IMO.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: July 26, 2003, 08:31:34 AM »
Going to Death Row is just idiotic.

I don't see how if you sign to Shady Records you would HAVE to have D12, Obie, Dr. Dre, etc. on your album.  Were any of them on 50 Cent's album?  Was Ice Cube?  Brooklyn?  Rakim?  No  

Dr. Dre excutive produced Restless and were Tha Liks, Defari, King Tee on the album?  Yes

Xzibit can do whatever he wants and btw, this is probably another stupid rumor, just like Mobb Deep & Young Zee signing to this label.

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2003, 11:29:06 PM »

it's easy to say that but shady basically is aftermath it's shady/aftermath and dre basically oversees the shit on there too

Hey, I'm just sayin' that you got a LOT better chance of your album coming out if you have "Shady" on your record deal rather than just "Aftermath"......just look at what has happened to the artists....

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2003, 01:07:33 AM »
Would be a coo move, imo..
Means that he will still get Dre-beats, and more Eminem-beats on his albums, and Eminem is a very good producer..

The only thing I dont like, I dont want Obie Trice and D12 on a Xzibit-album..  :-\
But he's supposedly coo with the Liks again, so I wouldn't mind seeing The Liks + Eminem, Dre & Golden State on his next joint..
E-Swift, Dre, Eminem, Rockwilder etc. behind the boards.. doesn't get much better than that.
And a G-Unit/Xzibit-collabo would be more likely too..  :D

Muzik iz lyke sex for u huh?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #42 on: July 30, 2003, 07:18:33 AM »
Would be a coo move, imo..
Means that he will still get Dre-beats, and more Eminem-beats on his albums, and Eminem is a very good producer..

The only thing I dont like, I dont want Obie Trice and D12 on a Xzibit-album..  :-\
But he's supposedly coo with the Liks again, so I wouldn't mind seeing The Liks + Eminem, Dre & Golden State on his next joint..
E-Swift, Dre, Eminem, Rockwilder etc. behind the boards.. doesn't get much better than that.
And a G-Unit/Xzibit-collabo would be more likely too..  :D

Muzik iz lyke sex for u huh?

LOL

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris