Author Topic: You are all brain washed  (Read 359 times)

pappy

You are all brain washed
« on: July 23, 2003, 04:37:51 PM »
with the exception of a few people.  you are all brain washed.  from the most pro america to the most anti american person here.  Your views on how good the country is an how bad the country is,  is absurb.  You are all brain washed.  Its so funny when its only americans are brain washed but there are just as many europeans that are to.  Think about it,  how can a country that does a lot of good stuff.  like donate the most food world wide be a completly evil an heartless country.  but also at the same time,  if america is so perfect an peaceful why are we currently hated world wide

Doggystylin

Re:You are all brain washed
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2003, 04:40:09 PM »
oh

Quakaveli

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2003, 04:45:49 PM »
I AINT BRANIWASHED. 8)

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2003, 06:49:17 PM »
Tom;
  Most of my pro-american comments are to the extreme as a balance of the extreme anti-american comments on the board.  I realize america has many problems, in new york alone 40% of the kids are in summer school.  Think about that shit.  So while it may appear that I'm 'brainwashed' into thinking that america is perfect, that's not true at all.  Everyone else mentions the negative aspects of america, so as a balance, I only mention the positive.  I've got a lot of things I don't like about america, but I feel all in all, it's a great country, and stands at the head of the world.  

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2003, 07:02:03 PM »
The U.S. is like everything else ever created. With the exception of Jesus Christ, no perfect thing has ever walked the face of this Earth. I know the U.S. is not perfect, but it's not the great evil of the world. People on both sides need to see this too. Trauma's a smart man. We are on opposite sides of the political debate, but it's because we both have different views of where this nation should go, and in the end, we both think we are doing it for the betterment of the country. The U.S. will never be perfect, so to all those that complain about that, fuck off. But the U.S. will never be perfect, and to all those that think it is, get a reality check.

Quakaveli

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2003, 07:04:16 PM »
The U.S. is like everything else ever created. With the exception of Jesus Christ, no perfect thing has ever walked the face of this Earth. I know the U.S. is not perfect, but it's not the great evil of the world. People on both sides need to see this too. Trauma's a smart man. We are on opposite sides of the political debate, but it's because we both have different views of where this nation should go, and in the end, we both think we are doing it for the betterment of the country. The U.S. will never be perfect, so to all those that complain about that, fuck off. But the U.S. will never be perfect, and to all those that think it is, get a reality check.

Of course the US is wrong about a few things and has some flaws, like this guy said, NO1's (no nations) PERFECT!
« Last Edit: July 23, 2003, 07:06:37 PM by Emperor Quake »

Don Breezio

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2003, 09:59:55 PM »
we're not brainwashed...we love our country yes...but we see the problems with it...i hate this country some times but i know its a hell of a lot better than being in most places. if anyone is brainwashed its the europeans who think that "95% of americans are ignorant"...yes the person who said that knows who they are. that is ignorant right there...many people i have talked to that arent from the US tend to think that...that right there is brainwashing. nobody here says that Australians are ignorant lol. and yes we may make fun of other countries for some of their problems (mexico for being poor, canada for being...well canada, etc...) its all in good fun and we know that most of the things we say about those places arent true. if you want to say that we are all ignorant thats fine...but i think that is showing ignorance right there.

mauzip

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2003, 10:06:09 PM »
of course we're brainwashed. if we were grown up in a non western country our views to certain things would be different.

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2003, 10:38:43 PM »
I've got a lot of things I don't like about america, but I feel all in all, it's a great country, and stands at the head of the world.  

Ditto

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2003, 11:23:38 PM »
i love being american, i wouldn't  live anywhere else.

that's all i got to say

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

lil Bullet from berdoo

• Lil Geezy
  • DoOoD!
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2003, 11:37:54 PM »
i love america.. i hate bush..

Don Breezio

« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2003, 12:18:03 AM »

lil Bullet from berdoo