Author Topic: I see ignorant people...  (Read 198 times)

Woodrow

I see ignorant people...
« on: July 23, 2003, 08:40:01 PM »
Poll shows many Germans see U.S. behind Sept 11

BERLIN, July 23 (Reuters) - Almost one in three Germans below the age of 30 believes the U.S. government may have sponsored the September 11, 2001, attacks on New York and Washington, according to a poll published on Wednesday.

And about 20 percent of Germans in all age groups hold this view, a survey of 1,000 people conducted for the weekly Die Zeit said.

It also said 68 percent of all Germans felt the media had not reported the full truth behind the attacks, in which some 3,000 people were killed when hijacked planes were crashed into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.

After the September 11 attacks, there was an outpouring of sympathy from Germans for the United States. Despite misgivings, Germany joined a military campaign against the al Qaeda network that Washington blamed for the attacks.

But as the United States geared up for war against Iraq, relations soured bady as Chancellor Gerhard Schroeder expressed vocal opposition to the plans.

Although the United States took strong offence at Berlin's attitude, Schroeder's anti-war stance was popular in Germany and helped him to snatch victory in last September's elections.

Asked whether they believed that the U.S. government could have ordered the September 11 attacks itself, 31 percent of those surveyed under the age of 30 in the poll answered "yes", while 19 percent overall gave the same answer.

Die Zeit said widespread disbelief about the reasons given by the United States for going to war in Iraq and suspicion about media coverage of the conflict had fostered a climate in which conspiracy theories flourished.

"The news is controlled," 17-year old Kenny Donaubaur was quoted as saying. "You could see that in the Iraq war. It doesn't seem to me thet you get the full truth."

http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/L23109558.htm

Wow...

lil Bullet from berdoo

• Lil Geezy
  • DoOoD!
Re:I see ignorant people...
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2003, 08:50:55 PM »
 :-[

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2003, 03:22:50 AM »
America(ns) got no love for Germany either, what's the big deal then?!
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Shin

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2003, 05:11:44 AM »
So what?

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2003, 05:29:13 AM »
It also said 68 percent of all Germans felt the media had not reported the full truth behind the attacks

Correct.  

The US shot the fourth plane down - the media reported the cover up story about the passengers fighting the hijackers and the plane coming down on its own.

Eidolon_Ravi

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2003, 06:11:51 AM »
 ;D
Come to think of it:
They tell me The US staged the entire "Moon-Landing" of Armstrong on the Arizona Desert... just to beat the russians at the race!!

Now would people livin in other countries believe the US!!

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2003, 09:25:31 AM »
It also said 68 percent of all Germans felt the media had not reported the full truth behind the attacks

Correct.  

The US shot the fourth plane down - the media reported the cover up story about the passengers fighting the hijackers and the plane coming down on its own.

True

mauzip

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2003, 10:24:35 AM »
;D
Come to think of it:
They tell me The US staged the entire "Moon-Landing" of Armstrong on the Arizona Desert... just to beat the russians at the race!!

Now would people livin in other countries believe the US!!

rofl

that's not a hoax

Don Seer

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2003, 10:35:27 AM »
^ i believe its fake!!

http://www.apollo-hoax.co.uk/homepage.html

( ps i dont really ;) )

GuEsStStAr

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2003, 10:54:50 AM »
Poll shows many Germans see U.S. behind Sept 11

BERLIN, July 23 (Reuters) - Almost one in three Germans below the age of 30 believes the U.S. government may have sponsored the September 11, 2001, attacks on New York and Washington, according to a poll published on Wednesday.

This might be exaggerated..

And about 20 percent of Germans in all age groups hold this view, a survey of 1,000 people conducted for the weekly Die Zeit said.

It also said 68 percent of all Germans felt the media had not reported the full truth behind the attacks, in which some 3,000 people were killed when hijacked planes were crashed into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.

Yeah, you wanna tell me that we all saw the full truth on CNN? lool...there are so many signs, which show, that many lies were told... The tv stations reporte, that they found a car at some airport shortly after the attacks...and in this car, there allegedly was a Koran and an instruction for flyin' some kinda airplane...man thats funny...and then they said, those guys were well skilled pilots! Isn't that a bit strange??

After the September 11 attacks, there was an outpouring of sympathy from Germans for the United States. Despite misgivings, Germany joined a military campaign against the al Qaeda network that Washington blamed for the attacks.

I think, it's funny to see, that most of the people didn't even know bout Al Queda before 9/11...now, if a bomb is exploding anywhere in the world , it's the Al Queda, no doubt!

But as the United States geared up for war against Iraq, relations soured bady as Chancellor Gerhard Schroeder expressed vocal opposition to the plans.

Although the United States took strong offence at Berlin's attitude, Schroeder's anti-war stance was popular in Germany and helped him to snatch victory in last September's elections.

That's right, he won the elections cuz of his attitude on the war against Iraq, and cuz he promised help to the people, who were sufferin' under the flood, which came over big parts of East Germany last Summer(2002)...and I think he didn't deserve to be re-elected...but he also had a stupid opponent...I think he didn't represent the German people with their opinion on the Iraq-war...cuz he mentioned other reasons for the German attitude than the people...but there was the fact: Germany won't help the US with military forces, and also not with financial or logistic things.period.

Asked whether they believed that the U.S. government could have ordered the September 11 attacks itself, 31 percent of those surveyed under the age of 30 in the poll answered "yes", while 19 percent overall gave the same answer.

Die Zeit said widespread disbelief about the reasons given by the United States for going to war in Iraq and suspicion about media coverage of the conflict had fostered a climate in which conspiracy theories flourished.

The reasons given by the US going to war in Iraq were partly false(Iraq tried to get uranium from Africa etc.) or overstated...

"The news is controlled," 17-year old Kenny Donaubaur was quoted as saying. "You could see that in the Iraq war. It doesn't seem to me thet you get the full truth."

http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/L23109558.htm

Wow...

Just my opinion...please give your statements...lol

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2003, 11:02:21 AM »

Correct.  

They didn't shot down the 4th plane. What do you have against the US? How many people out there, like the people of France beleive that Bush was behind 9-11? It's all so stupid these Anti-American bashers. I mean they can't reaaly give good facts to back up their points.

mauzip

« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2003, 06:08:19 AM »

Correct.  

They didn't shot down the 4th plane. What do you have against the US? How many people out there, like the people of France beleive that Bush was behind 9-11? It's all so stupid these Anti-American bashers. I mean they can't reaaly give good facts to back up their points.

where did you get that bullshit from?