Author Topic: LMAO! read this comment about Eminem  (Read 641 times)

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
Re:LMAO! read this comment about Eminem
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2003, 04:35:58 PM »
^^

Yeah man, "lol" is of the hook....  ;D

B.T.W. Dont take this person to seriously since its probably just a groupie wanna bee kinda head.... You can always find theze persons, and not just for Eminem but also for many other rappers.... The thing is thats its most Eminem fans that dear to write this kind of B.*S since they are so many and many of them are kids from 12 years or so. Many Eminem fans (at least over here, lol) dont really listen to hiphop, but R.&.B. and pop (als dont forget great artist like Nickleback and "rock" like that, they are also "in" to that, lol....) so they dont really know what the real deal is, or they do buch just are up in his ass cuz his white and "speeks" the "truth" (Also at times about killin´ his mother, dad, ex. wife, but thats just cuz he had a bad child-hood, lol....)............

Kleps
« Last Edit: July 26, 2003, 04:38:41 PM by NSDogg »
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

GuEsStStAr

« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2003, 04:42:27 PM »

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2003, 02:31:28 PM »
let's have a minute of silence for sad people. ::)

That seems reasonable.Nuff said.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2003, 11:44:41 PM »
Eminem posted this comment on 24.07.2003 at 2:18: - delete
Why do you guys even care about Rakim. THe greatest rapper ever is Eminem. He sold the most albums and has the most talent. No one even cares about old hip hop. When eminem dies hip hop will die.

I LOVE EMINEM  

Source: http://www.aftermathmusic.com/index.php?action=comments&id=14&cid=1058982921
This shows the ignorance of today's hip-hoppers

yeah becuase you KNOW all eminem fans think this way  ::) and this is coming from the man with Paris in his avatar.....okay buddy

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2003, 11:51:33 PM »
i actually sat back and thought about this for a little bit and i shouldn't have put LMAO in the topic's name, its not at all funny. this is actually making me feel kind of sick, i love hip-hop and the fact that kids like that are the new generation makes me think that eventually down the line African-Americans will lose significance in hip-hop and people will see Caucasians as the creators of hip-hop. Nas said it best: Save The Music Y'all

man that's an intolerable statement, black people don't OWN hip hop, If a white kid can flow and make meaningful music, whose to say he can't do it cuz of his skin color? lord knows if the PGA held a revolt against Tiger woods  the whole world would, quit holding a double standard. and just to piss people like you off I HOPE WHITE PEOPLE DO TAKE OVER HIP HOP, y'all are just pissed that a white person can do something on your level......just cuz the beatles led zeppelin pink floyde metallica, eric clapton, ect. can rock a rock beat better than y'all you gotta play the race card like a lil bitch.

i'm going to play the mexican role and just sit back and watch and enjoy

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2003, 11:53:34 PM »
I can only quote Cube...

Artist:Ice Cube
Album:Death Certificate (1991 B.E.)
Song:Us

[Ice Cube]
"Pretty soon hip-hop won't be so nice
No Ice Cube's, just Vannilla Ice
And yall sit, scream and cus
But there's no one ta blame- but US"

One
Hatesrats 2oooTre

cube is/was right

nelly
 ja rule
master p
chingy
juvenile
lil jon
cash money

hurt hip hop way more than any white or latino rapper will ever dream of doing

Suga Foot

« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2003, 11:58:35 PM »
Nobody's hurting anything.  Hip Hop isn't dead.  There is just lots of different styles.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2003, 03:10:45 AM »
Ive seen much more serious dickrydes on rappers like 2pac. but wait. as long a rapper has a cool skin color, his dick can be ride like it aint no tomorrow. sorry I forgot about that. 5 paris pictures in the sig are better than one "I love eminem". sure.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2003, 10:25:17 AM »
Eminem posted this comment on 24.07.2003 at 2:18: - delete
Why do you guys even care about Rakim. THe greatest rapper ever is Eminem. He sold the most albums and has the most talent. No one even cares about old hip hop. When eminem dies hip hop will die.

I LOVE EMINEM  

Source: http://www.aftermathmusic.com/index.php?action=comments&id=14&cid=1058982921
This shows the ignorance of today's hip-hoppers

yeah becuase you KNOW all eminem fans think this way  ::) and this is coming from the man with Paris in his avatar.....okay buddy

having Paris in my signature is completely irrelevant to the subject at hand
i actually sat back and thought about this for a little bit and i shouldn't have put LMAO in the topic's name, its not at all funny. this is actually making me feel kind of sick, i love hip-hop and the fact that kids like that are the new generation makes me think that eventually down the line African-Americans will lose significance in hip-hop and people will see Caucasians as the creators of hip-hop. Nas said it best: Save The Music Y'all

man that's an intolerable statement, black people don't OWN hip hop, If a white kid can flow and make meaningful music, whose to say he can't do it cuz of his skin color? lord knows if the PGA held a revolt against Tiger woods  the whole world would, quit holding a double standard. and just to piss people like you off I HOPE WHITE PEOPLE DO TAKE OVER HIP HOP, y'all are just pissed that a white person can do something on your level......just cuz the beatles led zeppelin pink floyde metallica, eric clapton, ect. can rock a rock beat better than y'all you gotta play the race card like a lil bitch.

i'm going to play the mexican role and just sit back and watch and enjoy

im not hating on eminem because hes white, in fact i myself am white and enjoy a fair amount of his songs

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2003, 10:28:38 AM »
Ive seen much more serious dickrydes on rappers like 2pac. but wait. as long a rapper has a cool skin color, his dick can be ride like it aint no tomorrow. sorry I forgot about that. 5 paris pictures in the sig are better than one "I love eminem". sure.

once again having pictures of Paris's albums is completely irrelevant. if it bothers you i will remove them. i dont feel i "dickride" Paris at all, he has his sub-par songs. the thing that bothers me is that i actually have experienced a lot of people who talk about eminem like this, saying he could kill Rakim in a battle, he says more politically relevant things than Paris, Ice Cube & dead prez, and that his lyrics are more complex than Ras Kass's.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2003, 12:11:11 PM »
let's have a minute of silence for sad people. ::)

Ahahahaha!  ;D

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2003, 06:14:15 PM »
to show you i listen to more than Paris peep the new sig

Paris