Author Topic: Most gangsta thing you have ever done?  (Read 1090 times)

JTSimon

Most gangsta thing you have ever done?
« on: July 25, 2003, 04:49:38 PM »

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
Re:Most gangsta thing you have ever done?
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2003, 05:13:22 PM »
The only thing Ive ever done were Cops were involved was when I & my older brother shufelt down a whole big ass Cornfield when we were young...  ;D
40oz Graphire

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2003, 05:33:11 PM »
if buckin a muthafucka on the mic be a crime, then best believe the police got an APB out on mine

most of y'all probably don't know that quote, but it relates to me. the most gangsta thing i did was freestyle with one of my teachers and it was a little gangsta style

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Iraqian Force

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2003, 06:59:09 PM »
I Smacked The Ladys Ass Who Was Shaking The Graduating Seniors Hands On The Stage After We Got Tha Diplomas (I Knew Her Tho...Kinda Slutty Teacher I had) But The Whole Audience Was  :o ;D

Jome

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2003, 09:12:29 PM »
Knocked a mofucka out..   ;D
I was a bad ass mofo in elem. and high school..  8)

YoungGotti42k

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2003, 09:12:53 PM »
thas a rappin 4 tay lyric, rite?

well, everything i do is g'd to a t..so i cant really pick  8)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2003, 09:22:10 PM »
thas a rappin 4 tay lyric, rite?

i'm surprised someone knew that, nice ;D

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

pappy

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2003, 09:47:33 PM »
hit an old lady with my car an than drive back an steal her purse.  than kicked her a couple of times for good measure

Okay

• I Am A
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2003, 09:55:33 PM »
^^ lol

Don Breezio

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2003, 10:06:14 PM »
got a bunch of girls pregnant & skipped town  8) j/k

the first time i ever hit a kid was in the middle of class...he called my ex-girlfriend a cunt and she hated that and was kind of upset about it (little did i know she was one)...but i walked up to him in the middle of class and said "if you ever call my girlfriend a cunt again you wont wake up the next morning" and i socked him. thats probably the most gangsta thing i've ever done (just considering i was threatening him in school & in class  :P )

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • my deck
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2003, 10:17:23 PM »
shot heaps of fireworks with knives attached to em towards some guy's caravan. ahhh.... mindless destruction of random peoples property.... gotta love it ;D

kick ass album

Panocha Luver

« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2003, 11:28:34 PM »
man u culeros r some pussys i killed like 8 peeps 2 get over da borded n i fought wit da imigrasion oficers n i busted 1 over da head wit a strawbery coz i didnt have oranges n he got scared so i ran acros it hapened like a milion times n shit

Don Breezio

« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2003, 11:34:57 PM »
well fuck the mexijews...we got us a new alias.. a catholic mexican...whats that a catholixacan?

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • my deck
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2003, 11:42:03 PM »
mexicath.... lol

kick ass album

Panocha Luver

« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2003, 11:42:24 PM »
no i m not a mexijew i m catholic dogg

Proph aka ..::Konztrukt::..

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
  • Hip Hop, is everything around you
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2003, 11:53:37 PM »
man ive done some crazy shit in my life....right now our crew is terrorizing soem fag that alsways talks shit but never does what he says...my buddy wants to fight him one on one..and we went to his house and like 10 peeps rolled outta the bushes...so we called the crew and 20 peeps came so we had liek 25 peeps to they 10...and his dad was there n shit and we were gonna knock the fag out and just when he was gonna fight my buddy 1 on 1 the cops show up...shit went down and its all cuz this fag ran my buddy over and fucked my other buddies gf...and now hes gotta switch schools n shit...anytime we see him we fuckin chase him n shit...but traffic works in his favor.

ive been arrested for break n enter twice and i didnt even do anything...lol...fucked up..just so many things involving drugs n police...the police are nothing up here man...u can do a lot mroe shit then in the fuckin US.

just jumpin in on mad crew fights n shit...its gangsta gangsta up here, white boy style..haha
Battle record: 6-4-0
5 KO's

Wins: Concrete, Qurate-L, Slim-x, Ill Logical, Dreamz, Balliztics
Losses: jaydubuwa, C-Bizzle, Jem, Bez

June awards: Rookie of the month

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • my deck
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2003, 12:03:06 AM »
man ive done some crazy shit in my life....right now our crew is terrorizing soem fag that alsways talks shit but never does what he says...my buddy wants to fight him one on one..and we went to his house and like 10 peeps rolled outta the bushes...so we called the crew and 20 peeps came so we had liek 25 peeps to they 10...and his dad was there n shit and we were gonna knock the fag out and just when he was gonna fight my buddy 1 on 1 the cops show up...shit went down and its all cuz this fag ran my buddy over and fucked my other buddies gf...and now hes gotta switch schools n shit...anytime we see him we fuckin chase him n shit...but traffic works in his favor.

ive been arrested for break n enter twice and i didnt even do anything...lol...fucked up..just so many things involving drugs n police...the police are nothing up here man...u can do a lot mroe shit then in the fuckin US.

just jumpin in on mad crew fights n shit...its gangsta gangsta up here, white boy style..haha

where u live?

kick ass album

Proph aka ..::Konztrukt::..

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
  • Hip Hop, is everything around you
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2003, 12:06:49 AM »
vancouver, bc, canada
Battle record: 6-4-0
5 KO's

Wins: Concrete, Qurate-L, Slim-x, Ill Logical, Dreamz, Balliztics
Losses: jaydubuwa, C-Bizzle, Jem, Bez

June awards: Rookie of the month

YoungGotti42k

« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2003, 12:57:22 AM »
 8)
« Last Edit: August 13, 2007, 07:22:35 PM by FOLLOW ME TO VICTORY »

Don Breezio

« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2003, 01:02:57 AM »
one of the most gangsta things ive done is wen i was in my uncle's motor home, and i was with 2 bad ass bitches. we were all stoned off san fer kush. that shit was sticky, but anyways. i was talkin to one of the bitches, and i was like "lets bone!" adn she was like "noo..." and i was like fuck.. so then she fell asleep. i started talkin to the other bitch and i was like "les bone!!" and she was like "bone my friend" and i was like "wut the fuck, she's asleep!" so then she started suckni my dick. and she woke her friend up. the whole thing ended in a 3some. i ddint drop em off til like 7 in the morn. i thought that was gangsta.  8)
dayumn...you get props for that lol

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2003, 01:48:47 AM »
hit an old lady with my car an than drive back an steal her purse.  than kicked her a couple of times for good measure

lol

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2003, 02:17:20 AM »
bought all 4 eminem albums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...an the 1st nelly album.... :o :o :o :o :o

GANGSTA GANGSTA

Okay

• I Am A
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2003, 06:23:40 AM »
^^^^^ Fuuuuuuck...wouldn't wanna meet up with you in a dark alley. ;D

bez

« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2003, 08:00:47 AM »
errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

stole a can of pepsi from sayers!!!

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2003, 08:16:06 AM »
accidently burned a closed supermarket down at midnight :/
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin