Author Topic: WCC Cup finals... Da Notorious Mack vs. SiNiStEr  (Read 675 times)

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
Re:WCC Cup finals... Da Notorious Mack vs. SiNiStEr
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2003, 07:13:07 PM »
aight..

lets let the people vote on this one..

First to 4 votes..
Vets votes welcome..
Let M-Dogg be the only kru mate votin..
1-1 as of now..
Peeps vote.. I will question favored votes, for or against me.. mack holla if u disagree or m-dogg for that matter..

thanks to newjack and bez for votin..
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2003, 10:43:45 PM »
"Let M-Dogg be the only kru mate votin.."
u mean YOUR only crewmate votin right?cause every1 knows i vote fair an square to whoever i find better ...
but if u don't want me to vote ....*goes into corner an mumbles incoherently to self*

abstruse

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2003, 11:11:25 PM »
<-- cant because is in VDK.. illicit voting would be really good here.

VDK REPPIN!

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2003, 11:31:58 AM »
"Let M-Dogg be the only kru mate votin.."
u mean YOUR only crewmate votin right?cause every1 knows i vote fair an square to whoever i find better ...
but if u don't want me to vote ....*goes into corner an mumbles incoherently to self*

no kid.. let m-dogg vote cuz he started the fuckin tournament to begin with and he offered himself, as a vet, to vote, see the very first post?

i dunno bout this kru votin deal cuz VDK and Elite have the only peeps who vote.. but if yall are gonna be fair, i dont really care if you vote or not.. i can see a bullshit vote, and if you gonna vote its very much appreciated but it is expected to be a detailed vote. Abstruse and Fattak feel free to vote.. I know yall are honest and this aint the place to discriminate.. plus the fact that these good votes are hard to come by so.. ANYONE CAN VOTE..

pZ

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2003, 05:33:22 PM »
vote-sinister

mack's flow was near perfect, and sinister's was damn good too.  sinister's punches were really really dope. mack's were good, but sinister's were just too good. both of you had some tight multi's too.

im giving this to sinister because his punches were fuckin dope, and of course punches > flow, although mack's was near flawless.

kick ass album

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2003, 10:32:45 AM »
2-1
i'm not votin now maybe later

abstruse

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2003, 02:38:27 PM »
First off all I would like to say dope verse by both of you and you both deserve to be winners.  Even if this vote don't count I still thought I would post up my opinions and shit.  Well done both of you, here goes.

-----------------------------------

Mack:  DOPE VERSE MAN.  The flow was on point, not really many punches are personels in there but the multies where dope and the few punches and personels that where actually there where also on point.  Loved the verse man.

FAV LINES:

Sin ill cut-you-thoroughly,cus this fuck-alerted-me..
to do him sicker than when hitler corrupted-germany..

n a title-match,which entitles-Mack,to blaze-a-massacre..
when they tryed ta screw me,outrage grew like AIDs-in-Africa..

stepped up but "still aint shit" like a constipated-bitch..
on my throne there no-room,ya flows-doomed,ill keep you hoes-groomed..
cus my gat aint "Royce da 5'9" but it sure as hell go-"Boom!"..

The verse was sick IMO.

MACK:  4.50

---------------------------------

Sinister:  YOU TOO MAN DOPE VERSE.  Started off verse strong and then fell off a bit but th picked up again towards the end of the verse.  The multies where dope, the flow was decent and the punches where hard hitting.

FAV LINES:

~Im hidin-this-dyke-of-tha-leeway, the kids 'outta his league' like riding-his-bike-on-tha-freeway, said ya quit bitin, but why im I findin-shit-like-this-on-tha-ebay?//

~I just gotta laugh at what this lame-notes, not enough firepower this is murder like what her name-wrote, leave ya body missing like ya hall of fame-votes//

I really liked ya verse man it was also dope.

SINISTER:  4.45

-----------------------------

I have given it to Mack because his verse had more flow, the multies seemed less forced and each bar said what it said in an amazing way.  Sin's verse was dope but because of the length of his bars I found myself loosin the flow of the verse often and becomin bored whilst readin, which was not a good thing.  Macks verse was strong throughout and structure of the verse kept me entertained throughout.  Both verses where amazing no doubt but Macks just edged it for me.

WINNER:   MACK
Damn Bez summed the whole shit exactly the way I thought. Both verses hit as hard as eachother but Macks flow just edged it by a little. There's really no use for more explanation cuz Bez did it all, so therefor my vote goes to.

Winner-Mack

VDK REPPIN!

|JEM|ILL|

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ...Compare to me, PLEASE...
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2003, 03:26:56 PM »
Actually...this battle could have been a lot better...

Mack You should have paid more attention to battlin then with all them fillers, That abortion clinic line was played, and didn't make sence...Im guessin you spent most time on the multis then punches, you messed up your transitions in your flow so NO your flow wasn't near perfect.sorry...

Sinister, Your flow was straight shit actually, but you had overall better punches and nice 1 or 2 personals...

Flow:Mack
Punches:Sin
Personals:Sin
Wordplay:...jesus christ...

Vote= sinister...

SO YALL NOW...The votes should only come down to flow, "Hyphenated prases" if the punchlines are evenly Matched..thankyou...

record[/font]
18-2
[/size][/font]

[/color]

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2003, 03:47:56 PM »
gotta luv him ^^

thats how we do..

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2003, 04:23:15 PM »
Ayight, dunno if I'm allowed to vote in this, but I vote fairly so here's my two cents, y'all can not count it if ya want..

Basically I felt like this battle was real evenly matched in terms of many of the key elements, in terms of multis, punches, flow, ect.  Basically it came down to whose style I liked better, which was sin's.  Mack seemed to have more generic punches not really aimed at Sin in many instances.  Sin just seemed to put a little more complexity into his verse and his punches seemed to hit harder.  

i.e "~Rip off ya 'hyde' when this jeky'll-rewind, the day I lose against a biter is the day my lyrikal tech'll-resign//
~I just gotta laugh at what this lame-notes, not enough firepower this is murder like what her name-wrote, leave ya body missing like ya hall of fame-votes//"
This shit was off tha hook ^^

This was difficult for me to pick a winner in, but I gotta go with Sinister on this one.

Vote= Sinister

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

abstruse

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2003, 04:27:25 PM »
Seems like we got a winner. Congrats Sin.

VDK REPPIN!

bez

« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2003, 04:31:34 PM »
well done Sin man.  That 2 years runnin?

NewJack

• 'G'
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2003, 04:39:10 PM »
"~I just gotta laugh at what this lame-notes, not enough firepower this is murder like what her name-wrote, leave ya body missing like ya hall of fame-votes//"

I hear ya vito, reading that line practically made me jump up in my chair and say "Ohhhh"

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2003, 10:53:36 PM »
WHAT THE HELL i spent 15 minutes writing my vote yesterday an now the battle is over....kids!!! never sleep on anything!!!!
anways my vote was for sin so whatever...

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2003, 12:08:42 AM »
well done Sin man.  That 2 years runnin?

rod won the last one... sinister aint been here for 2 years

kick ass album