Author Topic: Pymp Tyte = ?  (Read 162 times)

UnstoppableForce

Pymp Tyte = ?
« on: July 25, 2003, 11:15:31 PM »
None other than the same person who goes through 8 month old threads, pussies out of fights, calls people with aliases losers, tries to act hard online and is one ugly mofo..... Yes, you guessed it.... ANAL QUAKE

Here is a little evidence.....

LOL, have any of you realized that the smiley he is "petitioning" against, is the same one he has in his sig? He speaks out against it, yet he has it in his sig. Hypocrit. Classic irony. What a Kunal.

Yeah hes quite a Kunal ::)  ;D

Yup he sure is, especially when he types like this:
"Jeez..Relax Kid, Dont Get All Hyped Up Over My "Sig".

Inspector Jamal is here.

Look what else I came across....

Are Yall From Africa Or Something  Over Here In Diego We Call Them "PLAYER HATERS". Peace.

Plus, to top it off, remember when RapQuake was part of Sccit Style Records and they had everybody's pics in their sig? Well that avatar looks quite familiar.....

CHECK MATE. QUAKE XXXPOSED 8) 8)
« Last Edit: July 25, 2003, 11:23:57 PM by Ûn§tøþþåblê Fø®¢ê »

Jome

Re:Pymp Tyte = ?
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2003, 11:19:56 PM »
LoL, I KNEW he was a alias, but I cant be bothered with them any more..
There's 3 new aliases every day, I believe the dark numbers are big too..  ::)
« Last Edit: July 25, 2003, 11:21:18 PM by Pha®oahe Jome »

Panocha Luver

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2003, 11:21:41 PM »
is da aliases like da vatos who throw u over da border n shit

Iraqian Force

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2003, 12:34:44 AM »
LOL...bout time one of U dumb fuckers figured it out. Funny thing iz that you find out RIGHT AFTER I told Sccit ...get outta here actin like u figured it out urself, lol. And I didnt give a fuck, look at my avtar for gods sake! ::) 8)

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2003, 01:42:24 PM »
LOL...bout time one of U dumb fuckers figured it out. Funny thing iz that you find out RIGHT AFTER I told Sccit ...get outta here actin like u figured it out urself, lol. And I didnt give a fuck, look at my avtar for gods sake! ::) 8)

Actually, I figured it out a while ago. Remember I said "What a Kunal". Check the date on that dumbass. Weren't you the same person who called all people who had aliases "pathetic losers who had too much time on their hands"? ::) KING OF IRONY

Iraqian Force

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2003, 07:01:13 PM »
The reason I made this wasnt to make it an alias..I was plannin to stop using my quake account cuz too many dumbasses were on my dick. Its better now so I dont care much. pz

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2003, 11:20:35 PM »
So how does changing your name solve anything?
The only way your reason would make sense is if you changed your name in order to prevent others from knowing who you are, and that my friend is considered an ALIAS.

Iraqian Force

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2003, 12:12:49 AM »
So how does changing your name solve anything?
The only way your reason would make sense is if you changed your name in order to prevent others from knowing who you are, and that my friend is considered an ALIAS.

Yeah it was an alias...but I wasnt using it as a side account is what I was trying to say...not like some losers (YOU) who have multiple accounts just to act gay and talk shit. l8r

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2003, 12:15:32 AM »
Multiple accounts? Any proof dumbass?
I've never had 2 accounts at the same time, I just create a new one after I'm banned.

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2003, 12:17:05 AM »
The reason I made this wasnt to make it an alias..

Yeah it was an alias

Look at the change of words. Everytime you get into an argument with me, you make yourself look like a complete idiot. Do you not learn from your mistakes Kunal?

Don Seer

« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2003, 02:14:55 AM »
it was rapquake...