Author Topic: Cloud 9?...please yall aint proven shit!  (Read 360 times)

|JEM|ILL|

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ...Compare to me, PLEASE...
Cloud 9?...please yall aint proven shit!
« on: July 26, 2003, 12:14:24 PM »
A Challenge your whole crew to a battle it'll be Me and My Other "Niquil"...so what is that...ya whole crew on 2? or 1...same diff...yall pussies down or what...
record[/font]
18-2
[/size][/font]

[/color]

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Cloud 9?...please yall aint proven shit!
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2003, 12:31:23 PM »
u've been a elite member for 2 min and u're already running your mouth... we defeated elite already, so who here is supposed to prove anything??
« Last Edit: July 26, 2003, 12:31:42 PM by Maestro »

|JEM|ILL|

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2003, 12:42:00 PM »
It's just me VS yall..nuttin to do with elite...but you too busy with other verses to get ya ass ripped right...
record[/font]
18-2
[/size][/font]

[/color]

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2003, 12:56:27 PM »
It's just me VS yall..nuttin to do with elite...but you too busy with other verses to get ya ass ripped right...

why dont you actually think 2 steps forward before making a statement

how is the judging gonna be??, your rate against the average of cloud 9?? or all rates added together, if you want the average rate, whats the point?, hell, i can challenge the whole WCC and win if we're counting the average.

|JEM|ILL|

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2003, 01:01:10 PM »
7 votes...no rates....
record[/font]
18-2
[/size][/font]

[/color]

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2003, 04:32:08 PM »
7 votes...no rates....

re-read my post

Proph aka ..::Konztrukt::..

• 'G'
  • Hip Hop, is everything around you
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2003, 04:51:38 PM »
this'll be good
Battle record: 6-4-0
5 KO's

Wins: Concrete, Qurate-L, Slim-x, Ill Logical, Dreamz, Balliztics
Losses: jaydubuwa, C-Bizzle, Jem, Bez

June awards: Rookie of the month

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2003, 05:01:10 PM »
this'll be good

it wont cuz it will not happen..

ive battled over 80 times here in dubcc, im not battling only cuz some middleweight challenges me

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2003, 10:17:35 PM »
It's just me VS yall..

LOL!!! I aint gotta prollem wit u lil homie, but on sum real shit....yur far frum ready for anything like that lol.

SkillZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SkillZ
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2003, 11:45:03 PM »
You defeated the old elite  :o ::)
S-KILL-Z[/SIZE]

Score Board 8-2-6[/SIZE]

.:-S-kill-Z-:.   ....  .:-S-kill-Z-:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2003, 12:02:19 AM »

Which was better then the NEW Elite....

Fah real, you, sin and jem got skillz. Vito is improving, and is a pretty good keystyler. M-Dogg and Rod, are done IMO. I aint tryna start shit...jus givin mah opinion.

As for tha NEW lol Elite...dont let yall headz get too big and think yall run anything in here. Jem flappin his dick beaters a whole lot in this thread...and...whos he? lol. He can go ahead n hate on me in tha tourny now...but fuk him anywayz.

If i beat Rod, i battle tha winner of tha Cup...if thats Sinister...then theres another Elite member im battlin (again). If i make it through him...ill go thru yur whole crew if yall want, one by one...yall can all have shots at tha title for all i give a fuk. But we'll wait till me and Rods battle is over...and see who wins outta Sinister/Mack....i got winners...

|JEM|ILL|

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2003, 09:13:00 AM »

Fah real, you, sin and jem got skillz. Vito is improving, and is a pretty good keystyler. M-Dogg and Rod, are done IMO. I aint tryna start shit...jus givin mah opinion.

As for tha NEW lol Elite...dont let yall headz get too big and think yall run anything in here. Jem flappin his dick beaters a whole lot in this thread...and...whos he? lol. He can go ahead n hate on me in tha tourny now...but fuk him anywayz.

If i beat Rod, i battle tha winner of tha Cup...if thats Sinister...then theres another Elite member im battlin (again). If i make it through him...ill go thru yur whole crew if yall want, one by one...yall can all have shots at tha title for all i give a fuk. But we'll wait till me and Rods battle is over...and see who wins outta Sinister/Mack....i got winners...

1st of all i aint no dickride or hatin nigga when it come to votes and everyone here knows dat.

2nd...Your style how do i explain it...MAKES me feel dislexic when i read it quit with the glowy shit, and you are filled with forced and played Multies...Multies..thats all your fuckin verses are...all of it. Your punches are fuckin sucky, and please your wordplay (When you try and use it) is played like you bitin up up and away.

3rd...My style would kill your ass...

4th...Ibo's iller then you...

5th... Pr1mo should have one that one battle...

6th... And you aint got the mutha fuckin balls to battle me...

pussy...
record[/font]
18-2
[/size][/font]

[/color]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2003, 09:45:24 AM »

1st of all i aint no dickride or hatin nigga when it come to votes and everyone here knows dat.

2nd...Your style how do i explain it...MAKES me feel dislexic when i read it quit with the glowy shit, and you are filled with forced and played Multies...Multies..thats all your fuckin verses are...all of it. Your punches are fuckin sucky, and please your wordplay (When you try and use it) is played like you bitin up up and away.

3rd...My style would kill your ass...

4th...Ibo's iller then you...

5th... Pr1mo should have one that one battle...

6th... And you aint got the mutha fuckin balls to battle me...

pussy...

i told u, im battlin yur WHOLE piece of shit crew. You talk like u really got shit down, but then when u key...u seem to lose all that...*cough* keystyle knowledge u THINK u have. Your shit would get ripped on other boards, and yur multies are way too simple for u to even speak on em. So shut yur mouth bitch. U aint shit, and yur only tha 3rd best spitter in yur crew...maybe.

|JEM|ILL|

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2003, 09:52:06 AM »
Multies and my steez dumbass that your style...But If you want i could show you up in multies Easy...How am i gonna get ripped on other boards when this is the 5th board i been too and the fuckin wackest...please the vets here need to step up...

Multiple Syllable rhymes has nuthin to do with a battle except adding to the flow...No One Should ever win a battle according to multies unless everything else is stalemate.

O and I am the all round illest Emcee in Elite...If you want i'll prove the shit.. I dont know who in Elite you think are ahead of me but fuck that idea..Every verse I've done here was maybe 10 minutes at most...my battle againts M-Dogg was a 8 minute verse...I won that shit Flawless with out tryin...

Also You aint battlin the whole crew...Cuz When you lose they'll say it's cuz you batteled the whole crew...So it'd be lose - lose situation for Elite Either Way...
record[/font]
18-2
[/size][/font]

[/color]

SkillZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SkillZ
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2003, 05:56:58 PM »
I'll battle you right now but i know i'll prolly get a excuse or a lay away battle that wont happen for months n' thats when dumb ass pre-writes happen

I dont need a fuckin' crew to prove me self worthy enough of battlen any one on this damn site i could really care less whos the top crew there for i dont have a big head about my crew but i do think that we would take you in a battle considering most your boyz dont battle or are inactive

An ... if you really wanna prove some thing how about you battle me an drop first so there no playing off my verse or indirect feedin' ? i'll give this whole fucking thing a week for you to throw up a verse if you dont i wont bother you an consider you backed out this

This is a call out, dont give me some whack shit like "i'm not wasting my time" or come in here n' tryin' back the fuck out of this battle like i have seen in the past i give it to you that your nice wit' your writs but you back out an wait so long any one could write that shit

I know damn well were both on the same level now you wanna prove some thing to this fucking site an see how damn worthy you are for the title ...

Put it on the line

S-KILL-Z[/SIZE]

Score Board 8-2-6[/SIZE]

.:-S-kill-Z-:.   ....  .:-S-kill-Z-:.