Author Topic: Cloud 9?...please yall aint proven shit!  (Read 366 times)

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Cloud 9?...please yall aint proven shit!
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2003, 06:48:34 PM »
I'll battle you right now but i know i'll prolly get a excuse or a lay away battle that wont happen for months n' thats when dumb ass pre-writes happen

I dont need a fuckin' crew to prove me self worthy enough of battlen any one on this damn site i could really care less whos the top crew there for i dont have a big head about my crew but i do think that we would take you in a battle considering most your boyz dont battle or are inactive

An ... if you really wanna prove some thing how about you battle me an drop first so there no playing off my verse or indirect feedin' ? i'll give this whole fucking thing a week for you to throw up a verse if you dont i wont bother you an consider you backed out this

This is a call out, dont give me some whack shit like "i'm not wasting my time" or come in here n' tryin' back the fuck out of this battle like i have seen in the past i give it to you that your nice wit' your writs but you back out an wait so long any one could write that shit

I know damn well were both on the same level now you wanna prove some thing to this fucking site an see how damn worthy you are for the title ...

Put it on the line

enter the queue list

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2003, 02:30:17 AM »
fuck ayo jemuel i aint cool wit the name droppin.....set it up.....and everyone need ta realize me or sin got the next shot so bget in the fuckin que....jus cus you in elite dont mean ya get a title shot whenever...

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2003, 04:02:53 AM »
*yawn*

Jus so u know Jem...youre the only one with shit to prove on this site. I have nothing left to prove on here. Beatin u, wouldnt do SHIT for me...and would only help out yur lil rep on here. We can battle, when yur turn is up...im not gonna battle everybody at the same time, in case u foolz aint figured it out yet. Theres only one title, i cant have more then one battle happening at a time...or else if i lost both matches...whatta yall gonna do, split tha title?  ::)

tha winner of Mack/Sinister deserves first shot at tha title regardless.

Skillz, dont get all excited and start a beef for no reason. Elite should really check this lil bitch Jemuel. He's makin yur crew look really fukin stupid lol. First off, yur opinion...is just that, YOUR....OPINION. Keywords..."your" and "opinion", k? And u comin out here saying yur tha "illest emcee in Elite", is bullshit. And any of yur crewmates should take offense to that shit. None of them has come out and disrespected yur lil ass by saying they are tha illest in Elite. I dont see u as the best at all, but its good that u see yurself as the best LOL! So, before u start TRYING to dissect othas shit...work yur own. Oh, and BTW...ive been on alot of other boards, and yes...a lot are better then this one, a lot are worse. But if everyone u seem to go on (bullshit lol) are so much betta then this one, how come yur basically a middleweight here? lol

|JEM|ILL|

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ...Compare to me, PLEASE...
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2003, 08:58:58 AM »
*yawn*

Jus so u know Jem...youre the only one with shit to prove on this site. I have nothing left to prove on here. Beatin u, wouldnt do SHIT for me...and would only help out yur lil rep on here. We can battle, when yur turn is up...im not gonna battle everybody at the same time, in case u foolz aint figured it out yet. Theres only one title, i cant have more then one battle happening at a time...or else if i lost both matches...whatta yall gonna do, split tha title?  ::)

tha winner of Mack/Sinister deserves first shot at tha title regardless.

Skillz, dont get all excited and start a beef for no reason. Elite should really check this lil bitch Jemuel. He's makin yur crew look really fukin stupid lol. First off, yur opinion...is just that, YOUR....OPINION. Keywords..."your" and "opinion", k? And u comin out here saying yur tha "illest emcee in Elite", is bullshit. And any of yur crewmates should take offense to that shit. None of them has come out and disrespected yur lil ass by saying they are tha illest in Elite. I dont see u as the best at all, but its good that u see yurself as the best LOL! So, before u start TRYING to dissect othas shit...work yur own. Oh, and BTW...ive been on alot of other boards, and yes...a lot are better then this one, a lot are worse. But if everyone u seem to go on (bullshit lol) are so much betta then this one, how come yur basically a middleweight here? lol

How am I still a Middle Weight when I've ripped two HWs?...Im not in ELITE...This shit is hip hop you do what you do to scrap and gain respect as an emcee with skill not pop around a bitch like politics like yall seem to make it...Realise that almost anyone can beat anyone it depends on what happens...Your my Way To Ibo, thats who i really want to battle, when I catch Pr1mo on AIM imma ask for a battle from him too. Soon you gonna be havin cats dickin me again, I dun give a shit. Yall makin this politics too much...

And Mack I Dropped Your Name Cuz I Beat You, It's Not Meant As Disrespect, I Wouldn't Have Given A Shit If You Dropped My Name. But If You Wanna Battle Fine With Me..Set The Thread And We Can BAttle, But Me And You Aint Got Beef At All...If The Drop meant that much to you Im sorry homie.

BUT I Find it fucked up that My Crew wouldn't back a nigga up whenever i got dissed, but I back'd yall up before i even thought about gettin at ELITE...Politics...
record[/font]
18-2
[/size][/font]

[/color]

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2003, 11:02:42 AM »
How did none of us "back you up" when you got dissed?  You came at Tone and Rod, both well respected vets.  What are the rest of us supposed to do Jem, for real?  Just blindly follow you and say "yeah, fuck tone" even tho you indirectly dissin all of us to by sayin you so much better than all of us?  I got respect for your skills, and I'll be the first to admit that in a lot of ways you better than me, but that's just me, not ALL of elite.  I can't speak for the other peeps in the crew, but I woulda had your back had someone legitimately dissed ya, but it seems more like you the one startin' shit, that's why we ain't all just linin' up to have your back, especially when you diss one a the guys runnin' the crew.

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

|JEM|ILL|

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2003, 11:05:25 AM »
How did none of us "back you up" when you got dissed?  You came at Tone and Rod, both well respected vets.  What are the rest of us supposed to do Jem, for real?  Just blindly follow you and say "yeah, fuck tone" even tho you indirectly dissin all of us to by sayin you so much better than all of us?  I got respect for your skills, and I'll be the first to admit that in a lot of ways you better than me, but that's just me, not ALL of elite.  I can't speak for the other peeps in the crew, but I woulda had your back had someone legitimately dissed ya, but it seems more like you the one startin' shit, that's why we ain't all just linin' up to have your back, especially when you diss one a the guys runnin' the crew.

You think im talkin bout now? and Rod started the shit between me and him...
record[/font]
18-2
[/size][/font]

[/color]

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2003, 11:07:54 AM »

You think im talkin bout now? and Rod started the shit between me and him...

Well then, when did we not back you up?  All I saw was first you started challenging eveyone in the crew, then you said you could beat everyone in the crew, then everyone on the board, then when Rod replied you said f-u, then he kicked you out/you resigned whatever.  If I missed somethin let me know, like I said, I like ya skillz, I like ya keystyles, but I just don't think you build a rep by dissin' people.

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

|JEM|ILL|

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2003, 11:26:13 AM »
You build a rep by battling and proving your better. But when you ask for a battle from someone you know you can beat and they say your ill a month earlier then start tellin you you need to get better before they battle you..You get kinda pissed off...
record[/font]
18-2
[/size][/font]

[/color]

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2003, 11:46:05 AM »
To say one thing though, I think SkillZ is better than ToNe. Well Tony, it seems that it is time were everyone realizes that they can challenge for the title. The whole no one challenges excuse is going out the window. SkillZ, Jem, SiNiStEr, Mack. Looks like you got a full book for some weeks.

|JEM|ILL|

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2003, 11:57:48 AM »
Fuck it lets delete this thread...
record[/font]
18-2
[/size][/font]

[/color]

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2003, 01:40:52 PM »
To say one thing though, I think SkillZ is better than ToNe. Well Tony, it seems that it is time were everyone realizes that they can challenge for the title. The whole no one challenges excuse is going out the window. SkillZ, Jem, SiNiStEr, Mack. Looks like you got a full book for some weeks.

Skilz is good, but better then me? that is jus yur opinion. I doubt its shared by most of tha board. But like ive said, a MILLION time...i have a list set up of who im battling. So get off tha dick. Winner of the cup first, then, if Mack is tha winner...Sinister and Skillz. Then Pr1mo, then Jem...blah blah blah.

And for Jem, youd be lucky to get a shot anywayz...since u actin like sucha lil bitch on here. Yur crew didnt back u, cus u came out saying how yur tha illest in tha crew. U really needa git it tahgether lil dood.