Author Topic: you fools need to quit hatin on Krondon  (Read 604 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
you fools need to quit hatin on Krondon
« on: July 26, 2003, 10:45:55 PM »
in most of the threads that Krayzie Mofo Guy posts in there is someone hatin on Krondon because he's "ugly". first of all why are you guys judging a man's looks? much props to Krayzie Mofo Guy for bumpin Krondon & to all the other fans up in this forum

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

GangstaBoogy

Re:you fools need to quit hatin on Krondon
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2003, 10:48:15 PM »
I wouldn't give a damn whut he look lyke - Krondon gotta flow. And hiz voise iz tyte. Fukk how he look, he puttin out good muzik & reppin tha West.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2003, 10:49:16 PM »
I wouldn't give a damn whut he look lyke - Krondon gotta flow. And hiz voise iz tyte. Fukk how he look, he puttin out good muzik & reppin tha West.

thanks for the support homie

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2003, 10:56:19 PM »
yeh, who gives a fuck if he look retarded. i heard some of his tracks the other day, and he's pretty tight

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2003, 11:00:04 PM »
I never heard of his songs...i just saw his pics on this fourm...and yea i agree, he looks a lil bit weird...but who gives a shit? as long as he puts out good music...thats koo to me...btw where could i dl his songs?

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2003, 11:01:27 PM »
I never heard of his songs...i just saw his pics on this fourm...and yea i agree, he looks a lil bit weird...but who gives a shit? as long as he puts out good music...thats koo to me...btw where could i dl his songs?

probably off of Kazaa, i personally recommed the song Hulk Steady (Phil Da Agony feat Krondon) one of my fave tracks right now if you can find it

Paris

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2003, 11:23:58 PM »
Hiz kollaBo wit Mitchy Slikk on "L.A. 2 S.D." wuz hard az fukk. They wuz Bof spittin. Then at tha end Krondon had a lil messege for all them studio gangstaz. Download that!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2003, 11:36:58 PM »
If I had a cd of his I'd through the booklet away...couldn't stomach that mug of his  :-\

Jome

« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2003, 11:49:54 PM »
I have heard 5-7 tracks from him...  :-X
I didn't like what I heard.. then I saw his pic, not that it made any difference..
He annoys me as much as Freeways voice, and Fabolous flow..

The only Krondon-track I actually like, is "Rise", but that's more because of the DOPE ASS Khalil-beat, and the Xzibit-verse.

A few rare dope Krondon-bars:

X, I been searching for months
Looking for a big enough gun, to buzz as many rounds as I want

MelFunk

• Lil Geezy
  • Killa Killa!!!!
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2003, 12:05:11 AM »

A few rare dope Krondon-bars:

X, I been searching for months
Looking for a big enough gun, to buzz as many rounds as I want

you know thats probly the first double meaning bar I hae ver heard with such hard to tell meaning. That's some dope shit! Who else does this?

LMFAOF at how a rapper's looks defines if you like his music, but he does remind me of that albino alien baby from Aliens 3. Good shit man.
Fuk haterz and keep downing em Heinekins

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2003, 12:07:35 AM »
people aint ready to accept a black albino rapper. everytime i post anywhere, i see somebody saying "OMG KRONDON IS SO UGLY AND WEIRD LOOKING" i dont know why another male's appearances would disturb you so much. we see jay-z making 90 videos a year, and we got used to it. so if youre uncomfortable with my sig, do me a favor and shut the fuck up
« Last Edit: July 27, 2003, 12:08:34 AM by Krayzie Mofo Guy »

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2003, 12:14:25 AM »
dubcnn, westcoast2k, westcoastaftershock, and wcrydaz really should interview krondon, now that he seems to have this board's attention. plus the fact that hes chilling with the aftermath is only helping his publicity. i wanna know how his life was, being a black albino growing up in south central
« Last Edit: July 27, 2003, 12:14:56 AM by Krayzie Mofo Guy »

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2003, 12:39:26 AM »
yeah on the real ,i can understand if some of yall  are not feelin dude because u dont feel his flow or lyrics but if your just not checkin him because of the way he looks that is some seriously homo shit

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2003, 05:41:17 AM »
If I had a cd of his I'd through the booklet away...couldn't stomach that mug of his  :-\

once again, who cares?

Paris

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2003, 06:41:52 AM »
He's tight, when Xzibit peformed, Krondon did too...

He kept saying the 'n' word, and I was sure he was white, and I couldnt figure how Xzibit didnt care. But now I know he's an albino so its all good, he's what I like to call 'J Kidd' black...  :P