Author Topic: Im quitting this banging shit for real....  (Read 5376 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Im quitting this banging shit for real....
« Reply #90 on: October 23, 2009, 02:02:18 PM »
yall know i was 13 at this time right?

i grew up

homie, if you said that shit when u were 13 and in real life, this shit would of followed you thoughout high school and beyond. you'd literally be known as the gayest fakest wanksta and you'd have to move out to lose that shit.

hahaa my god, if u went to school over her i woulda had such a good time punkin your ass.

and id have fun knocking yoour ass out

i bet you would come at me trying to punk me i wont even say shit ill just deck your ass with some combos and you wouldnt know what the fuck to do

i quit bangin wheni went to highschool and hung out with a better crowd
back in my hood days all we did was getin in trouble and go to the boxing ring cus that was the only thing to do, while your ass was playing pokemon cards

i aint gonna go on about it and come here to defend myself so fuck what you have to say

lol, you never banged, i dont know what you did, but frankly i know you did not gangbang. your ass talks way too much, i dont know how it is in gangland texas but big mouths like you get checked real quick.

going to the boxing ring, yea were puttin in mad work baby gangsta  ::)

i bet you would come at me trying to punk me i wont even say shit ill just deck your ass with some combos and you wouldnt know what the fuck to do

anybody that predicts what their gonna do in a fight, obviously havnt been in a real fight before ^ hahaha

for real you think im fake but i aint no bitch
i put that on my momma if you came up to me talking shit, i would not say a god damn word i would just lay you flat on your back

talking shit is for pussys that stall that really dont do shit, and if your some hardcore asian thug you should know that

hahaha no shit homie, u want a heads up? thats how every1 handles their shit over here, even the nerds, so stop flexin nuts that your going to talk first and just fight.

its pretty funny how desperate you are to defend yourself.

your fake, and your a bitch. im positive that ive been through tougher situations than u ever have, given that your family is a millionare living on a ranch with multiple acres and have maids all around the house, but u dont see me coming here telling everybody about it.

if you grew up here, you wouldnt be one of the cool kids, you wouldnt be one of the bad kids, u'd be a straight wedo, none of the other mexican kids would wanna play with you.

prove it, and i wouldnt give a fuck i would be the guy that all the bitches wanna fuck like i am now

and your still a virgin

lol, ^ that is waht you do all the time, you change the subject and write bullshit.

great job

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

the ghost

« Reply #91 on: October 23, 2009, 02:06:17 PM »
Loon3y, all bullshit aside, do you bang?

Muhfukka

« Reply #92 on: October 23, 2009, 02:11:39 PM »

if you grew up here, you wouldnt be one of the cool kids, you wouldnt be one of the bad kids, u'd be a straight wedo, none of the other mexican kids would wanna play with you.
hahahaha looney goddamm what fuck is wrong with you. yeah this thread is funny im not going to lie but judas christ

AGeesta

« Reply #93 on: October 23, 2009, 02:12:47 PM »
LOL @ your name

ghost will blast a quinecanera
thats gangsta
 8)

Muhfukka

« Reply #94 on: October 23, 2009, 02:13:18 PM »

HE BANGS HE BANGS

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #95 on: October 23, 2009, 02:23:52 PM »

i grew up

youre 19? i thought you were older...

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #96 on: October 23, 2009, 02:24:19 PM »

nah

i was in the hood back in the day when i was a kid, who wasnt? but it was just a lotta homies, it wasnt a big gang like florencia o, there werent no OGs or nothing. oldest guy in it was prob 17 and the youngest beinng me when i was 12. we were supposed to join a hood that ran buy some OGs, but didnt happen.

if it did i prob might not be here. prob locked up for some stupid shit. its pretty funny the same guys still asks us to be in the hood even though im 20 now.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: October 23, 2009, 02:26:19 PM »

hahahaha looney goddamm what fuck is wrong with you. yeah this thread is funny im not going to lie but judas christ

ur a  wedo, u kno exatly what im talking about

Muhfukka

« Reply #98 on: October 23, 2009, 02:26:43 PM »

ur a  wedo, u kno exatly what im talking about
hahahaha

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #99 on: October 23, 2009, 02:27:55 PM »
wedo?

u mean pedo?  ???

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

AGeesta

« Reply #100 on: October 23, 2009, 02:28:51 PM »

i grew up

youre 19? i thought you were older...

im 20

JAZ

« Reply #101 on: October 23, 2009, 02:30:32 PM »
why?

the ghost

« Reply #102 on: October 23, 2009, 02:30:46 PM »
LOL @ your name

thats gangsta
 8)

Yeah someone posted up something about people can't even have quinecanera without it getting shot up!  I thought that shit was gangsta!

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: October 23, 2009, 02:31:30 PM »
wedo?

u mean pedo?  ???

heudo, wedo, u know what all the lil chunte kids call the white washed hispanics/half white hispanics.

AGeesta

« Reply #104 on: October 23, 2009, 02:32:53 PM »
LOL @ your name

thats gangsta
 8)

Yeah someone posted up something about people can't even have quinecanera without it getting shot up!  I thought that shit was gangsta!

man when i was 14-16 quinecaneras were the shit, the mexican food, liquor and beer, dancing with bitches while banging my set on punks like looney
those were the good ol' days

8)