Author Topic: Im quitting this banging shit for real....  (Read 5293 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re:Im quitting this banging shit for real....
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2003, 12:35:14 AM »

i cant take this shit anymore man today Blacc Mafia Crips (BMC) got into shit with sum gay ass red raggers

they are crips not us... u dont understand a mexican cant be a crip dogg.... lol but they can be blue raggerz...

actually  mexicans can be crips......

not down here stupid ass... and wtf do u know bitch dont u live in canada or sumthing?

where the fuck do you live chatanooga nebraska?? lol

and no i'd never ever live in America Jr.

and how would i know about gangs......::emulates a retard:: i only live in california

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Slim-x

« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2003, 12:35:53 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ok I See..........

Man Yo Need Help Cause Yo Don't Know Shit...........

Man Drop Yo Act And Be Cool Peep Will Understand.

Don Breezio

« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2003, 12:51:13 AM »
AG i have a question for you...you're always makin fun of ppl and saying they're gay and stuff...how are you gonna do that after posting this..."got into shit with sum gay ass red raggers and they happend to be my homeboys" LMAO...so the gay ass red raggers are your home boys...and what do you mean colors dont matter when you call them Red Raggers!

DopeKush

« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2003, 12:55:51 AM »
ag ur a fuckin joke u fuckin fake blue raggin faggot who sucks off bangers from all different sets

Bigg AGizzle

« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2003, 12:57:39 AM »
AG i have a question for you...you're always makin fun of ppl and saying they're gay and stuff...how are you gonna do that after posting this..."got into shit with sum gay ass red raggers and they happend to be my homeboys" LMAO...so the gay ass red raggers are your home boys...and what do you mean colors dont matter when you call them Red Raggers!

there not really gay... and so what if i call them red raggers? what does it matter?

Slim-x

« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2003, 01:07:09 AM »

UR Right It Don't

And I Don't Think Anyone Here Want's Ta Join Yo Gay Gangz. Next Ya Be Reppin Pink And Sayin We Tha Baddest Gang In Dragg ( This Is What Ya Get When Ya Smoke Crack ........

( there not really gay... and so what if i call them red raggers? what does it matter? ) What They Bi LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o      8) 8) 8) 8) 8) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: July 28, 2003, 01:08:43 AM by Slim-x »

Bigg AGizzle

« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2003, 01:12:43 AM »

UR Right It Don't

And I Don't Think Anyone Here Want's Ta Join Yo Gay Gangz. Next Ya Be Reppin Pink And Sayin We Tha Baddest Gang In Dragg ( This Is What Ya Get When Ya Smoke Crack ........

( there not really gay... and so what if i call them red raggers? what does it matter? ) What They Bi LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o      8) 8) 8) 8) 8) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

i sitll didnt understand a damn word u said... and why are u gonna be on my nuts now???

Slim-x

« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2003, 01:20:39 AM »

Cause Yo Funny As Hell And All I Gotz Ta Say Go On With Yo Red N Blue N Pink ( Gay ) Or ( Bi ) Gangsta Wayz

Yo Gang Is Tha Hardist Gay Gang Up There And Ya Like It Right Up Tha >>>>>O

Fo Real Im Just Fukin With Ya I Know Ya Fake....

Drop Tha Act And Keep It Real .....

Peace Out

Don Breezio

« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2003, 01:27:13 AM »

there not really gay... and so what if i call them red raggers? what does it matter?

it matters because you said that colors dont matter...but then you call them red raggers and go on and on about the different colors your play group...sorry i mean gang uses...and if they're not really gay then why did you say they were your gay home boys?

Slim-x

« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2003, 01:30:34 AM »

Now This Is What I Call Funny But True As Hell Fo Real...

( it matters because you said that colors dont matter...but then you call them red raggers and go on and on about the different colors your play group...sorry i mean gang uses...and if they're not really gay then why did you say they were your gay home boys? )

Bigg AGizzle

« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2003, 01:37:13 AM »

it matters because you said that colors dont matter...but then you call them red raggers and go on and on about the different colors your play group...sorry i mean gang uses...and if they're not really gay then why did you say they were your gay home boys?

its a diss i mean if i call u gay it doesnt make u gay... and why tha fucc am i sticcing up for sumthing im trying to get out of?? fucc this if u think im a fake i really dont care i dont have nuthing to prove or anyone to impress so fucc it this is my last post in this thread im trying to straighten out my life and make things better for me and all ya'll are doing is bringing me down so fucc it aint no use of telling WCC about this shit anymore... laterz and im out!!!

Don Breezio

« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2003, 01:38:46 AM »
ok so you diss your home boys a lot then and call them gay?  ::)

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2003, 01:45:01 AM »
lol

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Slim-x

« Reply #43 on: July 28, 2003, 01:46:14 AM »

LOL

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Im quitting this banging shit for real....
« Reply #44 on: January 24, 2009, 03:10:30 PM »
damn this shit was on some comedy str8 up
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.