Author Topic: Im quitting this banging shit for real....  (Read 5369 times)

Kool Beenz

Re: Im quitting this banging shit for real....
« Reply #75 on: September 20, 2009, 08:07:58 PM »
your right Loon3y

now can you help me with my math homework?

:D

only if u mow my lawn and rake up the leaves

ok ill even hunt a cat and you can show me how to cook it

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #76 on: October 22, 2009, 08:05:22 PM »
LMAO! I don't know how I missed this thread.

Dudes been a joke since day one.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #77 on: October 22, 2009, 08:31:51 PM »
Lmao...you know you're hard when you tell you're e buddies that you're "quitting this banging shit for real".

The Watcher

« Reply #78 on: October 22, 2009, 10:18:52 PM »
Lmao...you know you're hard when you tell you're e buddies that you're "quitting this banging shit for real".

your
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Roccy

« Reply #79 on: October 22, 2009, 10:53:38 PM »
only thing ag banged on was his right hand.
how it really goes down..

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
« Reply #80 on: October 23, 2009, 01:17:16 AM »
big agizzle , wake up bitch !

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #81 on: October 23, 2009, 01:15:51 PM »
LMAO!!

and ag has the nerve to talk shit about other people, LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Herbal_Life

« Reply #82 on: October 23, 2009, 01:25:26 PM »
i cant take this shit anymore man today Blacc Mafia Crips (BMC) got into shit with sum gay ass red raggers and they happend to be my homeboys and it was like 100 degrees outside and we got kicced out of tha mall and i jus went to get sum shirts from Foot Locker and get sum new lacez for my shoes and then they come get me and my boy jamaal, keith and kevin, jamaal and keith woulda had to jump in anywayz cuzz they are in it and Kevin is in AD Mob and then we got kicced out and we didtn have anymore money to ride tha bus so we had to walk like 2 miles to get home and it fuccing suxed i hate doing this shit imma tell them im jus gonna jump in if ppl are fuccing with 40, AD Mob, or 14 Street cuzz i dont even like half tha ppl in BMC tha only problem is every weekend i go over tehre to kicc it with them but i have too but im not gonna go today... fucc this bullshit already ad i get real tight with  sum South Siderz and red raggers and they fucc around with tha wrong ppl and i hafta hate them and tha problem is i moved to tha South and i was originally from tha West and i still rep tha West (West side of my town lol) so im fucced thats why i gotta quit this shit... im out!!!

p.s. ya'll hope and pray for me things get better PLZ...
good shit you got my blessings

AGeesta

« Reply #83 on: October 23, 2009, 01:28:03 PM »
yall know i was 13 at this time right?

i grew up

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #84 on: October 23, 2009, 01:32:41 PM »

i grew up

homie, if you said that shit when u were 13 and in real life, this shit would of followed you thoughout high school and beyond. you'd literally be known as the gayest fakest wanksta and you'd have to move out to lose that shit.

hahaa my god, if u went to school over her i woulda had such a good time punkin your ass.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

AGeesta

« Reply #85 on: October 23, 2009, 01:35:41 PM »

i grew up

homie, if you said that shit when u were 13 and in real life, this shit would of followed you thoughout high school and beyond. you'd literally be known as the gayest fakest wanksta and you'd have to move out to lose that shit.

hahaa my god, if u went to school over her i woulda had such a good time punkin your ass.

and id have fun knocking yoour ass out

i bet you would come at me trying to punk me i wont even say shit ill just deck your ass with some combos and you wouldnt know what the fuck to do

i quit bangin wheni went to highschool and hung out with a better crowd
back in my hood days all we did was getin in trouble and go to the boxing ring cus that was the only thing to do, while your ass was playing pokemon cards

i aint gonna go on about it and come here to defend myself so fuck what you have to say

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: October 23, 2009, 01:39:50 PM »

i grew up

i bet you would come at me trying to punk me i wont even say shit ill just deck your ass with some combos and you wouldnt know what the fuck to do

back in my hood days all we did was getin in trouble and go to the boxing ring cus that was the only thing to do, while your ass was playing pokemon cards

i aint gonna go on about it and come here to defend myself so fuck what you have to say

lol, you never banged, i dont know what you did, but frankly i know you did not gangbang. your ass talks way too much, i dont know how it is in gangland texas but big mouths like you get checked real quick.

going to the boxing ring, yea were puttin in mad work baby gangsta  ::)

anybody that predicts what their gonna do in a fight, obviously havnt been in a real fight before ^ hahaha

AGeesta

« Reply #87 on: October 23, 2009, 01:43:44 PM »

i grew up

lol, you never banged, i dont know what you did, but frankly i know you did not gangbang. your ass talks way too much, i dont know how it is in gangland texas but big mouths like you get checked real quick.

going to the boxing ring, yea were puttin in mad work baby gangsta  ::)

anybody that predicts what their gonna do in a fight, obviously havnt been in a real fight before ^ hahaha

for real you think im fake but i aint no bitch
i put that on my momma if you came up to me talking shit, i would not say a god damn word i would just lay you flat on your back
( no shlomo)
talking shit is for pussys that stall that really dont do shit, and if your some hardcore asian thug you should know that

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: October 23, 2009, 01:50:42 PM »

i grew up

going to the boxing ring, yea were puttin in mad work baby gangsta  ::)

i put that on my momma if you came up to me talking shit, i would not say a god damn word i would just lay you flat on your back

talking shit is for pussys that stall that really dont do shit, and if your some hardcore asian thug you should know that

hahaha no shit homie, u want a heads up? thats how every1 handles their shit over here, even the nerds, so stop flexin nuts that your going to talk first and just fight.

its pretty funny how desperate you are to defend yourself.

your fake, and your a bitch. im positive that ive been through tougher situations than u ever have, given that your family is a millionare living on a ranch with multiple acres and have maids all around the house, but u dont see me coming here telling everybody about it.

if you grew up here, you wouldnt be one of the cool kids, you wouldnt be one of the bad kids, u'd be a straight wedo, none of the other mexican kids would wanna play with you.

AGeesta

« Reply #89 on: October 23, 2009, 01:54:06 PM »

i grew up

going to the boxing ring, yea were puttin in mad work baby gangsta  ::)

hahaha no shit homie, u want a heads up? thats how every1 handles their shit over here, even the nerds, so stop flexin nuts that your going to talk first and just fight.

its pretty funny how desperate you are to defend yourself.

your fake, and your a bitch. im positive that ive been through tougher situations than u ever have, given that your family is a millionare living on a ranch with multiple acres and have maids all around the house, but u dont see me coming here telling everybody about it.

if you grew up here, you wouldnt be one of the cool kids, you wouldnt be one of the bad kids, u'd be a straight wedo, none of the other mexican kids would wanna play with you.

prove it, and i wouldnt give a fuck i would be the guy that all the bitches wanna fuck like i am now

and your still a virgin
« Last Edit: October 23, 2009, 01:55:55 PM by Tha Infamous A.G. »