Author Topic: Im quitting this banging shit for real....  (Read 5226 times)

Bigg AGizzle

Im quitting this banging shit for real....
« on: July 27, 2003, 05:10:21 AM »
i cant take this shit anymore man today Blacc Mafia Crips (BMC) got into shit with sum gay ass red raggers and they happend to be my homeboys and it was like 100 degrees outside and we got kicced out of tha mall and i jus went to get sum shirts from Foot Locker and get sum new lacez for my shoes and then they come get me and my boy jamaal, keith and kevin, jamaal and keith woulda had to jump in anywayz cuzz they are in it and Kevin is in AD Mob and then we got kicced out and we didtn have anymore money to ride tha bus so we had to walk like 2 miles to get home and it fuccing suxed i hate doing this shit imma tell them im jus gonna jump in if ppl are fuccing with 40, AD Mob, or 14 Street cuzz i dont even like half tha ppl in BMC tha only problem is every weekend i go over tehre to kicc it with them but i have too but im not gonna go today... fucc this bullshit already ad i get real tight with  sum South Siderz and red raggers and they fucc around with tha wrong ppl and i hafta hate them and tha problem is i moved to tha South and i was originally from tha West and i still rep tha West (West side of my town lol) so im fucced thats why i gotta quit this shit... im out!!!

p.s. ya'll hope and pray for me things get better PLZ...

Iraqian Force

Re:Im quitting this banging shit for real....
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2003, 05:17:44 AM »
LMAO :D

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2003, 07:23:02 AM »
..got into shit with sum gay ass red raggers and they happend to be my homeboys..

that explains alot..
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2003, 07:26:16 AM »
yea man stop being such a threatening gangsta kid plz

I even lock my door lika 5 times cause I know YOU run the streetz vato!
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sub-Z

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2003, 07:33:01 AM »
LMFAO!!!!

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2003, 09:40:13 AM »
i cant take this shit anymore man today Blacc Mafia Crips (BMC) got into shit with sum gay ass red raggers and they happend to be my homeboys and it was like 100 degrees outside and we got kicced out of tha mall and i jus went to get sum shirts from Foot Locker and get sum new lacez for my shoes and then they come get me and my boy jamaal, keith and kevin, jamaal and keith woulda had to jump in anywayz cuzz they are in it and Kevin is in AD Mob and then we got kicced out and we didtn have anymore money to ride tha bus so we had to walk like 2 miles to get home and it fuccing suxed i hate doing this shit imma tell them im jus gonna jump in if ppl are fuccing with 40, AD Mob, or 14 Street cuzz i dont even like half tha ppl in BMC tha only problem is every weekend i go over tehre to kicc it with them but i have too but im not gonna go today... fucc this bullshit already ad i get real tight with  sum South Siderz and red raggers and they fucc around with tha wrong ppl and i hafta hate them and tha problem is i moved to tha South and i was originally from tha West and i still rep tha West (West side of my town lol) so im fucced thats why i gotta quit this shit... im out!!!

p.s. ya'll hope and pray for me things get better PLZ...

Gay

pappy

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2003, 11:07:15 AM »
U CAN DO IT HOMIE,  KILL THEM PUNKS RED B/C THE BLUES WILL REIGN SUPREME BUT WATCH OUT FOR THEM DAMN GREENS

Proph aka ..::Konztrukt::..

• 'G'
  • Hip Hop, is everything around you
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2003, 11:13:27 AM »
fuck em all man just get a tank or some shit and mow down all the gangs so then u jus make some new normal friends and ur good to go
Battle record: 6-4-0
5 KO's

Wins: Concrete, Qurate-L, Slim-x, Ill Logical, Dreamz, Balliztics
Losses: jaydubuwa, C-Bizzle, Jem, Bez

June awards: Rookie of the month

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2003, 11:24:21 AM »
Ag... you never told me about that gangsta life you"re livin lol, you're too young for that shit man, keep posting instead

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2003, 11:45:32 AM »
^^

Yeah cuz thats apperantly what the kids do theze days.... Ether you hustle or you stay in and clear with a message board, lol....
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

Jome

« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2003, 06:22:56 PM »
Got kicked out of the mall..
Reminds me of the Ali G movie.. kicked outta the playground..  ;D

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2003, 07:56:15 PM »
yea man stop being such a threatening gangsta kid plz

yeah if this is true (which i doubt it is) you really need to grow up, you're 13 & have your whole life ahead of you. hopefully you'll realize one day you dont impress us on the internet with your Gangsta Fairytales (word to Ice Cube)

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Bigg AGizzle

« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2003, 08:00:27 PM »
im 14 and why tha fucc would i lie over tha internet to impress ppl? think about it im not ognna get nuthing out of it all of u mother fuccers are dumb why tha fucc would i lie for? its like i want ya'll to be my best friends or like im trying to impress sum1 who tha fucc doi have to impress if i want to impress sum1 then it would be sum one i know and thats a hot chicc or sumthing not sum fuccing ppl that post at a board lmao ya'lla re fuccing stupid... im out!!!

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2003, 08:01:49 PM »
ya'lla re fuccing stupid... im out!!!

at least i can spell and make complete sentences not one long run-on

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Bigg AGizzle

« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2003, 08:09:34 PM »
ya'lla re fuccing stupid... im out!!!

at least i can spell and make complete sentences not one long run-on

ROTFLMAO ur so fuccing stupid ITS OVER THA FUCCING INTERNET U RETARD i dont spell or write like this in real life damn man slap urself plz!!! im out!!!